The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I wonder how Flynn is doing

Started by Erica Mena, May 26, 2022, 04:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Poppy

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=454351 time=1653923479 user_id=1676
Quote from: Poppy post_id=454331 time=1653922140 user_id=3287
Flynn always sounds angry, not much diversity in "his" writing.

The best trolls were done in usent where it was simple to change your nic and rile people up. Trolling webtv users easy and all that stuff is archived in usenet, most of these legendary "community" flames are lost in the garbage bin, only the Brawl Hall way back machine has a good amount of this stuff saved.

Shush...

Usenet was our auto dumping grounds because you lot were dumb as dogshit.... and even now, YOU don't surprise....

Big Daddy Zeus would have made you his personal asslicker, and you'd be devouring every morsel of corn you came across.
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: Poppy post_id=454363 time=1653924972 user_id=3287
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=454351 time=1653923479 user_id=1676
Quote from: Poppy post_id=454331 time=1653922140 user_id=3287
Flynn always sounds angry, not much diversity in "his" writing.

The best trolls were done in usent where it was simple to change your nic and rile people up. Trolling webtv users easy and all that stuff is archived in usenet, most of these legendary "community" flames are lost in the garbage bin, only the Brawl Hall way back machine has a good amount of this stuff saved.

Shush...

Usenet was our auto dumping grounds because you lot were dumb as dogshit.... and even now, YOU don't surprise....

Big Daddy Zeus would have made you his personal asslicker, and you'd be devouring every morsel of corn you came across.

Look, kid... I'm flattered that you looked up to us after we destroyed Usenet, but it was always going to happen.
Blahhhhhh...

cw_

Quote from: KM post_id=454272 time=1653910303

For the umpteenth time;

Flynn is three ppl. Two guys and a girl. One isn't posting, one is the creepy sounding guy in the podcast she made at SG and the other is the girl in that same podcast.

Flynn is not;

Pickles

Yours truly

Sum cunt

Anybody else outside of those three ppl who were posting at BH.

90% of you morons were never at BH in its hey day when Flynn was at its best.

^Truth

Erica Mena

Speaking of cun'T

Wonder where he disappeared to
<t></t>

cw_

I can text him and ask him if he's dead... again.  But I won't.  I haven't fixed my fuckin' site yet.

Anonymous

So the latest rumour is the Flynn handle is shared by a guy and his wife/girlfriend?  

I can't decide whether that's cute or tragic.

cw_

The three genres of drama were comedy, satyr plays, and most important of all, tragedy.

Anonymous

If a male does in fact periodically use the handle, he's evidently a bit, shall we say, "light in the loafers" and likely spends more time applying makeup than his "wife" does.

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=454396 time=1653930645 user_id=3226
The three genres of drama were comedy, satyr plays, and most important of all, tragedy.

:laugh3:

I actually think if Flynn must hang around he/she/they ought to continue the same angry posting style but have to take request for different lingo

Like this week Flynn should have to say everything in Shakespearean.  Next week, Pirate lingo. Maybe work up to Beowulf level middle English. Nigerian Scammer. Possibilities are endless.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=454397 time=1653931182
If a male does in fact periodically use the handle, he's evidently a bit, shall we say, "light in the loafers" and likely spends more time applying makeup than his "wife" does.

Really? I find Flynn very masculine.

Dove

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=454408 time=1653934939 user_id=3266

He probably thinks his spastic crap is masculine.

cw_

Quote from: Dove post_id=454406 time=1653934890 user_id=3266

:laugh3:

I actually think if Flynn must hang around he/she/they ought to continue the same angry posting style but have to take request for different lingo

Like this week Flynn should have to say everything in Shakespearean.  Next week, Pirate lingo. Maybe work up to Beowulf level middle English. Nigerian Scammer. Possibilities are endless.

heh  That's what many 'call outs' used to be.  Themed posting.

cw_

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=454414 time=1653935651 user_id=2015

He probably thinks his spastic crap is masculine.

Being spiteful is no way to go through life friend. ; )