Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Why I refuse to post a Fucktard Factory

Started by Anonymous, May 30, 2022, 07:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Dove post_id=454733 time=1654048376 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=454667 time=1654034974 user_id=1689
Paying to post at BF. Jesus H, I cannot believe anyone actually did that. What the hell is wrong with some people.

I don't think anyone "paid to post".  I know that there is an option to donate. I chucked 30 bucks in a donation. More as a gester than paying for my ability to post.

It's completely voluntary ....you can still post either way. You do get labeled a "member" when you donate and there is a board for just "members" but its rarely posted in....its nothing anyone is missing out on.

Oh and your name changes colors to reflect your new status as a member lol

Giving money to these forums is common

In trollvalhalla everyone who was admin used to pitch in, I believe
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Dove

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=454734 time=1654048402 user_id=2853
I still don't understand all the hatred

There have been worse and better places

Indeed.

It's almost like the "cool kid" thing to do to slam the other boards. Or any board.

Have you noticed they all get slammed? TRF was slammed. BC slammed. SG slammed. ALL the boards get called shit by people who post on them lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=454735 time=1654048448 user_id=2853
Quote from: Dove post_id=454733 time=1654048376 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=454667 time=1654034974 user_id=1689
Paying to post at BF. Jesus H, I cannot believe anyone actually did that. What the hell is wrong with some people.

I don't think anyone "paid to post".  I know that there is an option to donate. I chucked 30 bucks in a donation. More as a gester than paying for my ability to post.

It's completely voluntary ....you can still post either way. You do get labeled a "member" when you donate and there is a board for just "members" but its rarely posted in....its nothing anyone is missing out on.

Oh and your name changes colors to reflect your new status as a member lol

Giving money to these forums is common

In trollvalhalla everyone who was admin used to pitch in, I believe

I'm pretty sure I donated to Valhalla and Cosmic Outpost. Those boards also were shit on by the people who post on them lol

Oak

It's silly.

cw_

It's a BF gossip klatch.

KM

Quote from: cw_ post_id=454306 time=1653919738 user_id=3226
Indeed.  It's shameful.

It's the same as the "join" buttons on YouTube or subs on Twitch.

I make money on advertising on YouTube, I don't accept subs on Twitch because I have sponsors.

If you need to e-beg you are doing it wrong.

During the podcasts heyday I made 800 bucks a month just on advertising. Don't put the onus on members to pay your bills especially when said members come across as mentally challenged in the first place.
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Poppy

Hey, wasn't 7-11 one of your sponsors  because you spend  most of your Fortnite matches hiding in the convenience store's closet?
I\'m Poppy!

Dove

I highly doubt the owner of BF is trying to pay his bills off money people donate to the forum. I doubt he that he is even trying to get profit off of it.

Probably just paying the forum fee and maybe paying for the internet service if that. Not really trying to "pay the bills" for his life or anything.

Poppy

Most of these twitchers spend days playing whatever the latest steam release is no matter how boring the game is.

Cohhcarnage spent days playing V rising and all he did was chop wood and stone so he could get supplies to build his castle, so you sit there watching his character grunt and swing his weapon at trees and rocks, so fucking fun
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

The owner is cool. Look what he's dealing with. I been there, it's a thankless job
<t></t>

KM

Quote from: Poppy post_id=454748 time=1654049132 user_id=3287
Hey, wasn't 7-11 one of your sponsors  because you spend  most of your Fortnite matches hiding in the convenience store's closet?

No, it was Red Robin.

They promised me fries for as long as I stayed alive.

YUMMM

Poppy

BF's hosting fees are no doubt considered a charitable donation when tax time comes since he is providing a virtual home for so many internet buffoons
I\'m Poppy!

KM

Quote from: Poppy post_id=454754 time=1654049350 user_id=3287
Most of these twitchers spend days playing whatever the latest steam release is no matter how boring the game is.

Cohhcarnage spent days playing V rising and all he did was chop wood and stone so he could get supplies to build his castle, so you sit there watching his character grunt and swing his weapon at trees and rocks, so fucking fun

They killed OW2 because nobody gave away drops.

Not that a complete fucktard like pokemaine was good at OW, but Blizzard must have been looking at the simp market

Poppy

Just got our Kickstarter steam key for Corpse Factory, that is only the second video game I kickstarter pledged for because I knew they were pretty far along in development already and it's a great Japanese style horror visual novel.

the first game I pledged to never was released and they ran off with all our money and kickstarter does not give refunds.

actually that game was the only kickstarter pledge that I got burned on.
I\'m Poppy!

KM

Quote from: Poppy post_id=454791 time=1654053315 user_id=3287
Just got our Kickstarter steam key for Corpse Factory, that is only the second video game I kickstarter pledged for because I knew they were pretty far along in development already and it's a great Japanese style horror visual novel.

the first game I pledged to never was released and they ran off with all our money and kickstarter does not give refunds.

actually that game was the only kickstarter pledge that I got burned on.

Thank god you didn't get sucked into the whole Amico fiasco.

There was no way that a retro console with touch screen controllers was going to be priced at 200 bucks with a catalog of shovel ware games.

I kickstarted the Atari console knowing damn well it was going to emulate 2600 perfectly and ended up with Ataris entire catalog arcade thru 7800. Not bad for 350 bucks