Replies: 11013
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 06:55:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 5

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena (+ 1 Hidden) and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Flynn on Today at 01:50:43 AMYou think you're just sooo fucking hilarious.

What you are is an unimaginative butt-plug still lodged in Jokemar's KY covered ass.

Enuff of your faggotry boi...be off!

caskur

I know every terrorist were once children.

The children of those murderers in the middle east are raised to hate and kill Jews and non Muslims alike so when I hear they die I am not happy but neither am I sad for them.

Other than that I absolutely adore kids especially from babies to 6. The greatest years of all. They are pretty much perfect. PURE love and full of inventiveness and no one is like them.

Too bad jew haters bring their kids up to hate. Truly disappointing. And no, I don't feel sad for them. I used to but I know they are going to die at Armageddon.

To unbelievers I say this, if you feel differently to me and I know you do, go fix them... good luck.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 22, 2024, 10:29:18 AMHonestly I don't know what they're aiming for or if there is any kind of plan at all.

But I do know when a forum owner/admin can't maintain a smidgen of objectivity and has skin so thin he perceives any critique of his administrative methods as a gross personal insult justifying being a complete asshole to a forum member there are two likely explanations:

1)
The owner/admin is deeply unfit for that role and is possibly mentally unbalanced

2)
The owner/admin has been hiding a lot of animus for that forum member and couldn't resist finally making it public which takes us right back to 1).

<sips coffee>

Maybe it's something completely different and because I'm basically rational I just can't imagine it. Not that it matters though; actions speak louder than words and trump intentions every time.
:thumbup2: