News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Can someone explain to me how I am ruining a forum I don't even post on?

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 01, 2022, 07:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Sooooooo. Is the sewer trap still ruined or are the paranoid insects past that crisis now?

Anonymous

I paid a visit to BF yesterday. The Politics section there looks like Joe Biden's press releases. Worse than that, it spills into other subs. BF sux. End of.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=456660 time=1654370165 user_id=56
I paid a visit to BF yesterday. The Politics section there looks like Joe Biden's press releases. Worse than that, it spills into other subs. BF sux. End of.

Well, at the very least I am on a very short leash there for making the spastics cry

Being restricted to the sub forum these parasites post on almost exclusively seems to help them with their "biggie ruined my life phobias" Yanno?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=456672 time=1654370843 user_id=3214

Well, at the very least I am on a very short leash there for making the spastics cry

Being restricted to the sub forum these parasites post on almost exclusively seems to help them with their "biggie ruined my life phobias" Yanno?

Oh, I fucking know. Trust me, I know.

Anonymous

I remember looking at the old BF before the CBT/white tranny takeover. It had Seamajor's incoherest spam, but it had some funny shit. I don't blame deadskinmask and a couple of the old regulars for abandoning that place.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=456676 time=1654371341 user_id=56
I remember looking at the old BF before the CBT/white tranny takeover. It had Seamajor's incoherest spam, but it had some funny shit. I don't blame deadskinmask and a couple of the old regulars for abandoning that place.

Several good posters left after the leftist shit poster deluge started

Ice man

Succubus

Raven

But you can't tell them that.  Oink will say you must ignore the shitpostimg meme spam but will call for the electric chair for saying "admin sucks cock"

But hey. The political sub will dry up under this premise and the other subs will soon follow.  Unfortunately.  The place was pretty cool as far as I was concerned

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=456677 time=1654371662 user_id=3214

Ice man

Succubus

Raven

But you can't tell them that.  Oink will say you must ignore the shitpostimg meme spam but will call for the electric chair for saying "admin sucks cock"

But hey. The political sub will dry up under this premise and the other subs will soon follow.  Unfortunately.  The place was pretty cool as far as I was concerned

Biggie, I don't consider myself a so called rightist or even a conservative..

I care about issues that affect families..

But, at BF Politics, I'm a Trumptard.

ac_wot

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=456693 time=1654378839 user_id=3254

Ice man

Succubus

Raven

ac_wot

You are either an establishment shill or a Trumptard. You cant have any of your own thoughts or argue anything the corporate media says.

I was never called "right wing" or conservative before. I actually voted for Obama in 2008. I considered myself more of a centrist.

I havent changed much in anything except my observations of dems/progs and how dishonest, divisive and insane they are.

Biggie Smiles

Ice man

Succubus

Raven

ac_wot

Anyone who doesn't say orange man bad to any of the worlds problems is a trump tard according to those brain dead idiots

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=456697 time=1654379258 user_id=3214

Ice man

Succubus

Raven

ac_wot

Anyone who doesn't say orange man bad to any of the worlds problems is a trump tard according to those brain dead idiots

I don't like the former president's antics......I don't like the current one's either..

The only thing that matters is policy and the current president of the USA is at war with the middle class much like Justin Trudeau is.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=456699 time=1654379547 user_id=3254

Ice man

Succubus

Raven

ac_wot

I don't like the former president's antics......I don't like the current one's either..

The only thing that matters is policy and the current president of the USA is at war with the middle class much like Justin Trudeau is.

Indeed.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=456703 time=1654380680 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=456699 time=1654379547 user_id=3254

Ice man

Succubus

Raven

ac_wot

Indeed.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

That is screwed up. What did you do to get put on a leash?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=457348 time=1654567556 user_id=1689

That is screwed up. What did you do to get put on a leash?

I made the libtards cry

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview