Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

your pictures.

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 04:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

weebles

the best part is when you get drunk and burn a J  and then crash them at 60+ MPH into your own vehicles.

https://ibb.co/RbSxhVT">

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-kU5zOpHeY&list=RDY-kU5zOpHeY&start_radio=1">
... rt_radio=1">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-kU5zOpHeY&list=RDY-kU5zOpHeY&start_radio=1

Frood

Are you like a homeless Gordon Ramsay of train crossings, speed bumps, and pawn shops?
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: weebles post_id=491617 time=1673961400 user_id=2191
I know then you buy stupid shite like this LOL..Life is fun is it not?

haha these are the goodtimes

https://postimg.cc/DWTd4yVS">

I always wanted a gas model, but was too damn cheap to buy one and just ended up going for electric, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491588 time=1673948528 user_id=1676
For, Seaboobies...

I haven't ever picked fruit but I did once pick asparagus on a birth stretcher platform when I was 15...

This is what I'm currently picking...

https://i.postimg.cc/ncLYZHf3/20230104-160527.jpg">

You are a "heavy equipment operator"?

weebles

I think Odi may want to suck your dick or just locked on with an AT4. :)..Either someone is getting fucked or you can just fuck each other over in the loosest terms   :laugh3:

">

1-2-3 tone-loc....Hellfire! and HIMARS!

kiebers

It does look like the sun is putting out a smoke trail...

">

">

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

weebles

Frood

Quote from: Odinson post_id=491659 time=1674011097 user_id=136
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491588 time=1673948528 user_id=1676
For, Seaboobies...

I haven't ever picked fruit but I did once pick asparagus on a birth stretcher platform when I was 15...

This is what I'm currently picking...

https://i.postimg.cc/ncLYZHf3/20230104-160527.jpg">

I've worn many hats...
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Quote from: Frood post_id=491671 time=1674026597 user_id=1676
Quote from: Odinson post_id=491659 time=1674011097 user_id=136

I've worn many hats...

I know the lifestyle.

Do you need some kind of a diploma for that in Australia?

weebles

https://ibb.co/1Q1HWMv">

https://ibb.co/71mdRxq">

Weebles '96 LT4 backed with a T-56 and Z-51 package Collectors edition.

">

You may make fun of my 2021 5.0 Mustang GT PP1 but do not fuck with my Corvette.

My other daily driver ac_umm

">

Frood

Quote from: Odinson post_id=491777 time=1674098184 user_id=136
Quote from: Frood post_id=491671 time=1674026597 user_id=1676

I've worn many hats...

I know the lifestyle.

In the state of NSW where I relocated to (because of the jab mandates), you don't even need a licence to operate heavy machinery such as front end loaders, excavators, bulldozers, graders, tractors. It's bizarre. I like it but it's so different from the communist state of Victoria.

I've learned how to use so many things in a mere 5 weeks. Big computerised rigs... and the few guys in my company are pushing me daily to hop on and give new machines a go.

Tomorrow I'm being introduced to mulching a thick overgrown new bamboo forest that's a bush fire concern (apparently it's a real bitch).

If I return to Vic and sit their stupid tests, I could name my price.

Options, dude. Tickets....
Blahhhhhh...

weebles

Quote from: Frood post_id=491799 time=1674113446 user_id=1676
Quote from: Odinson post_id=491777 time=1674098184 user_id=136

I know the lifestyle.

In the state of NSW where I relocated to (because of the jab mandates), you don't even need a licence to operate heavy machinery such as front end loaders, excavators, bulldozers, graders, tractors. It's bizarre. I like it but it's so different from the communist state of Victoria.

I've learned how to use so many things in a mere 5 weeks. Big computerised rigs... and the few guys in my company are pushing me daily to hop on and give new machines a go.

Tomorrow I'm being introduced to mulching a thick overgrown new bamboo forest that's a bush fire concern (apparently it's a real bitch).

Come on kiddo you just leaned to operate a Bobcat and yet still live with "mates" and cannot even keep your bathroom clean :laugh:

Your options are zip and next to none... so enjoy my friend. Now  I know why you dislike and start threads me. ac_smile

">

Frood

Quote from: weebles post_id=491803 time=1674115088 user_id=2191
Quote from: Frood post_id=491799 time=1674113446 user_id=1676

Come on kiddo you just leaned to operate a Bobcat and yet still live with "mates" and cannot even then you cannot even keep your bathroom clean :laugh:

Your options are zip and next to none... so enjoy my friend.,..now  i know why you dislike me. ac_smile

">

You definitely wouldn't have liked my mindset 7 months ago..

Legally barred from working any paid or unpaid job in my entire home state (jab crap).. and with mouths to feed, I packed up my vehicle expecting to stealth camp wherever and wherever to get a job.

Then a funny thing happened.

I found a region that had been ravaged by natural disasters and they couldn't retain people. A lot of them just fled to the capital cities....and the job offers piled on like a tsunami.

I networked on the backpacker boards and managed to find an all expenses paid and furnished room for less than the price of eating at a lunch cart each day for a week.

That is very important because that's a third of a price of accommodation and enables me to send home an extra 200 bucks per week to my dearies without even thinking.

I've done 240 hours on this Bobcat btw. I know that motherfucker very well. We've done the scrub down and service for it yesterday and part of today. Plugged some holes and faulty gaskets... window trims... I'm just a basic mechanic... rather dealing with old gear but I stopped a shit show when the old oil filter came out and I noticed through the crack of light there was movement and these guys were like... probably fine... then the owner was like... maybe we should just check to be sure... yup. And the filter kit they bought was aftermarket so the gaskets were situated in slightly different places and shapes.

As for our shared bathroom linoleum, it's old but gets constantly washed with a bleach solution. The design is just shit... literally... shit looking marble infusions that our parents thought looked great in a bathroom.

My options are great.

I'm a short duration stint away from a Masters degree should I could be bothered... (definitely not)

I've worked in so many industries and roles over the decades, that I'm a jack of all trades and master of only a few.

But I like that about me... I'm versatile.

">

My mother said of me at an early and young age "he always lands on his feet".

This personal life coaching session will cost you 110 USD.... less in crypto...  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

weebles

Poor DD will never learn hope you are happy cause I am :)

">

formosan

Quote from: kiebers post_id=491663 time=1674014807 user_id=193
It does look like the sun is putting out a smoke trail...

">

">

">

Spectacular pictures kiebers.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
too old to be a fashionista