News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Why do Chanks use fat from the sewers to cook food with?

Started by Aryan, May 23, 2022, 05:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

This is kinda like how they say Filipino's eat dogs. It's a horrible generalization
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=452424 time=1653397842 user_id=3254
Quote from: Guest post_id=452407 time=1653384055
Fash serious question, do you personally know anyone back home who does this?  :shock:

Taiwan is a wealthy, democratic country......they use oil to cook.

I don't think Scouse has taken a geography class in his life.

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=452429 time=1653400013 user_id=2845
This is kinda like how they say Filipino's eat dogs. It's a horrible generalization

Asians do eat dogs and cats and anything resembling protein...  things we throw away, they eat... my uncle said in China they literally line up for half a mile for the breast bone (grissle) at KFC.

I remember a teacher at school brought in a can of fried baby bees. I was the only one in class to try one...lol.

They are trying to convince Australians eating insects is a good idea.  :oeudC:

people, young people during WW2 were brought up on offal... The best cuts of meat went to the men, the soldiers. Offal went to women and children. Your grandparents would have eaten only food we give to dogs now.

Kurt's mother used to try to make Kurt eat sheep brains. One night he and his brother had to sit at the table until 11 pm and he still wouldn't eat the brains.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

My city has a huge Flip community. They eat a lot of junk food.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=452432 time=1653403566 user_id=2156

Asians do eat dogs and cats and anything resembling protein...  things we throw away, they eat... my uncle said in China they literally line for half mile for the breast bone (grissle) at KFC.

I remember a teacher at school brought in a can of fried baby bees. I was the only one in class to try one...lol.

people, young people during WW2 were brought up on offal... The best cuts of meat went to the men, the soldiers. Offal went to women and children. Your grandparents would have eaten only food we give to dogs now.

Kurt's mother used to try to make Kurt eat sheep brains. One night he and his brother had to sit at the table until 11 pm and he still wouldn't eat the brains.

Japanese have never eaten pets. Fash says it's illegal in Taiwan.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=452434 time=1653403978 user_id=2845
What is offal?

Entrails

caskur

What is offal?

lungs, brains, kidney, liver, stomach lining (tripe) giblets.... pretty much stuff you'd only eat if you were litterly starving.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur post_id=452437 time=1653404509 user_id=2156
What is offal?

lungs, brains, kidney, liver, stomach lining (tripe) giblets.... pretty much stuff you'd only eat if you were litterly starving.

Ok. I seen it in American Horror story. They fed it to the woman carrying the antichrist
<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=452435 time=1653404036 user_id=2015
Quote from: caskur post_id=452432 time=1653403566 user_id=2156

Asians do eat dogs and cats and anything resembling protein...  things we throw away, they eat... my uncle said in China they literally line for half mile for the breast bone (grissle) at KFC.

Japanese have never eaten pets. Fash says it's illegal in Taiwan.

their diet revolves around raw seafood,.... even at breakfast. This is now a worry to me because their nuclear reactor meltdown was on the coast leaking radioactive uranium waste in the ocean... all those areas (other countries) around Japan HEAVILY rely on seafood for their very existence.

The Japanese still eat weird foods but I would survive on raw seafood quite happily and I absolutely LOVE kelp...

you have to avoid eating large fish tho... they accumulate toxins from algae .... bigger is not better when it comes to fish.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=452439 time=1653404958 user_id=2845
Quote from: caskur post_id=452437 time=1653404509 user_id=2156
What is offal?

Ok. I seen it in American Horror story. They fed it to the woman carrying the antichrist

well the only thing offal I eat is Pate.... chicken or duck liver and that was because a young Greek primary school teacher friend of mine made some with plenty of cream cheese in it....he got me hooked and it's iron content I needed badly...
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Odinson

I eat the chicken bone gristle.

Real OG Finnish meat soup has bones in it.

I like liver with lingonberry sauce.

I just take the guts out of a herring and I eat it whole... The bones make it crunchy.

Food products made of blood are a thing.

caskur

Quote from: Odinson post_id=452448 time=1653407135 user_id=136
I eat the chicken bone gristle.

so does my husband.... I can't stand the thought... I am super fussy.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous