Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

My heart aches for those poor babies

Started by Erica Mena, May 25, 2022, 09:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

I just read that. Some many stories coming out
<t></t>

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Wait wait wait, the cops stood around for AN HOUR while this psycho is inside the school? Fuck the rules, fuck your orders, get the hell in there and BLOW THE GUYS HEAD OFF!!!
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453243 time=1653591446 user_id=2845
The Columbine shooters came from good families. This is mental illness, people.

Eric Harris showed signs of sociopathy and Klebold was very depressed. They were both on psych meds

Seriously.... psych meds have been involved in pretty much EVERY school shooting. And they are KNOWN to cause suicidal ideation and even homicidal thoughts in younger people.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=453248 time=1653592083 user_id=3349
Wait wait wait, the cops stood around for AN HOUR while this psycho is inside the school? Fuck the rules, fuck your orders, get the hell in there and BLOW THE GUYS HEAD OFF!!!

Yes.

And when a cop got in.....he didnt even locate the shooter before calling to the children. And as result one of the children called back out to the officer and was located and murdered by the shooter.

Dove

Quote from: cc post_id=453228 time=1653589445 user_id=88
Quote from: Dove post_id=453221 time=1653588369 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453172 time=1653576480 user_id=2845
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10857101/Texas-school-shooting-cops-restrained-parents-trying-save-kids.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -kids.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10857101/Texas-school-shooting-cops-restrained-parents-trying-save-kids.html

This is heartbreaking. You can a hear a mother screaming " why are you worried about us? Why aren't you in there!".

What the fuck? So the cops actually got more children killed?!

Fucking hell how was this shooter even ABLE to just walk in?  Does that school just not have that door code? You cant just walk into any of the schools here. You have to be let in.

And then these cops had the kids call attention to themselves when the police didnt know where the shooter was.  It took them an HOUR to get in there and they are holding down parents who were trying to get in.

Christ are these cops not trained?!

What a nightmare :(

That's current sensation rag reporting & hot story of the moment.

"Could be"  ... or "could be jumping the gun" .. Let's see how it actually shakes out in reality

True.

Poppy

Quote from: Dove post_id=453252 time=1653592371 user_id=3266

Eric Harris showed signs of sociopathy and Klebold was very depressed. They were both on psych meds

Seriously.... psych meds have been involved in pretty much EVERY school shooting. And they are KNOWN to cause suicidal ideation and even homicidal thoughts in younger people.

What are the main psych meds that are prescribed these day? Still prozac?

Most of the time you become a guinea pig for these meds because the just prescribe stuff and then if you have side effects they give you something else
I\'m Poppy!

Dove

Quote from: Poppy post_id=453257 time=1653592849 user_id=3287

Most of the time you become a guinea pig for these meds because the just prescribe stuff and then if you have side effects they give you something else

I have no idea. My 16 year old gets anxiety and depression and it took me way too long to find a proper therapist who is willing to use CBT methods and actual therapy before we talk about any psych meds.

Before this woman we see now, they spent 30 minutes with my daughter and wanted to put her on zoloft and paxil. And almost spoke DOWN to me, like I was a dumb shit mom, for wanting to try other things first.

I'm not against meds. But they should be last resort, yeah? Maybe after we see how regular therapy goes. Being a teen girl is hard already with the all hormones and puberty and all that mess. I dont agree with just feeding pills to human beings who are still in critical stages of their development. Excuse me for not wanting to disrupt my daughters brain development with pharmaceuticals. And get her in a habit of reaching for something to cope. I want her to be an active participant in her mental and emotional health.

It's never done properly, either. Like with close supervision and physicals and the medical part.

Thankfully shes doing really well without it. Some of these kids are on a host of meds and still fucking miserable. It also shocks me how frequently the doses are altered.  Honestly I think unfettered access to the internet has had a very unhealthy impact on teens. It's actually trendy now to have mental disabilities and kids on are tik tok faking things like DID and Tourettes. It's really sad.  We dont do tik toky shit over here lol

Dove

I remember kids in high school when I was in high school....back in the 90s....who were on prozac and lithium.

And those kids partied on them. Those meds didnt help those kids. They got their shit together once they got through high school and STOPPED taking the meds.

cc

Quote from: cc post_id=453244 time=1653591530 user_id=88
OMG. It's not done yet.

Husband of hero teacher who helped children & was shot dead .... died today

The expression "died of a broken heart" quite real

Fallout - Teacher Mother  shot. Father confirmed heart attack within 48 hrs.

4  orphans with this history as starting point  :sad:

Hopefully there is extended family diving in
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Oliver Clotheshoffe

[size=150]I am getting REALLY pissed off at all of this[/size]   :t1929:

">
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=453260 time=1653593404 user_id=3266

I have no idea. My 16 year old gets anxiety and depression and it took me way too long to find a proper therapist who is willing to use CBT methods and actual therapy before we talk about any psych meds.

Before this woman we see now, they spent 30 minutes with my daughter and wanted to put her on zoloft and paxil. And almost spoke DOWN to me, like I was a dumb shit mom, for wanting to try other things first.

I'm not against meds. But they should be last resort, yeah? Maybe after we see how regular therapy goes. Being a teen girl is hard already with the all hormones and puberty and all that mess. I dont agree with just feeding pills to human beings who are still in critical stages of their development. Excuse me for not wanting to disrupt my daughters brain development with pharmaceuticals. And get her in a habit of reaching for something to cope. I want her to be an active participant in her mental and emotional health.

It's never done properly, either. Like with close supervision and physicals and the medical part.

Thankfully shes doing really well without it. Some of these kids are on a host of meds and still fucking miserable. It also shocks me how frequently the doses are altered.  Honestly I think unfettered access to the internet has had a very unhealthy impact on teens. It's actually trendy now to have mental disabilities and kids on are tik tok faking things like DID and Tourettes. It's really sad.  We dont do tik toky shit over here lol

I'm happy your daughter is doing well Dove.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=453309 time=1653604839 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=453260 time=1653593404 user_id=3266

I'm happy your daughter is doing well Dove.

Thanks. Me too lol.

A lot of these kids in her age group are not doing so well.

cw_

Quote from: Dove post_id=453318 time=1653605999 user_id=3266

Thanks. Me too lol.

A lot of these kids in her age group are not doing so well.

Well done on not allowing medications unless absolutely necessary.  Very well done.

Getting actual treatment is an uphill battle.

cc

This morning, a highly armed gunman was spotted in the area of several schools in Toronto .. Lock downs were immediate

.. perp was shot dead by police when he refused to give up arms

Dunno if he had put out internet threats that further alerted  cops  - still early in the investigation

He was shot approaching  an elementary school
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=453266 time=1653596866 user_id=3349

I don't blame you.