Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Poofer quits, public outcry over panels

Started by Anonymous, June 02, 2022, 11:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ello dear readers, this is Looney speaking.....the Poofer, the self proclaimed biggest moron on the internet has left the building.....repeat, Poofer has left.....we have reached out to many of the big stars, past and present to get their opinions of Poofer leaving.....

With all the children being hurt in the world currently, it's a good thing Poofer decided to leave. My life coach told me never to leave the house. The lights are off and I'm hungry.

-Bonesaw

I know he would have loved to take his dentures out and spitshine my jousting stick for an indian head nickel like in the "good ol' days", but here's a newsflash you wheelchair bound aboriginee: you only need to save sheet metal to patch up the skylight in your tincan townhouse and the great depression will be over as soon as you button your flapping upturned lip, pappy.

-Buzzsaw

I loved him.

-Running Gag

In other news....a lot of new moderation at a bunch of new forums....does anybody really care?

This has been Looney. Watch your kids before I do.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Looney post_id=455429 time=1654183138
Ello dear readers, this is Looney speaking.....the Poofer, the self proclaimed biggest moron on the internet has left the building.....repeat, Poofer has left.....we have reached out to many of the big stars, past and present to get their opinions of Poofer leaving.....

With all the children being hurt in the world currently, it's a good thing Poofer decided to leave. My life coach told me never to leave the house. The lights are off and I'm hungry.

-Bonesaw

I know he would have loved to take his dentures out and spitshine my jousting stick for an indian head nickel like in the "good ol' days", but here's a newsflash you wheelchair bound aboriginee: you only need to save sheet metal to patch up the skylight in your tincan townhouse and the great depression will be over as soon as you button your flapping upturned lip, pappy.

-Buzzsaw

I loved him.

-Running Gag

In other news....a lot of new moderation at a bunch of new forums....does anybody really care?

This has been Looney. Watch your kids before I do.

Hello Looney, if you like drama stick around..

We offer more than Netflix.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=455433 time=1654183497 user_id=2845
This fucking guy, I swear :laugh:

You know this person Erica?

Anonymous

If I am not here, then who bought all the corn dogs in my pocket?

cw_

Erica Mena

<t></t>

cw_

He can have a drama queen point:

https://i.imgur.com/LpAfU98.jpg?2">

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=455513 time=1654199015 user_id=3226
He can have a drama queen point:

https://i.imgur.com/LpAfU98.jpg?2">

:laugh: