Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

Did you notice…

Started by Breakfall, June 25, 2022, 08:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breakfall

Quote from: Herman post_id=461605 time=1656288339 user_id=1689
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461587 time=1656276928 user_id=3358

This isn't drama...this is a piss-take. Drama is Russia invading the Ukraine and the rest of the world presently watching and doing fuck all about it.

Doing nothing about it. ac_lmfao

Whaaaaaaaat? :confused1:

Frood

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461632 time=1656304829 user_id=3358
Quote from: Herman post_id=461605 time=1656288339 user_id=1689

Doing nothing about it. ac_lmfao

The West is doing everything they can short of declaring open war on Russia.

They supply Ukraine and have supplied NATO training for over a decade, armaments then and now, monies, and active tactical and satellite support.... the tug and warship recently sunk in the Black Sea? That was the West....

Not to mention the sanctions and economic thievery peddled as moralistic by the West..... ie. Freezing Russian accounts in USD and Euros, while demanding that Russia still keep their gas lines to Europe pressurised..... and when Russia eventually had to insist on all transactions in the ruble (otherwise they received no money), the West vilified them for that too.

The West wants Russia to cave and the West doesn't give a fuck about how badly the West acts to get Russia to cave....

I'm not a Russia lover....but Russia has my respect on this.....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=461634 time=1656323631 user_id=1676

They supply Ukraine and have supplied NATO training for over a decade, armaments then and now, monies, and active tactical and satellite support.... the tug and warship recently sunk in the Black Sea? That was the West....

Not to mention the sanctions and economic thievery peddled as moralistic by the West..... ie. Freezing Russian accounts in USD and Euros, while demanding that Russia still keep their gas lines to Europe pressurised..... and when Russia eventually had to insist on all transactions in the ruble (otherwise they received no money), the West vilified them for that too.

The West wants Russia to cave and the West doesn't give a fuck about how badly the West acts to get Russia to cave....

This current US administration in particular has been extremely provocative. The vice president callin for Ukraine to join NATO, and of course buy US arms manufacturers military hardware while on a NATO base in Poland near the Ukraine border was tacit to a declaration of war on Russia. The prodding and poking of war with Moscow has been going since Yeltsin was president. All of this after the Warsaw Pact dissolved itself.

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=461634 time=1656323631 user_id=1676

Sorry...you misunderstood my display of confusion. I was raised in a Police State...I am used to taking precise and quick action. We (us kids) we're raised as soldiers. War is inevitable since Saffers have been fighting commies for decades already. I thought you were aware of this?