Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

your pictures.

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 04:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=466473 time=1658592115 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=466471 time=1658591977 user_id=3266

I'm still lactating. Not even kidding. If I squeeze my boob right now I will shoot milk like a water gun.

I weaned completely 2 years ago (yes I did extended breast feeding. No it wasnt intentional. She nursed for comfort and I couldnt bring myself to say no.....i know its gross....sue me) so now I'm just stuck like this forever and my doctor doesnt care at all. He flat out said "I really have no idea, but just dont worry about it" lol.

That's an untapped (pardon the pun) revenue source.... human breast milk cheeses and cultured dairy products fetch a premium on the grey market.

Yes I've seen that. And I've thought about it.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

cw_

Nothing gross about breastfeeding Dove.  You know that.  You also know that expressing milk by hand will encourage more production of it.

Also, what's funny about sports bras from me undies? It's an underwear company.

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=466483 time=1658594554 user_id=3226
Nothing gross about breastfeeding Dove.  You know that.  You also know that expressing milk by hand will encourage more production of it.

Also, what's funny about sports bras from me undies? It's an underwear company.

Not breastfeeding gross.....breastfeeding a 4 year old is kinda gross.  

I once had to stop a 4 year old Squish crying to nurse for a minute when she over stimulated in the store by telling her the cops would come lol. She calmed right down.  

And that's the thing. I didnt express any milk at all in nearly 2 years. I was giving Squish a bath and she started asking if she could just nurse for a minute. I told her I had no milk left and she didnt believe it. So....I went to show her.  And milk came out, which had ME horrified and had her cracking up lol.  I didnt let her nurse but I did call the doctor lol.

I still have it, too. Its damn weird.

Oh and I thought you were making a saggy boob joke lmao

">

cw_

Ah, I thought it might be imagining using undies as a sports bra.  ; )

The longest I nursed was almost 2.5 years, the others only about 1.  Eating and drinking from a cup just sort of replaced it gradually.

I had milk long after though, went away eventually.  So, I'm guessing a cumulative number of years nursing might have something to do with that.

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=466486 time=1658595582 user_id=3226

The longest I nursed was almost 2.5 years, the others only about 1.  Eating and drinking from a cup just sort of replaced it gradually.

I had milk long after though, went away eventually.  So, I'm guessing a cumulative number of years nursing might have something to do with that.

I nursed my first baby for a whole 8 weeks. I had no support. I was suffering post partum depression. And I kept engorging and it was awful. I ended up with that milk duct infection and got super sick. I also had a birth injury to deal with as the doctor who delivered her cut me two times...and I ended up tearing into my soft tissue. It was horrid.

My second, she nursed so easily. She ended up jaundiced from being born "sunny side up" and her face was bruised on my pelvic bone.  So because she needed to pee out all that BR, the nurses started giving bottles to supplement and she just lost her will to work for milk.

My son was born prematurely and he inhaled fluid so he was in the NICU, and I stayed in the hospital the entire time pumping. I pumped so much that I donated tons of it to twins who were in the NICU with my son and another premie.....I fed the NICU for two weeks lol.  The minute the nurses knew I was willing and my milk was screened....they were hitting me up like crazy.

My last baby came nearly a decade after my son. And this time I had a ton of support and safety I didnt have with my older babies.  So I ended up letting her nurse until we were preparing for kinder lol.  I also knew she was my last, so there was that need to really enjoy the baby stages.

I haven't said this in real life to anyone because we havent made the decision but we have seriously discussed me being a gestational carrier surrogate while I still qualify.....we would love helping another woman become a mommy.  Covid kinda threw us off of that but with my birthday coming up we talked about it again.  If we dont do it before I'm 42, we definately wont.  It's not a simple process at all. I would have to get tons of hormone shots just to prepare for the embryo transfer and THATS the part that wigs me right out.  

