Replies: 10989
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 04:11:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by MrNiceGuy

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 5

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 45 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Sloan

Fat lily and the three other regulars at BF are starting threads about how all the members here do nothing but talk about them.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Sloan

1/3 of the 11 new posts today are seamajor, AIDSmin and Fat lily talking about penis
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Sloan on October 20, 2024, 07:26:03 PM1/3 of the 11 new posts today are seamajor, AIDSmin and Fat lily talking about penis

That's all they ever do- it's part of their WOKE agenda.

Thank fuck my penis developed into a cock into adulthood...I'm well in the clear!

Frood

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 21, 2024, 02:12:35 AMThat's all they ever do- it's part of their WOKE agenda.

Thank fuck my penis developed into a cock into adulthood...I'm well in the clear!

Just don't get into a penis contest with SirSuperSouthern over at BF, because you two will break the internet with bottle comparisons.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Sloan

AIDSmin cannot stop talking about Arnold Palmer's penis. This has been on his mind for days now.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Aryan

I'm surprised he has time to shitpoast on BF right now, what with his recent LGBT pizza restaurant venture.

Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Brent

Quote from: Aryan on October 21, 2024, 12:15:40 PMI'm surprised he has time to shitpoast on BF right now, what with his recent LGBT pizza restaurant venture.

Winner :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on October 21, 2024, 12:15:40 PMI'm surprised he has time to shitpoast on BF right now, what with his recent LGBT pizza restaurant venture.

LMAO - that guy really loves the cock

Sloan

Arnold Palmers penis and avatar_Lab Flaker's sperm count are still very important topics to Seamajor and AIDSmin. They have been talking about it day

Herman

Quote from: Sloan on October 21, 2024, 07:51:17 PMArnold Palmers penis and avatar_Lab Flaker's sperm count are still very important topics to Seamajor and AIDSmin. They have been talking about it day
We know Apegirl would. But, I didn't think Seamidget could spell penis or sperm.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

how many posts they get over there today? 12 ?  :crampe:

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 21, 2024, 09:52:27 PMhow many posts they get over there today? 12 ?  :crampe:

Half again that many if you count the PMs I got from "Alticus" first asking me to stay then insulting me in rather amusingly amateurish fashion when I said (paraphrased) "Bugger that!".

I hope Alty never gets tasked as a negotiator in any high-stakes deals... "his" client would lose their shirt, their lunch, most of their bank account, and all of their credibility. The attempts to emotionally manipulate me were so ham-fisted I wouldn't be surprised if my BF Inbox still smells like bacon.

Sheesh.
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Sloan on October 21, 2024, 07:51:17 PMArnold Palmers penis and avatar_Lab Flaker's sperm count are still very important topics to Seamajor and AIDSmin. They have been talking about it day

All I ever did for a joke was mention that I ejaculated more in quantity than the average virile male. Now my sperm count is in contention??
 :crampe:

deport_liberals

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 21, 2024, 09:52:27 PMhow many posts they get over there today? 12 ?  :crampe:

There is less *ignored content* these days.   Aidsman hasn't even cried about TRUMP at McDonald's.
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: deport_liberals on Today at 02:08:19 AMThere is less *ignored content* these days.  Aidsman hasn't even cried about TRUMP at McDonald's.

Aidsman's obsession is on a whole other level when it comes to Trump. Elon is right up there too, particularly after his recent endorsement.