Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

The Bitch and Complain Thread

Started by Anonymous, May 24, 2022, 09:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Saskkatchewan highways. Fix the dang potholes. We pay enough tax in this province.

Anonymous

Hutterites. Don't go to stores or bars on Tuesday. That is their shopping day in town. Not unless you want to deal with Jacob the chicken man demanding a price break on paint at Canadian Tire.

Anonymous

Badgers. I'm tired of them killing my chickens.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=452642 time=1653440645 user_id=1689
Saskkatchewan highways. Fix the dang potholes. We pay enough tax in this province.

Our highways are good, but the city can't seem to keep up fixing all the potholes.

Dove

Pot holes are horrid in the metro parts of Michigan. It's an ongoing joke.

I found out one summer after I hit one and it actually bent some rod in my car, the state has to pay for it. So i made them pay for it (more like reimburse me nearly a year after i paid for it).
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=452656 time=1653442558 user_id=3266

I found out one summer after I hit one and it actually bent some rod in my car, the state has to pay for it. So i made them pay for it (more like reimburse me nearly a year after i paid for it).

I did not know government is liable for damages. But, we still have those pesky badgers and Hutterites.

weebles

Quote from: Herman post_id=452657 time=1653442684 user_id=1689

I found out one summer after I hit one anmayd it actually bent some rod in my car, the state has to pay for it. So i made them pay for it (more like reimburse me nearly a year after i paid for it).

I did not know government is liable for damages. But, we still have those pesky badgers and Hutterites.

I do not understand either if I were  hit a nasty pothole at 80  it is pretty much the owners fault maybe they have different liability insurance/coverage in some States.

weebles

Erica why did you delete your post for gas prices? it reminded me of this guy.. just for gas prices

">

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=452665 time=1653443364 user_id=2191

I found out one summer after I hit one anmayd it actually bent some rod in my car, the state has to pay for it. So i made them pay for it (more like reimburse me nearly a year after i paid for it).

I do not understand either if I were  hit a nasty pothole at 80  it is pretty much the owners fault maybe they have different liability insurance/coverage in some States.

I never heard of anyone in Saskatchewan getting reimbursed for damages caused by a pothole.

Erica Mena

Quote from: weebles post_id=452669 time=1653443668 user_id=2191
Erica why did you delete your post for gas prices? it reminded me of this guy.. just for gas prices

">

Cuz someone would have twisted it into politics. I caught myself lol
<t></t>

weebles

Quote from: Herman post_id=452670 time=1653443732 user_id=1689

one

I never heard of anyone in Saskatchewan getting reimbursed for damages caused by a pothole.

Me neither Herm same here with from someone that owned  some vehicles insured in both B.C and Alberta... Then again not too sure on U.S. laws that vary  state by state either...Maybe they are right I am just another typical Canuck trying to avoid politics here.

cw_

"If your car is damaged because a road or highway is in bad shape, you can usually file a claim with the government (city, county, or state) that is in charge of maintaining that road.

Every state has a special set of rules that cover claims against the government at the state and municipal level, for compensation for some kind of loss." - teh internet

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=452673 time=1653444241 user_id=2191
Quote from: Herman post_id=452670 time=1653443732 user_id=1689

one

Me neither Herm same here with from someone that owned  some vehicles insured in both B.C and Alberta... Then again not too sure on U.S. laws that vary  state by state either...Maybe they are right I am just another your typical Canuck try to avoid politics here.

This aint really politics. I think getting reimbursed is an American thing.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=452675 time=1653444754 user_id=3226
"If your car is damaged because a road or highway is in bad shape, you can usually file a claim with the government (city, county, or state) that is in charge of maintaining that road.

Every state has a special set of rules that cover claims against the government at the state and municipal level, for compensation for some kind of loss." - teh internet

Teh internet and the USA.

cw_

I'm not aware of which countries allow such claims.  Maybe there are others.  Perhaps it's rampant.   Should I google that for us?  ; )

Seems to have worked out for Dove though.  Well, except for the initial expense and the damaging experience.