The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Music you are jamming too thread

Started by weebles, May 22, 2022, 02:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

koreaboo

i actually meant to post this song, lol. two songs for the price of one. both written by prince and usually performed by other people.

Thiel

John Lennon was shot and killed on this day in Manhattan 42 years ago.
gay, conservative and proud

koreaboo

damn. prince was the idol leader of all idol leaders. he was involved in every aspect of performance and production. every. damn. aspect. prince and his bands practiced and performed harder than anyone.

koreaboo

don't get me wrong. i love john but he and beatles were lazy in comparison to prince. why the band was allowed to stop performing concerts is beyond me. talk about giving the finger to fans.

Thiel

Quote from: koreaboo on December 08, 2023, 07:15:41 PMdon't get me wrong. i love john but he and beatles were lazy in comparison to prince. why the band was allowed to stop performing concerts is beyond me. talk about giving the finger to fans.
Prince was a far better musician that the entire fab four combined. But, John Lennon's contribution to music is undeniable.
gay, conservative and proud

koreaboo

paul made the biggest contribution for sure but he and john were magic even through john's heroin period.

koreaboo

one must also remember sgt. pepper who taught the band to play.

koreaboo

hey weebs! remember that conversation we had about changing things up? i was talking about music but you can change up other things too. this post is an example, it's not an accident where i chose to post it.

koreaboo

but for these last few days, leave me alone...

koreaboo

so this one is the third video in my idols running series.

formosan

too old to be a fashionista

koreaboo

i was actually going to post some christmas k-pop but felt kind of silly.

koreaboo

time to watch the latest episode of my favorite kdrama.

koreaboo

had to stop for a break. enjoyment of my demon starts and ends with one question, are you into urban fantasy?

love these mama stages. one's enjoyment varies with how much one likes dance.

koreaboo

for example, do you enjoy jazz dance? then you might like soojin.