Started by Erica Mena, May 25, 2022, 10:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oak

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=453990 time=1653824777 user_id=114
Quote from: Oak post_id=453975 time=1653796309 user_id=3271
Quote from: Herman post_id=453792 time=1653709348 user_id=1689
Quote from: Dove post_id=453788 time=1653708479 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=453787 time=1653708043 user_id=3254

Gaon, I remember you've posted before that Israel is as expensive as Canada, but with lower wages..

In that reality, I'm not surprised Israeli women are looking for security.

Funny how men are applauded and expected to want lots of sex, but if women want security they are degraded.

I can see when it's your dad hooked up with a user who treats his family like shit.....but the general attitudes towards men vs women are pretty stunning.

I don't blame a gal for wanting a guy that has his shit together. What gal wants some wanker who takes the bus on a date. It works both ways too. Part of the attraction to my old lady is she is fianancially secure.

We were specifically addressing women that are takers.  Many of whom are looking over their guy's shoulder for a much better payout. All the while never being responsible enough to hold down a job.

I get that, but this thread like so many others went slightly off course.

They do get off course. It's normal for conversations whether online or in real life.

Odinson

Women are life-givers.

Men are life-takers.

Erica Mena

A man will suck the life out of a woman. IF she lets him.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=455034 time=1654110757 user_id=2845
A woman will suck the life out of a man. IF he lets her.

Agreed!

Anonymous

Some of you have been in terrible relationships.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=455051 time=1654111961 user_id=3254
Some of you have been in terrible relationships.

Yep.

You didnt miss anything at all lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Yes we have.

I miss having momma Fash's bosom to suckle on in times of need.  ac_crying

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=455058 time=1654112613
Yes we have.

I miss having momma Fash's bosom to suckle on in times of need.  ac_crying

You are too uneducated to be one of her kids.

kooch

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453073 time=1653531245 user_id=2845
I I fucking cannot stand her.

So yesterday at the funeral, I went outside to answer my husbands call. I was crying inside so my dad followed me out and hugged me and began to cry for my auntie (his sister). Tell me why this dog faced cunt bitch girlfriend of his came out and asked for his car keys? She couldn't let him have a moment with his daughter. I remained calm and told him I was going back inside with my sisters.

This woman acts like a damn 15 year old. She reads his bank statements to make sure he's not giving my little sisters money. She has two huge moose daughters of her own, one of whom I already had to check for being disrespectful to my little sister. It's a bunch of drama that I usually stay clear of, but what she did yesterday was foul and disgusting. Okay, rant over.

Has she got big tits?

Anonymous

Quote from: kooch post_id=455233 time=1654132916 user_id=3187
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453073 time=1653531245 user_id=2845
I I fucking cannot stand her.

So yesterday at the funeral, I went outside to answer my husbands call. I was crying inside so my dad followed me out and hugged me and began to cry for my auntie (his sister). Tell me why this dog faced cunt bitch girlfriend of his came out and asked for his car keys? She couldn't let him have a moment with his daughter. I remained calm and told him I was going back inside with my sisters.

This woman acts like a damn 15 year old. She reads his bank statements to make sure he's not giving my little sisters money. She has two huge moose daughters of her own, one of whom I already had to check for being disrespectful to my little sister. It's a bunch of drama that I usually stay clear of, but what she did yesterday was foul and disgusting. Okay, rant over.

:roll:

Has she got big tits?