The best topic

Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Music you are jamming too thread

Started by weebles, May 22, 2022, 02:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Reggie Essent

Garraty_47

I've been watching a lot of mash-ups especially by DJ Cummerbund.

Those things are insane.

Biggie Smiles

Fash

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Bonesaw

caskur

What do you think of this track?

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bonesaw

Quote from: caskur on August 18, 2023, 01:16:41 PMavatar_Erica Mena

What do you think of this track?

Not available in the US, it says.

priscilla1961

My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

caskur

It's not over until the fat lady sings..

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on August 23, 2023, 01:26:36 AMIt's not over until the fat lady sings..
I never understood why people said that. Are they intimating that fat chicks oinking into microphones kill parties and clear rooms or what?

Here, I'm going to post a skinny chick singing. Do note how this thread is not over, any more than it was when you unintentionally fat-shamed the chick in your post...

Damn! She can sing lullabyes to me any time!  :yeahhh:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

More melody? How about this chick...

I can't imagine someone of Mudcock's... err... "presence"... doing that sort of show without the entire stage collapsing!
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles