Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Good Shit Happening in Your Life

Started by Anonymous, May 22, 2022, 08:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: weebles post_id=457962 time=1654755798 user_id=2191
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=457961 time=1654755185 user_id=1676
Found a new residence in a new state which is phenomenally cheap and at the highest elevation in the area with views and 2 days into a great new job with really chill staff and they're making all the motions to promote me in the coming weeks.... like a stealth promotion where the person who is leaving next week and the rest of their staff are piling on his duties and some heightened software exposure BUT without coming out and asking me if I'm interested.  ac_toofunny

I'm just following directions as they're given after initially mentioning at the onset that I'd be flexible about duties, big or small.

The site big wig mentioned twice in 2 days that my CV was stunning.... I smell extra money.  

Life is great...

Awesome to hear  DD cheers ac_drinks

:6:  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Found a new residence in a new state which is phenomenally cheap and at the highest elevation in the area with views and 2 days into a great new job with really chill staff and they're making all the motions to promote me in the coming weeks.... like a stealth promotion where the person who is leaving next week and the rest of their staff are piling on his duties and some heightened software exposure BUT without coming out and asking me if I'm interested.  ac_toofunny

I'm just following directions as they're given after initially mentioning at the onset that I'd be flexible about duties, big or small.

The site big wig mentioned twice in 2 days that my CV was stunning.... I smell extra money.  

Life is great...

You moved out of Victoria?

Anonymous

Any travel plans this summer? I assume with inflated gas prices, a lot of people are putting any travel plans on hold.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=457972 time=1654770846 user_id=3254

Life is great...

Yup.... found a job in NSW near Qld. Should have done this earlier.... fuck Dan Andrews.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=457986 time=1654774860 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=457972 time=1654770846 user_id=3254

Yup.... found a job in NSW near Qld. Should have done this earlier.... fuck Dan Andrews.

And I would imagine milder winters too.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=457987 time=1654775002 user_id=114
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=457986 time=1654774860 user_id=1676

And I would imagine milder winters too.

Still gets up to 20-22 degrees here in the daytime... Twice that of Southern Victoria...
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Yay, Freud! Congrats!

Seoulbro, yeah. Traveling to the next county lol. Gas prices are way too high here.
<t></t>

Dove

Same. Congrats Frued!

And yeah our summer trip plans are definately on hold. We were gonna head over to Ontario and check out a camp ground and see Prowler but first the damn border was closed because of the trucker thing and Justin is skerred of Americans.

Now everything is oppressively expensive lol. I dont wanna think about what it would cost to go get our camper from the cabin, and haul it all the way to Ontario.

We will probably use tents because it's cheaper and more fun anyway. IF we even go.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=457983 time=1654773604 user_id=114
Any travel plans this summer? I assume with inflated gas prices, a lot of people are putting any travel plans on hold.

Maybe one camping trip to Lake of the Woods next month-maybe.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=458002 time=1654782607 user_id=3266
Same. Congrats Frued!

And yeah our summer trip plans are definately on hold. We were gonna head over to Ontario and check out a camp ground and see Prowler but first the damn border was closed because of the trucker thing and Justin is skerred of Americans.

Now everything is oppressively expensive lol. I dont wanna think about what it would cost to go get our camper from the cabin, and haul it all the way to Ontario.

We will probably use tents because it's cheaper and more fun anyway. IF we even go.

We don't have an rv, but I work with quite a few people who do. Most of them are camping in their backyards.

Dove

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=458046 time=1654786541 user_id=2015
Quote from: Dove post_id=458002 time=1654782607 user_id=3266
Same. Congrats Frued!

We don't have an rv, but I work with quite a few people who do. Most of them are camping in their backyards.

I dont blame them lol

My house is basically like camping on a normal day. So I'm set lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=458066 time=1654787966 user_id=3266
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=458046 time=1654786541 user_id=2015

I dont blame them lol

My house is basically like camping on a normal day. So I'm set lol

You are all set.