The best topic

Replies: 8717
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:12:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

My heart aches for those poor babies

Started by Erica Mena, May 25, 2022, 09:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

This guy is on some Silence of the Lambs shit
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=452863 time=1653497624
Quote from: Dove post_id=452855 time=1653496621 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=452803 time=1653484815 user_id=2845
I can't even read the news, nor do I want to send my kids to school.

Plain and pure evil.

Squish is never setting foot in public schools. I regret sending my others.  That Oxford shooting was a bit too close.  

All the other crap as well. I just dont want my child in it.

Are you gonna home-school her?

Yep. That's what we did for her over this past year. She would be entering 1st grade if we put her in public.

I never wanted to homeschool, it's been fun so far but it's not like Kinder is difficult. We are taking it one year at a time and keeping it fun and interesting. And making sure we have all the resources possible, like tutors and hybrid programs, as we go. We bought a really good curriculum for first grade that is "state approved".  Which is important if we want her to have a "state approved" education.  We still need to register her as a home schooler.

My 16 year old did a complete 180 with her mental health as soon as public school closed and remote started. A positive 180.  She does better on every level doing school online. So we have made arrangements with the school district here to allow her to continue that but attend a class a few days a week.  

I really hate public schools. I wish we had more of a variety to chose from. And some less institutionalized options.

We definately dont have to worry about killer trannies.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=452866 time=1653499488 user_id=56
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=452860 time=1653497060 user_id=3254
Quote from: Guest post_id=452850 time=1653495072
He looked like a totally normal and sane individual. LMFAO

https://i.ibb.co/1sfYMpZ/LOLFAG.jpg">

Is that the Texas mass murderer?

Isn't he pretty.

I'm sure that boy was on psych meds and puberty blockers or cross sex hormones.

Erica Mena

I'm not laughing at killer trannies. I swear I'm not
<t></t>

Aryan

See what I mean about trannies being mentally ill?

Anyway, we won't go down that road again.

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=452876 time=1653501019 user_id=3266

Plain and pure evil.

Squish is never setting foot in public schools. I regret sending my others.  That Oxford shooting was a bit too close.  

Yep. That's what we did for her over this past year. She would be entering 1st grade if we put her in public.

I never wanted to homeschool, it's been fun so far but it's not like Kinder is difficult. We are taking it one year at a time and keeping it fun and interesting. And making sure we have all the resources possible, like tutors and hybrid programs, as we go. We bought a really good curriculum for first grade that is "state approved".  Which is important if we want her to have a "state approved" education.  We still need to register her as a home schooler.

My 16 year old did a complete 180 with her mental health as soon as public school closed and remote started. A positive 180.  She does better on every level doing school online. So we have made arrangements with the school district here to allow her to continue that but attend a class a few days a week.  

I really hate public schools. I wish we had more of a variety to chose from. And some less institutionalized options.

I suspect home-schooling is going to get a lot more common, particularly in the US.

It isn't really a thing here and is pretty much unheard of, but our schools aren't as dangerous as in America.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=452878 time=1653501089 user_id=2845

You would die laughing if you heard my mothers rants about how she hates going out in public now because she doesnt feel safe using bathrooms anymore because of the killer trannies lol.

I mean she ain't wrong

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Where's the kid's parents in all of this? I haven't heard one word about them.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=452880 time=1653501346 user_id=1728
Quote from: Dove post_id=452876 time=1653501019 user_id=3266

Plain and pure evil.

I suspect home-schooling is going to get a lot more common, particularly in the US.

It isn't really a thing here and is pretty much unheard of, but our schools aren't as dangerous as in America.

It's becoming more common due to ideologies. That's getting into stuff we arent discussing here.

It's not really the violence. Its the other shit. And bullying.

When "self harm" and suicide ideation becomes "common" in kids 13 to 17.....that shows problems in the schools.

Aryan

Yeah it's understandable given how one-sided academia is in terms of social issues and how dissenting beliefs are stamped out and vilified.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=452881 time=1653501601 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=452878 time=1653501089 user_id=2845

You would die laughing if you heard my mothers rants about how she hates going out in public now because she doesnt feel safe using bathrooms anymore because of the killer trannies lol.

I mean she ain't wrong

I'm already laughing hysterically  :roll:
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=452877 time=1653501073 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=452866 time=1653499488 user_id=56
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=452860 time=1653497060 user_id=3254
Quote from: Guest post_id=452850 time=1653495072
He looked like a totally normal and sane individual. LMFAO

https://i.ibb.co/1sfYMpZ/LOLFAG.jpg">

Is that the Texas mass murderer?

Isn't he pretty.

I'm sure that boy was on psych meds and puberty blockers or cross sex hormones.

That's child abuse.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=452882 time=1653501657 user_id=3349
Where's the kid's parents in all of this? I haven't heard one word about them.

I was wondering the same Oliver.

Odinson

The shooter has Steven Tyler lips...

These trannie pics are probably not of him.

Read somewhere that they got stolen from reddit.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Odinson post_id=452916 time=1653512114 user_id=136
The shooter has Steven Tyler lips...

These trannie pics are probably not of him.

Read somewhere that they got stolen from reddit.

Oh man. The internet is something else
<t></t>