Replies: 10871
Total votes: : 5

Last post: October 15, 2024, 09:01:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 5

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 58 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 14, 2024, 08:54:47 AMNot sure if this counts as gossip but the trolling "techniques" (I hate even using that word to describe them) employed by the BF folk are pure garbage.

I'd have to think back to the early days of the interwurbs (the AOL or WebTV proliferation, for example) to find more pathetic examples of people trying to bait someone into responding. Since we can presume none of them are adolescents who simply don't know any better I have to conclude they're just imbeciles.

Snowflake? Crybaby?
Really?
:facepalm:

Does that ever work on anyone with a mental age above single digits?

If any of those ridiculous people want to know why I haven't been poasting there the logical thing to do is come here, where I *am* poasting, and ask. Of course that's only an option if they actually want to know but I'm pretty sure they're more comfortable with their own baseless narratives and self-soothing bullshit.

Since we know they (at least some of them) do read this board I'll hand them this clue for free:

What you're doing is having the opposite effect of the one it seems you intended. If you believe for a moment I'd strap on my ankle guards and rush in to 'defend my reputation' against some of the most cringe-worthy bait I've seen in decades you're deluded. That crap only reinforces my opinion that BF is no longer a place to which it's worth contributing.

You have, yet again, failed in truly epic fashion.  :laughinatu:

They've got nothing else to work with.

If they knew you at all, they'd know you don't react, ever lol
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 14, 2024, 10:28:31 AMThey've got nothing else to work with.

If they knew you at all, they'd know you don't react, ever lol
Imbeciles like the Pig and the Twig think everyone is as shallow and silly as they are.

Which isn't surprising as they spend all of their lives inside of echo chambers so they only have themselves to use as yardsticks to judge others

this is why it is so much fun to fuck with them. They are idiots that are completely unaware of how idiotic they are
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 14, 2024, 10:35:02 AMImbeciles like the Pig and the Twig think everyone is as shallow and silly as they are.

Which isn't surprising as they spend all of their lives inside of echo chambers so they only have themselves to use as yardsticks to judge others

this is why it is so much fun to fuck with them. They are idiots that are completely unaware of how idiotic they are

Vit is like the calmest, most rational person ever. They're gonna pull their hair out trying to get a reaction out of him.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 14, 2024, 11:03:40 AMVit is like the calmest, most rational person ever. They're gonna pull their hair out trying to get a reaction out of him.
I agree. He disagrees with all of my fiscal conservatism, but he is always civil and rational in his disagreement with me. It is never personal with him.

He is the rational leftist I have always wanted to post here since the Easter Bunny retired from forums. Garraty is my favourite poster on these forums.
Love Love x 1 View List

Sloan

Fat Lily is saying that being bald is the worst thing anyone can be.

Aylana

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 14, 2024, 08:54:47 AMNot sure if this counts as gossip but the trolling "techniques" (I hate even using that word to describe them) employed by the BF folk are pure garbage.

I'd have to think back to the early days of the interwurbs (the AOL or WebTV proliferation, for example) to find more pathetic examples of people trying to bait someone into responding. Since we can presume none of them are adolescents who simply don't know any better I have to conclude they're just imbeciles.

Snowflake? Crybaby?
Really?
:facepalm:

Does that ever work on anyone with a mental age above single digits?

If any of those ridiculous people want to know why I haven't been poasting there the logical thing to do is come here, where I *am* poasting, and ask. Of course that's only an option if they actually want to know but I'm pretty sure they're more comfortable with their own baseless narratives and self-soothing bullshit.

Since we know they (at least some of them) do read this board I'll hand them this clue for free:

What you're doing is having the opposite effect of the one it seems you intended. If you believe for a moment I'd strap on my ankle guards and rush in to 'defend my reputation' against some of the most cringe-worthy bait I've seen in decades you're deluded. That crap only reinforces my opinion that BF is no longer a place to which it's worth contributing.

You have, yet again, failed in truly epic fashion.  :laughinatu:

To have a creative back and forth you need the dynamic of the Hell flame wars Vs Meowers or a person like Evil Blood who generated tons of heat at BH...you do not have that anymore. All you are going to get now are a bunch of miserable people wearing paper Burger King crowns showing up to work/the forum each day like mindless automatons going through the motions.

I have never been a fan of the "what is the last thing you purchased", "What are you eating" forum filer threads nor do I find the one, two or three word word games to be fun, maybe very old people who are a bit slow would like the "one word game" but most people play better games on their PC or gaming consoles. Also the whole bumping of old threads seems downright odd and counterproductive, can't do that shit on Reddit thankfully.

Also I noticed many people will say, "If you don't like it here than leave" and when people do just that they act shocked and try to troll the person back into an argument.

The big question is, did you get your avatar? Do not under any circumstances leave it at BF.

Biggie Smiles

Have you officially switched sides?

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 14, 2024, 11:38:43 AMHave you officially switched sides?
That question could be interpreted in more than one way.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Aylana on October 14, 2024, 11:37:08 AMTo have a creative back and forth you need the dynamic of the Hell flame wars Vs Meowers or a person like Evil Blood who generated tons of heat at BH...you do not have that anymore. All you are going to get now are a bunch of miserable people wearing paper Burger King crowns showing up to work/the forum each day like mindless automatons going through the motions.

Quote from: Aylana on October 14, 2024, 11:37:08 AMThe big question is, did you get your avatar? Do not under any circumstances leave it at BF.

At the moment it's a modified BF monkey head avatar and I think I'll leave it where it is.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 14, 2024, 11:38:43 AMHave you officially switched sides?

I didn't even know I had a side and still don't feel like I do...

...I just have one fewer places to visit on my rounds.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 14, 2024, 11:51:05 AMI didn't even know I had a side and still don't feel like I do...

...I just have one fewer places to visit on my rounds.
My post was meant for Guylana.

Just a few weeks ago it was being said that he was constantly at BF bashing this place.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 14, 2024, 11:52:05 AMMy post was meant for Guylana.

Just a few weeks ago it was being said that he was constantly at BF bashing this place.

Oh.
I, uh, knew that. Heh.

*ahem*

<walks away nonchalantly while looking around and occasionally nodding toward nothing in particular>

Sloan

Fat Lily thinks it's awesome that innocent people were left stranded in the dessert heat after an assassination scare caused chaos in the area.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on October 14, 2024, 11:58:24 AMFat Lily thinks it's awesome that innocent people were left stranded in the dessert heat after an assassination scare caused chaos in the area.

it doesn't surprise anyone that this miserable slobbering pig would rejoice in the demise of innocent people.

This is the same nasty disgusting pig who cheered the deaths of innocent children in Wisconsin because a Wisconsin Jury found that a child should have the right to defend himself against violent mobs of pedophiles and other assorted leftist predators.

formosan

Quote from: Sloan on October 14, 2024, 11:58:24 AMFat Lily thinks it's awesome that innocent people were left stranded in the dessert heat after an assassination scare caused chaos in the area.
That's terrible.
too old to be a fashionista