The best topic

Replies: 8525
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

CC

Started by Erica Mena, May 23, 2022, 10:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Each to their own I guess. Most of the regs on there aren't fond of this place.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=452057 time=1653332088
Each to their own I guess. Most of the regs on there aren't fond of this place.

I don't mind the management of VF. It's the idiotic posters like soon and that stunned cunt asal.

Anonymous

I don't mind Soon, I disagree with him on a lot of things, but he's always been civil and knows how to push Blurtrude's buttons, like Joe does, so he can be amusing.

But yeah, Anal is retarded. Got nothing positive to say about her/him.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=452068 time=1653332791
I don't mind Soon, I disagree with him on a lot of things, but he's always been civil and knows how to push Blurtrude's buttons, like Joe does, so he can be amusing.

But yeah, Anal is retarded. Got nothing positive to say about her/him.

Asal is a chick. I heard she flew to Perth, Australia to suck Gordy Gambino's dick.

Anonymous

No idea, never seen a photo of her. At least you've posted a pic in the past, despite having a head the size of an anvil. Lulz

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=452074 time=1653333258
No idea, never seen a photo of her. At least you've posted a pic in the past, despite having a head the size of an anvil. Lulz

I don't know why she's pretending to be a man now.

ac_dunno

Anonymous

Eh, Who? Herman? He's definitely a man, regardless of the sizeable man boobs. Lulz

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=452081 time=1653333715
Eh, Who? Herman? He's definitely a man, regardless of the sizeable man boobs. Lulz

I meant asal..

Have you seen a recent picture of Herman? He's skinny now.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=452084 time=1653333856 user_id=3254
Quote from: Guest post_id=452081 time=1653333715

I meant asal..

Have you seen a recent picture of Herman? He's skinny now.

But, I look old since I lost 45 pounds. I don't miss my spare tire, but I miss my chubby cheeks.

Anonymous

You off the barrel wash then? Booze is a killer for adding the pounds.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=452094 time=1653334351
You off the barrel wash then? Booze is a killer for adding the pounds.

I will never give up the swish or the weed. I quit bread. That aint easy for a Uke. We likes our bread. I like being slim, but my face looks every bit my fifty four years.

Anonymous

I hear you, bread is bad for weight gain, but us whitey's love it.

I wouldn't worry about the age thing, it happens to everyone and it's only the rich who can afford to temporarily delay the process.

We're all gonna end up looking like a shrivelled prune at some point, that is if we make it that far.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=452099 time=1653335860
I hear you, bread is bad for weight gain, but us whitey's love it.

I wouldn't worry about the age thing, it happens to everyone and it's only the rich who can afford to temporarily delay the process.

We're all gonna end up looking like a shrivelled prune at some point, that is if we make it that far.

Oh hell, it happened fast with me. Lose the weight, get old looking,

Anyway, I got another grandchild on the way. I am on frickin cloud nine,

Aryan

I dunno, perhaps you're slightly malnourished or something? Do you smoke? I know smokers often end up looking haggard as fuck.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=452107 time=1653336322 user_id=1728
I dunno, perhaps you're slightly malnourished or something? Do you smoke? I know smokers often end up looking haggard as fuck.

I quit smoking twenty one years ago. It's my Slav genes kicking in. I wouldn't dare post a picture since I lost all the weight. I look so frickin old.