Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Finally the war on drugs and needless deaths is almost over

Started by weebles, May 31, 2022, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=455626 time=1654216625 user_id=2845
Is that like unemployment here in the states?

Sort of.  It was money people could apply for if they were affected by Covid.  Your government had a similar thing

weebles

Quote from: Mel post_id=455628 time=1654216753
Quote from: weebles post_id=455625 time=1654216577 user_id=2191
Do you not have to payback a potion of it if you got on CERB?

Nope.  It was all a gift.  Thank you glorious leader Trudeau!

Nice dude take the money and run

">

Anonymous

Yep!  Take every penny you can get from this useless government.  Just today Trudeau gave another $1,300,000,000 to another Injun tribe in Alberta, so I want my free money too!

kooch

The problem with the whole drug issue is it inevitably gets under in with the homeless issue.

The homeless issue is a simple fix. Round them up at gun point and put them in work camps.

Arbeit macht frei

Erica Mena

Crazy part is, half of the homeless choose to be that way. There are many resources available to them to get them off the street.

They wanna stay getting high and living in tents.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=455639 time=1654217551 user_id=2845
Crazy part is, half of the homeless choose to be that way. There are many resources available to them to get them off the street.

I believe that.

weebles

Like anything in life people have to want to help themselves otherwise we can only do the best we can for the others but it is  their choice which when addiction comes into play it makes it very difficult.

Bet you run into many middle-class functional addicts and alcoholics  out there that live normal lives, work hard and own a home and nobody even knows.

Anonymous

Quote from: kooch post_id=455637 time=1654217247 user_id=3187
The problem with the whole drug issue is it inevitably gets under in with the homeless issue.

The homeless issue is a simple fix. Round them up at gun point and put them in work camps.

Arbeit macht frei

BULLSEYE!!

Dove

Quote from: Mel post_id=455612 time=1654215840
Quote from: weebles post_id=455595 time=1654214253 user_id=2191
You  job must be pretty hard to come home after seeing all that stuff go down Blurt...  Respect ac_drinks

Blurt's job there isn't as difficult as he makes it out to be.  He chooses to work nightshift, where his job is mainly to cuddle up with the street bums on those little cots there until they fall asleep.  For him, it's highly rewarding work.

I went through a long term lifeskills rehab program. And when I had a year under my belt I started working for them as an RA.

Than I worked the emergency shelter on weekends.

It really is a mentally/emotionally draining job. The shit the RAs and socail workers put up with is incredible. Just normal "junkie antics" and what not. Seeing people you mentored and tried to help die. It is rough.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

That's exactly right. Most people dont understand that at all.

There are so many of those street bums who are attached to the street lifestyle. They have a community and everything.

Its miserable and I could never live that way.....but many of them prefer it.

No amount of intervention is going to change them, either. Theyll just take advantage of you.

Until they WANT help, and want to leave the street life....its not happening.

Many of them also become institutionalized and can only function in a program of some sort. Or jail. So they are always finding a way to get into a shelter program or go to jail.

Anonymous

One must expect junkie behaviour when choosing to work in that environment though...  Junkies do all sorts of strange things.  Sometimes they'll contort their bodies and limbs in bizarre ways, sometimes they'll just whip out their cock and start jerkin'...

But ya, most will eventually end up dead.  Comes with their lifestyle.

Dove

Quote from: Mel post_id=455723 time=1654227434
One must expect junkie behaviour when choosing to work in that environment though...  Junkies do all sorts of strange things.  Sometimes they'll contort their bodies and limbs in bizarre ways, sometimes they'll just whip out their cock and start jerkin'...

But ya, most will eventually end up dead.  Comes with their lifestyle.

I did a lot of weird shit in my junkie days.

Cant say i would have just pulled my penis out and jerked it.....but who knows?

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=455736 time=1654228392 user_id=3266

Did you ever do this?  Common sight in Vancouver's piss soaked Downtown Eastside...

">

weebles

The crazy part about the DTES is the dirt itself is worth more then Gold literally... I think Army & Navy sold their property in 2021 for $657 Million to Bosa and that area will be gentrified pretty soon... so their will be some serious class warfare going on.

Dove

Quote from: Mel post_id=455748 time=1654229352
Quote from: Dove post_id=455736 time=1654228392 user_id=3266

Did you ever do this?  Common sight in Vancouver's piss soaked Downtown Eastside...

">

Nooooo.....firstly i was never all high in public. I spent a lot of time in my room. It was a very dark time. I was also self harming beyond that. I was such a fucking mess.

Sometimes I would use in the car because I wanted to stop the withdraw.

That person looks like they are on bath salts or something. My drug of choice was heroin. The most embarrassing thing was my high texting. I still have some of the conversations I had in text message. Doesnt even "sound" like me. It's scary to read....and I keep it. Everyone once in a while, when I miss that horrible drug....I'll read that shit.

I used to nod a lot, though. At home. In my cereal lol

I got really sickly thin too. It's called "heroin chic" lol. I was definately dying. Up to 500 dollars of heroin a day....it was such a waste.