Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

The Martini Investment Thread

Started by Anonymous, May 30, 2022, 07:49:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Martini, I am a real man. I did a man's job and I supported my family. I am retired now from a job, but I farm full time and I enjoy spoiling my granddaughter.

I guess I coud have spent my days on forumz hustling single mums for cigarette money, but that aint old Herman's style.

Anonymous

Quote from: Velvet post_id=454699 time=1654041882 user_id=2021
Quote from: KM post_id=454277 time=1653911371
As some of you walking abortions know, I made quite a bit of coin on doge. A big time IG influencer dumped all their doge right before Elon said it was a good investment. I quickly purchased all of it then dumped the shit out of it at its peak.

Thru that, I took advantage of the clowns buying sports cards during the pandemic who were stuck in their homes with nothing to do. Lebron and Kobe blew up and I had both. Big money moves at the time until I unloaded four Connor McDavid The Cup rookies to some poor fool in Canada for close to a million dollars. Easiest money I ever made and a month ago the fool wanted to know if I wanted them back, to which I replied "sorry, I can't hear you thru all the money you gave me. Try again in a decade".

But the big money? It's in celebrity autographs. I was given a Selena autograph from one of my coworkers a long time ago that I put away thinking it wasn't real and just a kind gesture.

No, it was real.

500 bucks to have it certified and then sold for 15k. Lana Del Rey, whom I've met countless times, doesn't sign autographs any more. Made over 50k on LDR.

I have a Bowie Auto, Cobain, the four Beatles on one album, stuff you can't get. In the long run, they will be priceless.

Biggest money I made, a Darby Crash auto. Don't ask how much I got for it.

Are you eighteen? This is how a teenager would invest their part time job money.

Martini is fifty is fifty and serves burgers ands fries.

KM

Quote from: Herman post_id=454736 time=1654048465 user_id=1689
Martini, I am a real man. I did a man's job and I supported my family. I am retired now from a job, but I farm full time and I enjoy spoiling my granddaughter.

I guess I coud have spent my days on forumz hustling single mums for cigarette money, but that aint old Herman's style.

Define a "man's job", you relic'd talking ham.

Putting chicken wire in front of a window and charging admission on how a retarded clown habitats?

Sounds about right, you gimped out fossil.

BURRELL WURSH DERP DERP
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

KM

Quote from: Herman post_id=454737 time=1654048509 user_id=1689
As some of you walking abortions know, I made quite a bit of coin on doge. A big time IG influencer dumped all their doge right before Elon said it was a good investment. I quickly purchased all of it then dumped the shit out of it at its peak.

Thru that, I took advantage of the clowns buying sports cards during the pandemic who were stuck in their homes with nothing to do. Lebron and Kobe blew up and I had both. Big money moves at the time until I unloaded four Connor McDavid The Cup rookies to some poor fool in Canada for close to a million dollars. Easiest money I ever made and a month ago the fool wanted to know if I wanted them back, to which I replied "sorry, I can't hear you thru all the money you gave me. Try again in a decade".

But the big money? It's in celebrity autographs. I was given a Selena autograph from one of my coworkers a long time ago that I put away thinking it wasn't real and just a kind gesture.

No, it was real.

500 bucks to have it certified and then sold for 15k. Lana Del Rey, whom I've met countless times, doesn't sign autographs any more. Made over 50k on LDR.

I have a Bowie Auto, Cobain, the four Beatles on one album, stuff you can't get. In the long run, they will be priceless.

Are you eighteen? This is how a teenager would invest their part time job money.

Yet looks better at 50 then you did at any age, just sayin.

Shine my shitter, gramps?

Anonymous

Quote from: KM post_id=454752 time=1654049265 user_id=3370
Quote from: Herman post_id=454737 time=1654048509 user_id=1689

No, it was real.

Yet looks better at 50 then you did at any age, just sayin.

Shine my shitter, gramps?

I've got a set of pipes from working and supporting my family. Something you never did.

Erica Mena

Warning. We are not doing that here.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=454776 time=1654051938 user_id=2845

What are you doing Flea? He is a deadbeat piece of shit who rides the bus to prey on single mums from forums. He needs his head caved in. You are a gal, you should be on my side.

cw_

Quote from: Herman post_id=454774 time=1654051660 user_id=1689

I've got a set of pipes from working and supporting my family. Something you never did.

">

Erica Mena

Quote from: Herman post_id=454784 time=1654052465 user_id=1689

What are you doing Flea? He is a deadbeat piece of shit who rides the bus to prey on single mums from forums. He needs his head caved in. You are a gal, you should be on my side.

Do you have proof of this? Child support orders, garnishment of wages for child support etc? Or are you going by what someone else said? It's none of my business or yours.

Take it to Rejected.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=454787 time=1654052654 user_id=2845
Quote from: Herman post_id=454784 time=1654052465 user_id=1689

Do you have proof of this? Child support orders, garnishment of wages for child support etc? Or are you going by what someone else said? It's none of my business or yours.

Take it to Rejected.

He don't deny it. Which tells me he is a parasite and he aint a real man. And I don't give a shit if it's my business or not. You aint taking care of business, you aint a man.

Erica Mena

He don't have to talk about it. It's none of anyones business.

Take your issue to the Rejected forum. Or you'll be restricted from posting in here.
<t></t>

Poppy

Most of the "flame" material used against people on these "troll" forums is made up and lies.

For instance I am not from Sweden nor is my name Steve nor was I in my 40's when posting on Webtv
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

It's gonna drag Dovey in and then all hell will break loose. What is so hard about taking his issues to the rejected sub?
<t></t>

KM

Shine my shitter, Herman😂😂😂😂

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=454797 time=1654053658 user_id=2845
It's gonna drag Dovey in and then all hell will break loose. What is so hard about taking his issues to the rejected sub?

I really have not a thing to say about it.

And if I did, i would use another avenue all together. I cant control anything other people say or do and I'm interested in trying. There is nothing new to add to this moldy shit stew.

I'm far more interested in literally posting about kittens and butterflies.

Js.  ac_drinks
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.