Replies: 8518
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:12:24 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Music you are jamming too thread

Started by weebles, May 22, 2022, 02:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Colonel Crackskulls

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

Reggie Essent

Love Love x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Reggie Essent

Reggie Essent

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

- Biggie Smiles

Reggie Essent

caskur

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 27, 2023, 12:37:57 AM

I love Van Morrison..

One old man on the net (I can't remember his name, possibly Martin) but he said Van Morrison drank at his bar in Ireland and he said Van Morrison was a real grumpy bastard.

Lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Reggie Essent

Seriously.  If I was younger, I would want to marry them.  Both of them.  And twice on Sundays. 

Reggie Essent

I hadn't heard that one.  Here's another. 

Love Love x 1 View List