Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

your pictures.

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 04:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47

It's not really obvious in this pic but I was trippin' bawlz (LSD).

I think my brother and I were trying to show off the pumpkin but our befuddled asses had the worst possible side showing. LoL

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=468236 time=1659469979 user_id=3381
It's not really obvious in this pic but I was trippin' bawlz (LSD).

I think my brother and I were trying to show off the pumpkin but our befuddled asses had the worst possible side showing. LoL

You and your brother look a lot alike. Are you twins?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Ha! Here is a picture of me and my Squish

https://i.ibb.co/QJKjmYr/Screenshot-20220802-113157-Photos.jpg">

I'm really glad I took pregnant pics. I made myself do it because I just knew future me would be mad if I didnt lol. I was right!

All that plastic garbage I used to have in my bathroom is cringey now though lol

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=468237 time=1659470780 user_id=3266

Nah, he's almost 3 years younger so even though he's taller I'll always think of him as my "little" brother. Heh

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=468240 time=1659473296 user_id=3381
Quote from: Dove post_id=468237 time=1659470780 user_id=3266

Nah, he's almost 3 years younger so even though he's taller I'll always think of him as my "little" brother. Heh

You look a lot alike lol

Odinson

https://www.kuvaton.com/kuvei/dafuq_i_just_saw2.gif">

Dove

My big girl brought me this mantis

https://i.ibb.co/wWDZyKH/IMG-20220802-173851-HDR.jpg">

It started dancing lol.

Thiel

We called them walking sticks when I was a kid.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

https://i.postimg.cc/bwNz9N63/20220804-232228.jpg">
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Shampain post_id=468681 time=1659637321 user_id=3253
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=467018 time=1659017353 user_id=2845
Shampain, you'd pass for a Mexican. One of those cartel dudes. I shit you not.

So, my chances of getting in and out the hood are 50/50 incase I'm mistaken "Hey, where's my 20 Dollars motherfucker PUTA bam bam bam" Headlines "Scottish tourist blasted for swaggering through wrong area, whilst looking like he owed the locals weed money" hahahaa Id love to do that (not shot lol) then see the look on their face when they hear the NOISE my mouth makes, my mate got robbed in Florida by 4 black guys, he actually pissed his pants hahaha they put the gun to my head and cocked it, just started pissing myself they only took 40 Dollars he said haha letting the side down, he was a pro football player (real football not soccer which yous call soccer)... I think they either seen him piss himself and got embarrassed for him or they were noob robbers hitting tourists, Scottish folk stick out in places of heat, either lobster red or pasty white, I hit the sun beds b4 I go anywhere hot, I like to blend in until I'm drunk then its whoever I'm with that try to blend in bushes etc to GTF away from my jail bait ass...

I remember in Lanzarote I was arguing with a wee dick that owed me and was yapping coz I was out the country, the police came to the door and I picked up the TV and dropped it over the balcony, why? Well, I was deeply seething, they got cheeky and Im going toe to toe with two armed cops in my hotel room so in 2 secs I managed to unrage, say sorry but I just found out my mum had died and I'll pay for the TV, my mum was months dead but they looked at me initially like WTF WHY did you do that? I'm still proud of that fast thinking, 3 secs felt like 5min, gf just speechless... Those Spanish cops WILL beat you to death or throw you over the balcony, so cheap weee TV got and I'm still here, poor guys sat for 10 mins telling me about their dead relatives, it gets easier son, we'll talk to management that you'll buy new TV tomorrow... MY gf WTAF just happened there??? Crazy, I just strutted about the hotel like a gangster for days after that, thinking I was the dogs bollocks haha wee wanker I was and I got the jail when I went home coz the wee yapping guy, got stabbed dozens of times with fishing forceps, running away like "I'm gonna die he's stabbed me about a hundred times help" blunt forceps but he truly believed it was a screwdriver or something , that's what it says on my record (assault MODIFIED SCREWDRIVER) hahaha first thing I done when I got out was collect my £100 fae the wee dicks mum, only owed £20 but he got me prison, grassed so it went up to a  hundred and about three more black eyes, I told him, I'm gonna set about you everytime I see you ya wee grassing (snitch) bam, ended up got fed up hitting him... Saw him in prison the last time and I was soo fucking tempted to tell the whole hall he grassed me in, felt sorry for him though, junkie wee tramp, as soon as he saw me he went chalk white, prison n snitches, yer fucked but I didn't have the heart, soft now well a wee bit... A rare borescape post from me sorry, don't ban me hhahaha :thumbup:

Flea, you invited this here?

Frood

He is a Scot....

Probably pretty handy with a beer bottle in his hood.

:laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Shampain

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=468827 time=1659673465 user_id=1676
He is a Scot....

Probably pretty handy with a beer bottle in his hood.

:laugh:

Dog eat dog where I live and who even is that bonesaw noob? Edgelord name, pot pourri aroma

Anonymous

At least you kept it mercifully short this time, Spamshame.   Maybe you'll learn what a paragraph is next.

Erica Mena

I told him he has to behave. Go fight with Biggie in Rejected
<t></t>

Dove

Back to pictures?

https://i.ibb.co/rFHfDMJ/20220806-151228.jpg">