The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Dazza…Victoria has Monkey Pox!

Started by Breakfall, May 21, 2022, 02:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=451302 time=1653143430 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=451299 time=1653142925 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=451298 time=1653142693 user_id=1676
A gay transmissible disease.... requires close body contact....

Herman is calling it a gay disease, but you know,,,,,,,he's a redneck.

World health authorities are saying the same thing... like molluscum contagiosum...

I caught molluscum contagiosum living in a share house in the 90's... one of the flat mates used my towel to wipe his genitals because he hated me.

Lol...I hope you took care of that dirty flat mate...at least a punch in the guts!

I caught scabies in a shared flat situation once. Those critters were the pits. They buried themselves into the tops of my feet and...I hate to say this...meh dick! It was terrible. I scratched myself silly until I bled. I managed to pass it on to the rest of my family too. They weren't stoked about it at all...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIGu2g_GEhY-25YCaj3O4qf9VPP4o7stYpqw&usqp=CAU">

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrSYx0cqzdaQYvBWZJXL40cnae3NH4Y76V6A&usqp=CAU">

Anonymous

The recent outbreak of the monkeypox virus in North America and Europe is primarily spreading through sex, according to World Health Organization (WHO) officials on Monday, while confirming about 200 cases so far.

The virus itself is not a sexually transmitted infection, but WHO officials said the recent surge in cases is linked to homosexual men. However, they said that anyone can contract monkeypox, which is generally confined to Central and West Africa.

Anonymous

Monkeypox is a viral disease from the same family as smallpox, but is less severe. People can catch it from wild animals—not just monkeys—and it's endemic in some African countries. Yet it rarely shows up elsewhere, and if it does, it's usually in people who recently traveled to Africa.

This time, most of the detected cases are in people with no reported history of travel to Africa, which suggests human-to-human transmission. Monkeypox is not known to spread easily between people, requiring direct contact with bodily fluids, lesion fluids, or prolonged face-to-face contact, according to the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.

"It's not a situation where if you're passing someone in the grocery store, they're going to be at risk for monkeypox," said Dr. Jennifer McQuiston, deputy director of Division of High Consequence Pathogens and Pathology at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Breakfall

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=453126 time=1653566267 user_id=114
Monkeypox is a viral disease from the same family as smallpox, but is less severe. People can catch it from wild animals—not just monkeys—and it's endemic in some African countries. Yet it rarely shows up elsewhere, and if it does, it's usually in people who recently traveled to Africa.

This time, most of the detected cases are in people with no reported history of travel to Africa, which suggests human-to-human transmission. Monkeypox is not known to spread easily between people, requiring direct contact with bodily fluids, lesion fluids, or prolonged face-to-face contact, according to the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.

"It's not a situation where if you're passing someone in the grocery store, they're going to be at risk for monkeypox," said Dr. Jennifer McQuiston, deputy director of Division of High Consequence Pathogens and Pathology at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Mostly in Central Africa where black Africans are known to eat Chimpanzee. AIDS was supposedly caught from Chimps through lesions and not fucking them like so many foreigners presumed through the 80's. Whether it was created in the laboratory is still debatable. China has a lot to do with many African countries, even with regard to their military.

It's all a little suspect if you ask me. Germ warfare?

Frood

They'll probably try to lock us down over this for another 2 years.... these ruthless motherfucking pricks need to be jailed.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=453394 time=1653641803 user_id=1676
They'll probably try to lock us down over this for another 2 years.... these ruthless motherfucking pricks need to be jailed.

It will spread, but I hope no more lockdown measures again.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=453432 time=1653652118 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=453394 time=1653641803 user_id=1676

It will spread, but I hope no more lockdown measures again.

Another 98.** to 99.9*% non event which will miraculously have no seasonal influenza transmissions happening in the background, or any covid variants either.

But REMEMBER.... they've got a PCR test for Monkeypox now and that's how they're going to test for it.

Lulz
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Monkey Pox!

Remove the 'k' from the primate...what do we have? It's a controversy! Plain and fucking simple. And money the necessary evil at the expense of others. Middle-income earners...

Frood

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453472 time=1653655277 user_id=3358
Monkey Pox!

Remove the 'k' from the primate...what do we have? It's a controversy! Plain and fucking simple. And money the necessary evil at the expense of others. Middle-income earners...

I could have told you the same thing when covid started...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

So far, I'm not too concerned about catching monkeypox.

Breakfall

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgAPT9tucyqovPHImU_36b8xavsgaGp5TTMQ&usqp=CAU">

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=454895 time=1654090362 user_id=3358
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgAPT9tucyqovPHImU_36b8xavsgaGp5TTMQ&usqp=CAU">

That is true.

Breakfall

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ-r1uyVoBEuYqhI797TSOnFeQccRQp2RJDg&usqp=CAU">

Anonymous

Alberta has it's first case of monkeypox.

Breakfall

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=455603 time=1654214959 user_id=3254
Alberta has it's first case of monkeypox.

Look at this Fash. It's called penile beading. Beads are inserted under the skin for pleasure... or so I understand. Looks exactly like Monkey Pox. Lol

:laugh3:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRO20uM8t8zIsx5n9MZ8_wlar1BtRBQwRY7Ow&usqp=CAU">