The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Why do men fuck anything that moves?

Started by Erica Mena, May 25, 2022, 08:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=460764 time=1655860531 user_id=61
Tb fair I think British women are quite good looking, but I do admit Italians tends to ages slower than a lot of people from other countries.

Britain has some of the ugliest broads I have ever fucked.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=460770 time=1655861305 user_id=1689
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=460764 time=1655860531 user_id=61
Tb fair I think British women are quite good looking, but I do admit Italians tends to ages slower than a lot of people from other countries.

I haven't really met a lot of White people in my life despite living in Canada, but in East Asia, a lot of the best looking women I've seen originated from southern China/Taiwan, along with Indonesia and Vietnam are pretty darn good too.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=460774 time=1655862029 user_id=61
Quote from: Herman post_id=460770 time=1655861305 user_id=1689

I haven't really met a lot of White people in my life despite living in Canada, but in East Asia, a lot of the best looking women I've seen originated from southern China/Taiwan, along with Indonesia and Vietnam are pretty darn good too.

The best looking gals in Europe are Italian, and Polish. The best looking gals in Asia are Vietnamese and South Korean. Those are my picks. Anybody is free to say old Herman is crazy.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=460791 time=1655865652 user_id=1689
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=460774 time=1655862029 user_id=61

The best looking gals in Europe are Italian, and Polish. The best looking gals in Asia are Vietnamese and South Korean. Those are my picks. Anybody is free to say old Herman is crazy.

I nearly forgot about the Polish, which I strongly agree too.  I've never been to SK, but I do admit they have a lot of beautiful women there, though I keep hearing all these plastic surgery and make up, it makes me wonder is their beauty is natural or enhanced.

Zetsu

But I couldn't care much whether they had surgery or not, a hot women is a hot women, lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=460796 time=1655866360 user_id=61
Quote from: Herman post_id=460791 time=1655865652 user_id=1689

I nearly forgot about the Polish, which I strongly agree too.  I've never been to SK, but I do admit they have a lot of beautiful women there, though I keep hearing all these plastic surgery and make up, it makes me wonder is their beauty is natural or enhanced.

There are a lot of hot women in SK, but a lot are heavily made up. That is true.

Breakfall

Makeup is a turnoff, particularly when it congeals in the corners of the eyes. Lipstick on the teeth is gag-worthy and mascara runs after crying is frighteningly unnerving. I can't stand chicks and their plastic surgery. My vivid imagination just can't see beyond the plastic and the blood, pus and ooze. No thanks! Lol

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=460799 time=1655866781 user_id=1689
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=460796 time=1655866360 user_id=61

There are a lot of hot women in SK, but a lot are heavily made up. That is true.

MAny South Korean women are so beautiful they don't need much make up.

Zetsu

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=460808 time=1655882923 user_id=3358
Makeup is a turnoff, particularly when it congeals in the corners of the eyes. Lipstick on the teeth is gag-worthy and mascara runs after crying is frighteningly unnerving. I can't stand chicks and their plastic surgery. My vivid imagination just can't see beyond the plastic and the blood, pus and ooze. No thanks! Lol

Duno is it just me but I think White women are horrible at putting on make up compared to Asian women.  It's just weird but after they put some on, it seems to make them look older and lack warmth in their looks, ironically I prefer Western women without make up, lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=460852 time=1655908572 user_id=61

Duno is it just me but I think White women are horrible at putting on make up compared to Asian women.  It's just weird but after they put some on, it seems to make them look older and lack warmth in their looks, ironically I prefer Western women without make up, lol.

I like a little foundational make up. Some women go overboard.

Breakfall

Asian women do style it up. But in my opinion, less is more. If the one doesn't have the looks, don't try dress mutton up to be lamb. A woman looks most appealing when she uses natural tones that accentuate her beauty, failing that, she needs to let her inner-beauty prevail and win hearts.

Odinson

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/attachments/44932793_10217289305967811_2742040179853230080_n-jpg.6963316/">

Zetsu

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461108 time=1656075587 user_id=3358

Asian women do style it up. But in my opinion, less is more. If the one doesn't have the looks, don't try dress mutton up to be lamb. A woman looks most appealing when she uses natural tones that accentuate her beauty, failing that, she needs to let her inner-beauty prevail and win hearts.

I gotta agree 120% too, though I don't socialize enough and rarely meet women that tries so hard to please man that it becomes awkward.  I think people in Japan does it often, but then I have to admit they're pretty good at being ladies and gentleman, which I dun mind, lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=461173 time=1656110530 user_id=61
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461108 time=1656075587 user_id=3358

I gotta agree 120% too, though I don't socialize enough and rarely meet women that tries so hard to please man that it becomes awkward.  I think people in Japan does it often, but then I have to admit they're pretty good at being ladies and gentleman, which I dun mind, lol.

A lot of Japanese men and women are into some strange fetishes.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=461184 time=1656122535 user_id=1689
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=461173 time=1656110530 user_id=61

A lot of Japanese men and women are into some strange fetishes.

People from Japan always come up with the funniest and weirdest stuff, not to mention their inventions cracks me up, lol.