Started by Erica Mena, May 25, 2022, 09:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cw_

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=453586 time=1653664557 user_id=2853
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453585 time=1653664458 user_id=3358
Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=453573 time=1653663709 user_id=2853
I heard Flea is the new Thatcher.

I would've fucked that Iron Lady if I was older! I would've straightened her teeth with my cock!

And here I was, thinking you were some xhick

Nah, just fickle as one.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Guest post_id=453741 time=1653691970
Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=453586 time=1653664557 user_id=2853
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453585 time=1653664458 user_id=3358
Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=453573 time=1653663709 user_id=2853
I heard Flea is the new Thatcher.

I would've fucked that Iron Lady if I was older! I would've straightened her teeth with my cock!

And here I was, thinking you were some xhick

Nah, just fickle as one.

Ya know how you've studied, read and spoken a a 2nd language for 35 years and still can learn a new word?

fickle

"volúvel" in portuguese
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Do Dove and Bonkerfist have a problem with each other? Is that none of old Herman's beeswax?

cw_

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=453751 time=1653698702 user_id=1689
Do Dove and Bonkerfist have a problem with each other? Is that none of old Herman's beeswax?

It's nothing, really. He hates my posts and most of what I talk about and doesnt want me to post more than a few sentences.

So he gets mad and tries to make me change how i post rather than just not reading it.

Its not gonna be a forum fight or drama or anything.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=453778 time=1653705923 user_id=3266

It's nothing, really. He hates my posts and most of what I talk about and doesnt me to post more than a few sentences.

So he gets mad and tries to make me change how i post rather than just not reading it.

Gotcha

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=453662 time=1653674299 user_id=3266
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453636 time=1653668497 user_id=3358
Quote from: Dove post_id=453634 time=1653668274 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453610 time=1653666518 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=453594 time=1653665091 user_id=3266

Did you see any of the trannies?

I feel like your neighborhood is crawling with them. Are they out in the wild a lot over there?

They're everywhere. There was a homeless one on rollerblades when I was at the stop light.

Figures  ac_lmfao

Nice and concise. You're learning Dove.

Yeahhh...less is moar!  :thumbup:

**TLDR at the bottom**

Lots of people appreciate what i have to say about various subjects and are happy to read it. Some of my posts are short. Some are medium. Some are long.

Have you considered the fact that other people exist?  I have a right to be who I am and those who enjoy my posts are free to continue enjoying them and those who dont can feel free to not read them.  It is a personal choice.

It's unfortunate you feel the way you do, truly. I hear ya. I've seen a few of your anti Dovey complaints here so far, and filed them in the proper folder marked "garbage".  I know reading isnt your strong point and you come to forums to avoid that sort of thing, but Flea also does not want "BF drama" here either. So for her sake, try to avoid acting out on this grudge you seem to have. (That whole "your mob" post). Seriously.  There are plenty of subs on this forum for you to take back handed jabs at me on. If you want a fight, try to fight me in Rejected or where ever. Please do not do it on Fleas sub.

And that's all I have to say about that. It's pretty dang concise. I figured I'd get that out of the way now because it's looking like you are going to be persistent. So if I end up ignoring you completely, I've already said why.  From this point on, I wont be bothering with your petty mewling about the way I chose to post.  It's ridiculous, rude and entitled for you think I should alter myself for your comfort and convenience. More so when I'm not even violating the rules of the board.  If you are going to be cool....then be cool.  Back handed jabs are not being cool.  

Good day, sir.

TLDR: I am who I am, no one has to read or interact with me, be cool lest I have to ignore you completely.  I AINT DOIN TEH DRAMAZ.

Didn't weed...too bong!  :tease:

Breakfall

Quote from: Dove post_id=453778 time=1653705923 user_id=3266

It's nothing, really. He hates my posts and most of what I talk about and doesnt want me to post more than a few sentences.

Get an avatar already...we know you want to hang around.

cw_

About the avatar:  Since you are using your phone, try this.  Find or take a pic on your phone that you'd like to share and are really, really, proud of.  Email the pic to yourself from your phone.  Before sending you will have options on which size to send, small, medium, large, actual, choose small. Try using the small version you sent to yourself as avatar on this site.  If that doesn't work, breathe, and then try sending the desired pic to Fash in a PM and asking her to put it in your profile for you.  Good luck!

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=453839 time=1653752274 user_id=3226
About the avatar:  Since you are using your phone, try this.  Find or take a pic on your phone that you'd like to share and are really, really, proud of.  Email the pic to yourself from your phone.  Before sending you will have options on which size to send, small, medium, large, actual, choose small. Try using the small version you sent to yourself as avatar on this site.  If that doesn't work, breathe, and then try sending the desired pic to Fash in a PM and asking her to put it in your profile for you.  Good luck!

Thanks! I'll try that.

I never had avi issues here before. I'm kinda curious what my avi was that apparently is now too large.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

cw_

I tested uploading an avatar that is 'too large' and received the following error message:  The submitted avatar is 500 pixels wide and 600 pixels high. Avatars must be at least 40 pixels wide and 40 pixels high, but no larger than 175 pixels wide and 175 pixels high.

A third alternative: You could post the pic and I could resize it for you.

cw_

Anyway, back on topic.  Did anyone see the interview with the mother saying something like " Don't blame him"?  

He is to blame!  As much as better security, or laws, or any other factor may have mitigated the event, the CAUSE of it was the intent to kill.

Odinson

AR-15/.223 is for hunting small game.

No pun intended.

When somebody says "high-power rifle", a .223 is not what comes to mind.

There are more powerful semi-automatics in the market... And yet the peeps aint even interested in them.

AR-15 looks like a military weapon and thats why they hate it.

Its been branded as some kind of a weapon of mass destruction.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=453885 time=1653768920 user_id=136

When somebody says "high-power rifle", a .223 is not what comes to mind.

ruction.

You got that right.