Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Oh Monkey Pants

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 02:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=450941 time=1653063735 user_id=2845
Monkey ass will be here calling me a spic or Beaner. Watch

Kind of like that boring troll Shampain who was on your old forum. I expected some heat in Battle Groundz. But I would write a detailed post on the benefits of a flatter, simpler tax code in Politics and i he would post the brilliant reply that I eat dogs. No matter what I posted in Politics, it was the same. How lame.

Erica Mena

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=450964 time=1653065095 user_id=114

Kind of like that boring troll Shampain who was on your old forum. I expected some heat in Battle Groundz. But I would write a detailed post on the benefits of a flatter, simpler tax code in Politics and i he would post the brilliant reply that I eat dogs. No matter what I posted in Politics, it was the same. How lame.

I beat him black and blue at BF for months. He melted so hard, he started editing my posts.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=450966 time=1653065149 user_id=2845

I beat him black and blue at BF for months. He melted so hard, he started editing my posts.

What? That lame moron is a mod? That's crazy.

Erica Mena

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=450970 time=1653065321 user_id=114
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=450966 time=1653065149 user_id=2845

Was. He's not anymore

What? That lame moron is a mod? That's crazy.
<t></t>

caskur

Now I got on with shampain and I couldn't understand why he didn't like Erica and why she drove him nuts.

I lost respect for him tho because he a junkie that doesn't want to improve himself.

It is scary that one day these junkies will end up in hospitals putting nurses lives in danger.... and doctors too.

And what about age care.  Holy shit.... no wonder the elderly are sedated.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=450994 time=1653068153 user_id=2156
Now I got on with shampain and I couldn't understand why he didn't like Erica and why she drove him nuts.

I lost respect for him tho because he a junkie that doesn't want to improve himself.

It is scary that one day these junkies will end up in hospitals putting nurses lives in danger.... and doctors too.

And what about age care.  Holy shit.... no wonder the elderly are sedated.

I don't know anything about the person behind the handle. I do know Shmpain's contribution level is about the same as Seamoron calling everybody who hurt his feelz fat. Shampain is an idiot spammer.

At least he was on Erica's old forum. I can't comment about what he posts on BF.

Blurt

Bruce is all right.

A little long in the tooth and low in the scrote, maybe, but he can usually read the room pretty well... just before he posts another hillbilly-with-a-six-string video.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=451015 time=1653070062 user_id=1974
Bruce is all right.

A little long in the tooth and low in the scrote, maybe, but he can usually read the room pretty well... just before he posts another hillbilly-with-a-six-string video.

Bruce can be quite funny.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=451020 time=1653070713 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blurt post_id=451015 time=1653070062 user_id=1974
Bruce is all right.

Bruce can be quite funny.

When I first saw the Monkey Pants handle over there, I thought it was Edward.