Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

your pictures.

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 04:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

I'm jealous, Shen. My dream is to buy a farm house in Montana
<t></t>

Odinson

Latinas look beautiful shoveling snow from the driveway.

Frood

Any bitch is beautiful shovelling snow.

Get out there and earn your keep, woman.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=491221 time=1673742507 user_id=2845

That's one thing I miss about being in Canadia... the colour palette of the sky. Nothing like it in the world.

Shen Li

Flea, I live in the burbs of a city with a population of over 1 million people. I have never even been on a farm.

Blazor

Quote from: Guest post_id=491235 time=1673745412

That's one thing I miss about being in Canadia... the colour palette of the sky. Nothing like it in the world.

Same here in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Sky is SO blue!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=491264 time=1673748149 user_id=2221
Quote from: Guest post_id=491235 time=1673745412

Nothing wrong with blue, I get blue where I am as well. But where I was in Canadia, there was an indefinable purplish cast to the sky around sunset. Subtle enough you might miss it, but it really brought the colours out in the twilight.

Something else... the proximity to the north pole meant that seasonal differences in the night sky were quite noticible. The winter was dark, not inky, but close to it. Whereas during construction, the night sky was significantly brighter than I was otherwise used to.

Blazor

Quote from: Guest post_id=491280 time=1673749533

Nothing wrong with blue, I get blue where I am as well. But where I was in Canadia, there was an indefinable purplish cast to the sky around sunset. Subtle enough you might miss it, but it really brought the colours out in the twilight.

Something else... the proximity to the north pole meant that seasonal differences in the night sky were quite noticible. The winter was dark, not inky, but close to it. Whereas during construction, the night sky was significantly brighter than I was otherwise used to.

Nice. I've always loved colorful skies.

Shen Li

This is not the Canada that we immigrated to in the 90's. I hate this country now. I hate this continent.

Zetsu

Quote from: Blazor post_id=491181 time=1673718934 user_id=2221
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491166 time=1673709321 user_id=61

Sorry to hear this Erica :sad:  I understand sweets are hard to resist, but on the good side there's a simple trick to it, my friend once taught me if he ever craves for sugar, he goes grabs a candy bar, but only takes one bite, and leave the rest for another day;  It may see weird but just one bite is enough to satisfy him, I tried it too and it seems to help too.

My Dad use to carry a pocket of butter scotches.

It sounds like your Father is way ahead of his time, considering my friend only discovered this trick just a few years ago.  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Blazor

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491303 time=1673752604 user_id=61
Quote from: Blazor post_id=491181 time=1673718934 user_id=2221

My Dad use to carry a pocket of butter scotches.

It sounds like your Father is way ahead of his time, considering my friend only discovered this trick just a few years ago.  ac_cool

Sadly he passed away 5 years ago.

Yeah, he was Diabetic. He knew that trick a long time. Dont know where he learned it. Pocket of candies. Feel that sugar getting low, pop a candy lol.

Zetsu

Quote from: Blazor post_id=491309 time=1673752832 user_id=2221
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491303 time=1673752604 user_id=61

Sadly he passed away 5 years ago.

Yeah, he was Diabetic. He knew that trick a long time. Dont know where he learned it. Pocket of candies. Feel that sugar getting low, pop a candy lol.

Sorry to hear this brother, :sad: losing a family member is always one of the toughest matters in life.
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

Alaska, Minnesota, Nebraska, Montana... I could see myself living there.

Nebraska looks beautiful...

I do believe some of the places in Red Dead 2 were modeled after Nebraska.

Idaho looks  nice too.

Endless wheatfields.

They are massive compared to fields in Finland.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=491297 time=1673751780 user_id=3389

This is not the Canada that we immigrated to in the 90's. I hate this country now. I hate this continent.

Yeah, I couldn't live there now. Definitely not in any of its metropolitan areas, that's for sure. I much prefer the more relaxed rural environments, and ones in temperate climes where it won't matter as much then our leaders really get to jerking us about with "climate lockdowns".

Frood

For, Seaboobies...

I haven't ever picked fruit but I did once pick asparagus on a birth stretcher platform when I was 15...

This is what I'm currently picking...

https://i.postimg.cc/ncLYZHf3/20230104-160527.jpg">
Blahhhhhh...