News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

UpDate - First Nation in Kamloops Kid Burial Sites - Where Are the Bodies???

Started by cc, May 28, 2021, 11:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=435547 time=1642651033 user_id=1560
Despicable, but typical, 21st century journalism.

There will be hundreds of millions of dollars of our money spent getting to the bottom of this fake story.

Anonymous

What will they do about the discoveries in Saskatchewan and BC?

cc

There is a caveat here. While that story I posted (above) say's it's all bogus, it and a total lack of any news of digging since is not proof.

However, it appears to be a fake.  Yes, there are other "discoveries" and we have heard zip on all of them for quite a while

I just did a search and all I came up with was old news and some new search in Toronto a recently

As to any news of one single dig of one child .. nada ... and even one would be front page

In short I can find nothing to go on  .. but they are not digging??? One would have thought that would have happened day one

Why no digging ????????????????????????
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=435557 time=1642656172 user_id=88
There is a caveat here. While that story I posted (above) say's it's all bogus, it and a total lack of any news of digging since is not proof.

However, it appears to be a fake.  Yes, there are other "discoveries" and we have heard zip on all of them for quite a while

I just did a search and all I came up with was old news and some new search in Toronto a recently

As to any news of one single dig of one child .. nada ... and even one would be front page

In short I can find nothing to go on  .. but they are not digging??? One would have thought that would have happened day one

Why no digging ????????????????????????

It does seem very suspicious.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=435482 time=1642623163 user_id=88
I just did multiple searches to find status on purported children's graves

Can find nothing after May & June reporting radar sightings  ... zero

So after all the drama from around the world, all the apologies and promises of reparations etc. it seems they have not  dug up even 1 body to confirm existence which they claimed they would do immediately

[If anyone has actual and solid dig results, please submit - I could find nothing in my follow-up]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unless there is some actual evidence, the original story seems accurate

Not One Corpse Has Been Found In The 'Mass Grave' Of Indigenous Children In Canada

The whole story, it seems, was concocted to stir up hatred against Christians and stoke outrage. It succeeded.

In the seven months since this shocking news broke, not one body has been found, and not a single shovel-full of dirt has been excavated from the site in question. Contrary to the worldwide media coverage last summer, nothing, in fact, has been "discovered" on the grounds of the Kamloops Indian Residential School.

In a healthy society, this would be a scandal. A story that grabbed headlines for a week and inspired arson attacks that destroyed dozens of churches in Canada turns out to be based on flimsy, unexamined evidence at best, and an outright, pernicious lie at worst.

It went from one of the biggest news headliners last summer to crickets.

cc

So, Today is Memorial marking 1 year since discovery of potential burial sites at former Kamloops residential school " ... Gov General ther etc. etc.etc.

I started this thread with good intentions, as experimental radar kept showing what it's experts defined as certain bodies of kids

Today, one year later - not on single claimed grave has been dug to verify the radar's indications .. NOT 1

I'm not saying the radar is wrong and I also know there were bad things happened in Residential Schools .. in fact the concept itself stinks to its core

However, why are they getting away with avoiding confirmation of at least a few bodies?  .. and moving forward like it is established fact

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=452157 time=1653340543 user_id=88
So, Today is Memorial marking 1 year since discovery of potential burial sites at former Kamloops residential school " ... Gov General ther etc. etc.etc.

I started this thread with good intentions, as experimental radar kept showing what it's experts defined as certain bodies of kids

Today, one year later - not on single claimed grave has been dug to verify the radar's indications .. NOT 1

I'm not saying the radar is wrong and I also know there were bad things happened in Residential Schools .. in fact the concept itself stinks to its core

However, why are they getting away with avoiding confirmation of at least a few bodies?  .. and moving forward like it is established fact

Frickin scam

cc

Dunno - just dig & prove the case ffs

At the very least they do deliberately not want to test the theory one way or the other

One can only assume that is because if it turned out the radar was no good .. that part of the long sad story is shot dead

It is so obvious that the final step in the case case has not been proven but could be proven in a cpl of hours ... , and "usually curious" press won't even ask the question  :mad:

Where Are the physical Bodies???

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=452160 time=1653340858 user_id=88
Dunno - just dig & prove the case ffs

At the very least they do deliberately not want to test the theory one way or the other

One can only assume that is because if it turned out the radar was no good .. that part of the long sad story is shot dead

It is so obvious that the final step in the case case has not been proven but could be proven in a cpl of hours ... , and "usually curious" press won't even ask the question  :mad:

Where Are the physical Bodies???

Where are the bodies? We need to know.

cc

I'm not about to say radar tracks are not bodies of kids

Problem is that bands govt & media have colluded to not even mention doing ONE single  dig ... no doubt in case digging "could" reveal no or few bodies

Bottom line, they don't want to risk knowing so long as monies, contritionists, sympathies and further privileges keep flowing ... and no one says "let's see some bodies"

It's Escalating:

Now the Secretary General is indicating they were murdered ... which could be but with no bodies examined, there is zero evidence to support that.

Of course the media ans all others are running with it too

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=452280 time=1653353405 user_id=88
I'm not about to say radar tracks are not bodies of kids

Problem is that bands govt & media have colluded to not even mention doing ONE single  dig ... no doubt in case digging "could" reveal no or few bodies

Bottom line, they don't want to risk knowing so long as monies, contritionists, sympathies and further privileges keep flowing ... and no one says "let's see some bodies"

It's Escalating:

Now the Secretary General is indicating they were murdered ... which could be but with no bodies examined, there is zero evidence to support that.

Of course the media ans all others are running with it too

Digging won't happen.