Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

OMG I did a colon cleanse this morning

Started by Erica Mena, May 25, 2022, 04:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cw_

What kind of junk are you eating?   Maybe try an apple, grapes, or a cutie to satisfy a sweet tooth.  The only other thing I got is exercise to burn off calories.  Maybe put on some music and dance, or go for a walk.

Blazor

Quote from: cw_ post_id=453165 time=1653575743 user_id=3226
What kind of junk are you eating?   Maybe try an apple, grapes, or a cutie to satisfy a sweet tooth.  The only other thing I got is exercise to burn off calories.  Maybe put on some music and dance, or go for a walk.

Thats what I told her works for me, dancing  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Breakfall

When I was around 14 years old we had this tropical cyclone with some massive waves. I was caught on the inside when a big close-out set broke. I turned around and went prone in an attempt to catch the big foamy to shore. Next second the wave slammed me from behind with such force that the water shot up the sides of my board shorts and straight into my bum. I was literally shocked and nearly shat myself. I ran up the beach and straight to the toilet. The salt water stung like something nasty. My mates couldn't stop laughing at my shituation...

ac_crying

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453163 time=1653575153 user_id=2845
Quote from: cw_ post_id=453162 time=1653574988 user_id=3226Eat a salad.

I do. All I usually eat is salad and grilled chicken. Lately I've been messing up tho.

You gotta eat more than just salad and chicken. You are gonna cave in to junk if that's all you are eating.

Eat some fruits like CW said.  You can even get some dark chocolate. Cacao. Make ice cream or cookies from bananas.  Try that chocolate moose made from avocados I posted.  Everyone here loves that stuff.

I swear this colon blasting stuff has to be a CA thing lol. I almost actually did this but my husband talked some sense into me lol.  Isnt that pretty uncomfortable?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Yes, Dovey. I'm still being "cleansed" and it's been 3 days
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453443 time=1653653090 user_id=2845

That's rough lol

Not to delve too deep into TMI but I HATE shitting. Until I got a hand held bidet I would literally force my "schedule" so I could go and then shower afterwards lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Breakfall

They don't realise that a hose up the arse does wonders! Ask anyone with a gastric illness. Erica, this world is abound with dumb fucks!

Frood

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453471 time=1653655083 user_id=3358

They don't realise that a hose up the arse does wonders! Ask anyone with a gastric illness. Erica, this world is abound with dumb fucks!

You've let a guy lay hose up your arse before?

Were there pillow mints after?
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=453475 time=1653655489 user_id=1676
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453471 time=1653655083 user_id=3358

You've let a guy lay hose up your arse before?

Were there pillow mints after?

I had a chick that insisted on putting a hose up my arse in yesteryears gone bygones. She was a 6'2" feminist hippie that was ten years older than me. I fucked her up the arse anyway over a Holden bonnet outside Clansy's Fish Pub in Fremantle, WA.

:yahoo:

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Frood

6 foot 2... ?

Sounds a bit trannie.....
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Breakie does the enema thing for pleasure rather than health reasons evidently.

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453499 time=1653657133 user_id=2845
Like a killer tranny

I was browsing at a Footlocker in Fountain Gate many years ago and a 6 foot 2 (at least) was trying to reach a box of shoes overhead to retrieve for a customer.

I offered my help and between my legs and her height, we were able to pull it down between us.... then she made those lovely eyes at me and I immediately felt bad because I had a great wife and she thought there was something possibly budding... so I left quickly.

I'm only 6 foot tall...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=453503 time=1653657512 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453499 time=1653657133 user_id=2845
Like a killer tranny

I was browsing at a Footlocker in Fountain Gate many years ago and a 6 foot 2 (at least) was trying to reach a box of shoes overhead to retrieve for a customer.

I offered my help and between my legs and her height, we were able to pull it down between us.... then she made those lovely eyes at me and I immediately felt bad because I had a great wife and she thought there was something possibly budding... so I left quickly.

I'm only 6 foot tall...

Women over 6ft are a nope for me, unless they're in heels obviously.