Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=453597 time=1653665333 user_id=2853
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453590 time=1653664892 user_id=3358
Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=453582 time=1653664337 user_id=2853
Alright!

I love a good pissing contest

https://i.postimg.cc/T3ffyHzn/IMG-20220527-121028.jpg">

Yeah...that's nice! California dream?

Nah, all strains of my own creation

10 years ago I ordered a bunch of seeds from Nirvana. Master Kush, Super Skank, Aurora Indica, Raspberry Cough, Short Rider and White Widow

None of them were really "great". I chose them because their shipping was the safest and the most discrete too

So I crossed them and I have to say, some of them were a lot better than the original strains

I particularly like the ones with lemony flavor, they usually give me an uplifting feeling without the crash later or the paranoia

They have such cool names these days. In my day there was just Durban Poison...it did top the charts in the smokehouse menus of Amsterdam mind you. At the moment I have SkywalkerXEzkielXCalifornia Dream. I feel so alive when I have a puff. I only smoke what I grow.

My mechanic swapped me seedlings for Bromeliads.

Breakfall

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453604 time=1653665632 user_id=3358

They have such cool names these days. In my day there was just Durban Poison...it did top the charts in the smokehouse menus of Amsterdam mind you. At the moment I have SkywalkerXEzkielXCalifornia Dream. I feel so alive when I have a puff. I only smoke what I grow.

The growing community is getting bigger and bigger here in Brazoo, a lot of growshops popping up on the web

15 years ago it was easier to find good stuff coming from Paraguay, it's mostly brickweed coming from there, but some of it was pretty good, smelling very fresh and with that lively green color

But now Paraguay's economy is doing a lot better, so the godo stuff stays there or in Brazil's south.

Only the "garbage" makes it all the way up here these days, the little good stuff stays on the hand of the drug smugglers themselves

You can get only "commercial" crap, which is usually months old and less than average

Some of the crap you can find around is downright nasty and disgusting, sometimes they wanna sell you weed that's pretty much rotten, smelling of fucking ammonia, so decomposed it turns into a kind of musky dust when you grind it, unbelievable.

When I came from the US in 2008 I had a hard time smoking the shit they had here again, I found a good dealer who could get me good stuff, although he charged me double, but it was worth it.

But a few years later I decided to grow my own, never looked back again.

It's cool to see the reaction of people when they toke with me, LOL
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Frood

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453606 time=1653665778 user_id=3358
">

Get that into ya...

">
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=453609 time=1653666468 user_id=2853
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453604 time=1653665632 user_id=3358

The growing community is getting bigger and bigger here in Brazoo, a lot of growshops popping up on the web

15 years ago it was easier to find good stuff coming from Paraguay, it's mostly brickweed coming from there, but some of it was pretty good, smelling very fresh and with that lively green color

But now Paraguay's economy is doing a lot better, so the godo stuff stays there or in Brazil's south.

Only the "garbage" makes it all the way up here these days, the little good stuff stays on the hand of the drug smugglers themselves

You can get only "commercial" crap, which is usually months old and less than average

Some of the crap you can find around is downright nasty and disgusting, sometimes they wanna sell you weed that's pretty much rotten, smelling of fucking ammonia, so decomposed it turns into a kind of musky dust when you grind it, unbelievable.

When I came from the US in 2008 I had a hard time smoking the shit they had here again, I found a good dealer who could get me good stuff, although he charged me double, but it was worth it.

But a few years later I decided to grow my own, never looked back again.

It's cool to see the reaction of people when they toke with me, LOL

I'm the same man. I grow my own weed and don't have to interact with any bad element. I just smoke with my wife and chill at home. She always falls asleep early! Hahahahahahahaaaa..

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=453615 time=1653666790 user_id=1676
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453606 time=1653665778 user_id=3358
">

Get that into ya...

">

No man...listen to this! I got this song title tattooed on my foot with mountains. My daughter has the same tattoo since she designed it. She's an artist too.

">

Frood

I'll listen to that if you listen to my suggestion...
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=453619 time=1653667509 user_id=1676

No...I don't care! Fuck that. I was a bit bummed to tell you the truth. No more wasted time and effort.

Breakfall

Besides, I like it here much better. People are more civil and I can relax.

Breakfall

Frood

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453622 time=1653667720 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=453619 time=1653667509 user_id=1676

No...I don't care! Fuck that. I was a bit bummed to tell you the truth. No more wasted time and effort.

It was a video/audio about seeing a nipple...
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

:laugh3:

Where is it? I like that stuff!

Frood

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453633 time=1653668259 user_id=3358
:laugh3:

Where is it? I like that stuff!

">
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Breakfall

I need to get some rest...I can sense I'm in trouble because it's 02:30 already. I'm buzzing good though!