Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

your pictures.

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 04:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Saw recent vehicle marks since yesterday and they weren't mine or my boss's (I asked him).

https://i.postimg.cc/nzqwTCnQ/20230412-105640.jpg">

I was concerned that my unit was being syphoned off for 90 litres of diesel but alas, the tank was as full as I left it the day before.

We've somewhat decided it was one of the farmers from the opposite side of the fence who have unlocked gate access and wanted a sticky beak (peak at what is going on). Farmers generally hate the parks services because they never do the right thing to alleviate bush fire risks along their property lines.

Whatever dude who drove through didn't come in at the entrance gate of his mere metres away but from some other point and then re-did the same exact journey again (2 sets of pushed down forward grass tracks).

I think he wanted to do old man donuts for sheer joy.

Had one of these guys ride out a couple weeks ago and just watch. So I stopped and he shook my hand then thanked me for doing the greatest job he's ever seen.... but I corrected him... my boss, who he knows in this small community instructed me to almost double the fire break there because my boss and a co-worker almost died there 3-4 years ago in a bush fire that had cows dropping in unburned pastures and birds trying to fly over the flames, because of a lack of oxygen.

I told the farmer I was just following orders and my boss was the one he needed to thank. My boss is a great person with a huge heart but he is extremely introverted and humble. The farmer is probably going to give him a hug the next time he sees him, and maybe a cow lick..
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Come on.... where are the pictures?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=497479 time=1681196343 user_id=1676
https://i.postimg.cc/ZR0rZWYN/20230411-100223.jpg">

That is a seriously beautiful beetle.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

It's pretty cool and kind of weird camo pretty. Made sure to put it back into the bush delicately until a 3/4 metre long brown flared its head at me, I stopped in my tracks, and he/she/it/they/ them/zhe sepent(I'm not up to date on the trans snake movement) finally fucked off along an ancient 2 metre wide tree stump. But I already had dropped the insect as my limbs went very still and lifeless. Good luck beetle thing. All bets were off.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=497590 time=1681380660 user_id=2156

You smear my good name and efforts whenever I post them. Why should I? Eh?  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=497593 time=1681381636 user_id=1676
Quote from: caskur post_id=497590 time=1681380660 user_id=2156

You smear my good name and efforts whenever I post them. Why should I? Eh?  ac_hithere

Pfft... sensitive much?
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=497605 time=1681391930 user_id=2156
Quote from: Frood post_id=497593 time=1681381636 user_id=1676

Pfft... sensitive much?

Me or you?  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Well at this very second, it could be me.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

We had a front verandah picnic keeping in memorium the death of my mum 5 years ago .... and it was yummy.... I bet my mum would have loved it.
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur post_id=497621 time=1681401069 user_id=2156
We had a front verandah picnic keeping in memorium the death of my mum 5 years ago .... and it was yummy.... I bet my mum would have loved it.

It looks deelish.

caskur

the quiche was yum... so were the prawns.
- Andy Warhol

DKG

You have lots of greenery around your verandah.

caskur

Quote from: DKG post_id=497627 time=1681409235 user_id=3390

You lots of greenery around your verandah.

My mum loved her garden... My stepfather is wrecking it.
- Andy Warhol