Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I wonder how Flynn is doing

Started by Erica Mena, May 26, 2022, 04:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=454419 time=1653936680 user_id=3226
Quote from: Dove post_id=454406 time=1653934890 user_id=3266

:laugh3:

I actually think if Flynn must hang around he/she/they ought to continue the same angry posting style but have to take request for different lingo

Like this week Flynn should have to say everything in Shakespearean.  Next week, Pirate lingo. Maybe work up to Beowulf level middle English. Nigerian Scammer. Possibilities are endless.

heh  That's what many 'call outs' used to be.  Themed posting.

That would be fun  :thumbup:

I think one of the reasons flaming for sport cant be a thing anymore is because posters are too emotionally invested and it gets very personal very quickly.  It becomes drama.

I had read that is what ultimately shut down BH. I never posted much there but I did join and lurk a few times. I was "cyber friends" with a poster called Tyrant (AW at BH?).

Some of it was funny but the "energy" didnt feel right for me so I stayed in my own element with obnoxious trolls.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Poppy

Some of these "famers" are one trick losers who can not fool anyone if they change their nics, Flynn always sounds like he is reliving the "brawl hall" days, with all that weird talk about sharing his fears and deepest desires with others. Then he said SSS really "knew" him, which was kinda creepy

Here is a fun game

This sound file sums up the whole career of a so called "flamer" who supposedly started his "career" at Brawl Hall even though no one really remembers him being there.

https://voca.ro/14R9bVh6YfsS">https://voca.ro/14R9bVh6YfsS
I\'m Poppy!

Dove

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=454414 time=1653935651 user_id=2015
Quote from: Dove post_id=454408 time=1653934939 user_id=3266
Quote from: Guest post_id=454397 time=1653931182
If a male does in fact periodically use the handle, he's evidently a bit, shall we say, "light in the loafers" and likely spends more time applying makeup than his "wife" does.

Really? I find Flynn very masculine.

He probably thinks his spastic crap is masculine.

Well it's the nature of the attacks he launches. It's more along the lines of what a male would say.  Like attempting to humiliate women based on sex. Men tend to weaponize sex against opponents, whether its slut shaming women or calling other men gay..attacking the body of a female poster...and all the stuff in between. I know sometimes women join in that, buts its general a male thing.

No offense to men....its just an observation.

Poppy

Quote from: Poppy post_id=454426 time=1653937895 user_id=3287
Some of these "famers" are one trick losers who can not fool anyone if they change their nics, Flynn always sounds like he is reliving the "brawl hall" days, with all that weird talk about sharing his fears and deepest desires with others. Then he said SSS really "knew" him, which was kinda creepy

Here is a fun game

This sound file sums up the whole career of a so called "flamer" who supposedly started his "career" at Brawl Hall even though no one really remembers him being there. Can anyone guess who it is

I\'m Poppy!

Dove

Quote from: Poppy post_id=454426 time=1653937895 user_id=3287

Here is a fun game

This sound file sums up the whole career of a so called "flamer" who supposedly started his "career" at Brawl Hall even though no one really remembers him being there.

The Brawl Hall cult confession was hilarious  ac_toofunny

It read like he was tearing up at the memory lol

Poppy

I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

If you try to edit your post to fix a spelling or typo, it sometimes reposts the whole post
I\'m Poppy!

Oak

cw_

Quote from: Poppy post_id=454431 time=1653938075 user_id=3287
If you try to edit your post to fix a spelling or typo, it sometimes reposts the whole post

You're doing it wrong.

cw_

Quote from: Dove post_id=454427 time=1653937933 user_id=3266

Well it's the nature of the attacks he launches. It's more along the lines of what a male would say.  Like attempting to humiliate women based on sex. Men tend to weaponize sex against opponents, whether its slut shaming women or calling other men gay..attacking the body of a female poster...and all the stuff in between. I know sometimes women join in that, buts its general a male thing.

That's another keen observation right there!

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=454441 time=1653939835 user_id=3226

Thanks! You can (generally) "sniff out" if a poster is male or female based on the choice of material and the manner it's used.

Women will insult your looks in a different tone...males always sexualize it.

Frued is the best at channeling a feminine energy but he still is pretty male about it. Lol.

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=454125 time=1653862801 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=454075 time=1653849618 user_id=136
Quote from: Dove post_id=453892 time=1653771866 user_id=3266
Quote from: Odinson post_id=453888 time=1653771076 user_id=136
The female stereotype comes from the USA.

You hear about these super feminine women but you almost never see them...

And then America seems to have them in abundance.

You know Britney Spears has that perfect female face structure...

That's all marketed "femininity".  

And I'm not sure that's Brittany's actual face structure. That's part of all that marketed beauty standards that everyday women kill themselves to meet.

A lot of American women have the same facial structure as Britney does.

Nice, petite oval shaped face.

Us American women are also very skilled in the art of contouring  :43(2):

You dont see many Viktoria Silvstedt type jaws in American women.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=454443 time=1653940574 user_id=3266

Thanks! You can (generally) "sniff out" if a poster is male or female based on the choice of material and the manner it's used.

Frued is the best at channeling a feminine energy but he still is pretty male about it. Lol.

Like omg I can't believe you really said that.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=454537 time=1653963774 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=454443 time=1653940574 user_id=3266

Like omg I can't believe you really said that.

I'm a haggard old TERF, Frued. I can smell male energy.  ac_blush

Frood

Almost always but not quite...
Blahhhhhh...