The best topic

Replies: 7319
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:52:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Music you are jamming too thread

Started by weebles, May 22, 2022, 02:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

My oldest daughter and I drive the house crazy with this when she's over lol

https://youtu.be/UhbixyxgsiU?si=ZNIkjFgQoiVwU3Js

Metro Detroiters love a good jit :D
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

priscilla1961

My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

formosan

too old to be a fashionista

priscilla1961

priscilla1961

priscilla1961

Lokmar

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on February 10, 2024, 08:24:55 PMWords cannot express how much I HATE that depressing ass song!

They've been playing that damn country version on the radio constantly and my man and I sit and hate it ttogether.

We have been best friends for years because we will sit and hate things together. Let the hatred flow through us. We are petty as fuck too. It's been a bonding force for us for years.

There is this fat ghetto trashy white woman who is a SJW woke dumb bitch that him and I knew in high school. She hates me, HATES me
....but for some reason loves him(he thinks she hates me because he loves me and she had a weird embarrassing crush on him) so he is on her friends list and we will go to her page JUST to hate her together. It's so nice....laying in bed, feet touching...his arms around me.. while we hate and mock the commie left tards we know from our youth. Its almost foreplay.

And right now they ALL love this fucking song remake.

We were teens in the 90s. So we have that nostalgia to the OG. And Luke fucked it. It's so commercial and fucking hell it's a woman's song!

We were deeply offended that Tracy Chapman cosigned that shit. And neither of us even liked the damn song back then LOL
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

DKG

Love Love x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Dove on February 13, 2024, 05:16:25 AMThey've been playing that damn country version on the radio constantly and my man and I sit and hate it ttogether.

We have been best friends for years because we will sit and hate things together. Let the hatred flow through us. We are petty as fuck too. It's been a bonding force for us for years.

There is this fat ghetto trashy white woman who is a SJW woke dumb bitch that him and I knew in high school. She hates me, HATES me
....but for some reason loves him(he thinks she hates me because he loves me and she had a weird embarrassing crush on him) so he is on her friends list and we will go to her page JUST to hate her together. It's so nice....laying in bed, feet touching...his arms around me.. while we hate and mock the commie left tards we know from our youth. Its almost foreplay.

And right now they ALL love this fucking song remake.

We were teens in the 90s. So we have that nostalgia to the OG. And Luke fucked it. It's so commercial and fucking hell it's a woman's song!

We were deeply offended that Tracy Chapman cosigned that shit. And neither of us even liked the damn song back then LOL
I like the original and the country cover. But, I like the original better.

priscilla1961

The Wise and Powerful

priscilla1961