I'm healthy and I've had successful pregnancies and births with no serious complications and all that's needed would be my uterus. It would just be a belly buddy....no biological relation to me at all. I would just need to really like the couple and be able to get updates on the babies life. It would be fun to see the look of confusion and horror on peoples faces telling them "nah, it's not my husbands. It's another womans baby"  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=466496 time=1658599934 user_id=3266
Quote from: cw_ post_id=466486 time=1658595582 user_id=3226

I nursed my first baby for a whole 8 weeks. I had no support. I was suffering post partum depression. And I kept engorging and it was awful. I ended up with that milk duct infection and got super sick. I also had a birth injury to deal with as the doctor who delivered her cut me two times...and I ended up tearing into my soft tissue. It was horrid.

My second, she nursed so easily. She ended up jaundiced from being born "sunny side up" and her face was bruised on my pelvic bone.  So because she needed to pee out all that BR, the nurses started giving bottles to supplement and she just lost her will to work for milk.

My son was born prematurely and he inhaled fluid so he was in the NICU, and I stayed in the hospital the entire time pumping. I pumped so much that I donated tons of it to twins who were in the NICU with my son and another premie.....I fed the NICU for two weeks lol.  The minute the nurses knew I was willing and my milk was screened....they were hitting me up like crazy.

My last baby came nearly a decade after my son. And this time I had a ton of support and safety I didnt have with my older babies.  So I ended up letting her nurse until we were preparing for kinder lol.  I also knew she was my last, so there was that need to really enjoy the baby stages.

I haven't said this in real life to anyone because we havent made the decision but we have seriously discussed me being a gestational carrier surrogate while I still qualify.....we would love helping another woman become a mommy.  Covid kinda threw us off of that but with my birthday coming up we talked about it again.  If we dont do it before I'm 42, we definately wont.  It's not a simple process at all. I would have to get tons of hormone shots just to prepare for the embryo transfer and THATS the part that wigs me right out.  

I'm healthy and I've had successful pregnancies and births with no serious complications and all that's needed would be my uterus. It would just be a belly buddy....no biological relation to me at all. I would just need to really like the couple and be able to get updates on the babies life. It would be fun to see the look of confusion and horror on peoples faces telling them "nah, it's not my husbands. It's another womans baby"  :laugh3:

I think my ex wife breast fed for three months. My boy was potty trained by twenty months. My granddaughter is two. She uses those sippy cup thingamajigs.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=466419 time=1658585831 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=466376 time=1658546693 user_id=3254
Is the man on the right holding a detector?

Yep lol

What's he looking for?

Blurt

Nickels and dimes.

Rent is due.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=466646 time=1658722692 user_id=1974
Nickels and dimes.

Rent is due.

Of course, what was I thinking.

:laugh:

Dove

They were helping our friends move and our friend who was moving (the guy in the middle) gave that metal detector to the guy holding it lol.

So it wasnt being actively used in that pic. They found it moving stu ffs f out of the garage and the guy who owned it didnt want it anymore so the other guy took it.

I guess he uses it for fun, they all own their homes. The only ones who pay any sort of rent are me and my husband  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=466662 time=1658753040 user_id=3266
They were helping our friends move and our friend who was moving (the guy in the middle) gave that metal detector to the guy holding it lol.

So it wasnt being actively used in that pic. They found it moving stu ffs f out of the garage and the guy who owned it didnt want it anymore so the other guy took it.

I guess he uses it for fun, they all own their homes. The only ones who pay any sort of rent are me and my husband  ac_drinks

I see, thank you Dove.

Anonymous

This is a fifteen year old double yellow Amazon parrot..

The owner is no longer able to keep this adorable bird and I'm thinking of adopting him..

There is a problem.....he doesn't like anybody except his owner.......what to do, what to do.

">

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=466854 time=1658871033 user_id=3254

The owner is no longer able to keep this adorable bird and I'm thinking of adopting him..

There is a problem.....he doesn't like anybody except his owner.......what to do, what to do.

">

How long do these things live?

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=466855 time=1658872337 user_id=136

">

You can win him over and charm him. Study up and learn about Amazon's.

When you get him, get him set up in his space and completely leave him alone for a few days. Then start sitting by the cage to have coffee, read, talk to him. Start offering treats. Give him time and go at his pace and he will swoon.  They make people earn it lol.

I love parrots ♡

They can live up to 35 years in captivity.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=466855 time=1658872337 user_id=136

">

Between sixty and eighty five years.