The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I invited Lotus

Started by Erica Mena, May 23, 2022, 05:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

SB was voted the most conservative poster on all the forumz. He is a gentleman, but does anyone think a nutbar like Lotus can be civil with a libertarian like him?  

This will be funny.

Aryan

She gets it about the banksters, but refuses to name them and gets hysterical when the "J" people are mentioned, which is unavoidable when having a frank discussion about that sort of thing.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=452216 time=1653344378 user_id=56
SB was voted the most conservative poster on all the forumz. He is a gentleman, but does anyone think a nutbar like Lotus can be civil with a libertarian like him?  

This will be funny.

Eh? What is Seoulbro conserving exactly, while being an immigrant in a white country?

Certainly not it's racial identity.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=452217 time=1653344425 user_id=1728
She gets it about the banksters, but refuses to name them and gets hysterical when the "J" people are mentioned, which is unavoidable when having a frank discussion about that sort of thing.

SB is all about freedom. Lotus is all about state power. This will be interesting.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=452218 time=1653344499 user_id=1728

This will be funny.

Eh? What is Seoulbro conserving exactly, while being an immigrant in a white country?

You don't understand the economy like that white marxist twat Lotus, so just shut the fuck up.

Anonymous

This will be funny.

Good description, Seoul is a gentleman..

Despite his ultra conservatism, he'll respect Erica's wishes.

Dove

This will be funny.

She will barely even talk normal to me. I'm libertarian.

I dont think Lotus will bother to post much where politcs are off limits.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Aryan

She's all about Critical Race Theory and Cultural Marxism, not so sure about her views on state control....

She regularly complains about Bezos and other uber wealthy types, while at the same time towing the woke line which most big corps promote.

There's so much hypocrisy with these people that it gets impossible to keep up with their nonsense.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=452220 time=1653344607 user_id=56
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=452218 time=1653344499 user_id=1728

This will be funny.

You don't understand the economy like that white marxist twat Lotus, so just shut the fuck up.

Which part of go back to China do you fail to understand?  ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=452223 time=1653344812 user_id=3266

This will be funny.

She will barely even talk normal to me. I'm libertarian.

I dont think Lotus will bother to post much where politcs are off limits.

I don't think she can avoid her ideological beliefs..

But, I'll give her a chance...

And whaterver you think of Seoul, my guess is he will try to be civil with Lotus despite being a penny pinching conservative.

Oak

:oeudC:   So much for politics free...

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=452229 time=1653345119 user_id=3271

Yep, I was thinking the same thing.

Oak

Quote from: Herman post_id=452231 time=1653345233 user_id=1689
Quote from: Oak post_id=452229 time=1653345119 user_id=3271

Yep, I was thinking the same thing.

And it hasn't been the dread "LIBS" that have been fucking things up either I noticed.

Aryan

Meh, sue me I forgot. I was only popping by for a brief visit anyways.

Laters.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=452224 time=1653344868 user_id=1728
She's all about Critical Race Theory and Cultural Marxism, not so sure about her views on state control....

You are all about that. SB knows the economy, and you are an uneducated loser.

There sould be a basic comprehension test for voting. Losers like you should not be allowed to decide how miney is spent.