Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Lolz at my posts still disappearing...

Started by Anonymous, June 02, 2022, 08:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=455998 time=1654282339 user_id=3214
I don't believe you

Nobody does. You will see that this Mel is a closeted faggot who blames female admins because he aint attracted to gals.

He also hates this place, but when he drinks, he is here. He is a severely fucked up individual.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=455980 time=1654280151 user_id=1728
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=455881 time=1654264159 user_id=3254
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=455878 time=1654262855 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=455687 time=1654223255 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=455629 time=1654216837 user_id=1689

Remember we were talking about whiners. This thread was started by one of the biggest drama queens.

Is he?

Worse than the societal rejects from yesterday?

Mel's cool bro, don't listen to blockhead.

Post editing, censorship etc used to be rife on here, although it doesn't seem as bad nowadays, for me at least.

Just a couple of posters..

But, since you stopped calling for genocide when you know my brother is an RCMP officer, you no longer get special treatment.......thank you by the way..

I no long mod any subs with guest posting.

You were absolutely PAINFUL, I couldn't post anything without you either editing or deleting it completely, regardless of the subject.

I don't recall ever calling for "genocide", are you sure you aren't confusing me with Shen Li's trademark rants about whitey?

Shen has had more timeouts than I've been given for Christ sake. And dude, you did bring it on yourself. I would have just shitcanned all guest posting.

All is good now though. Mel cannot help his hatred of Fash because it is definitely her fault that he is angry that he aint attracted to gals. He hates it here, but he will stick around. It all makes sense don't it.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=456039 time=1654284521 user_id=1689
Mel cannot help his hatred of Fash because it is definitely her fault that he is angry that he aint attracted to gals. He hates it here, but he will stick around. It all makes sense don't it.

You're stuck on repeat pretty bad here, bud...  You really need to analyze your purpose in life.

My mere presence alone is able to show just what a brain dead clown you are.

kiebers

Mel for the last few years you have not really had posts edited. If there was an issue with a post, I just deleted or archived it. That simple. If you hit the word censor then it was automatic.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Biggie Smiles

Mel.. cut this shit out

you're on flea's last nerve!!!!!

And after that it's off to double secret no flaming in a flame zone probation for you!

but seriously, I'm not digging it either

The people at BC have been nothing but nice to you from what I've seen in my 3 years here

Just chillax and have fun

don't go around ruining subs you don't post in with your name appearing in the who's online list n stuff

K?

Erica Mena

Someone is melting bad.

Let me get on outta here before there is an implosion
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

kiebers

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=456084 time=1654288011 user_id=3214
Mel.. cut this shit out

And after that it's off to double secret no flaming in a flame zone probation for you!

The people at BC have been nothing but nice to you from what I've seen in my 3 years here

don't go around ruining subs you don't post in with your name appearing in the who's online list n stuff

K?

Sorry Biggie, but it's Mel you're talking to....

:laugh3:  :laugh3:  ac_toofunny  :MG_216:  :MG_216:  :roll:  :roll:  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny

edit:

oh yeah...and

:deadhorse:

LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=456096 time=1654288463 user_id=193

:laugh3:  :laugh3:  ac_toofunny  :MG_216:  :MG_216:  :roll:  :roll:  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny

All kidding aside, how is my cross-dressing Texan doing today?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=456084 time=1654288011 user_id=3214
Mel.. cut this shit out

K?

Are you implying he's a bit obsessive?

I hadn't noticed

Not until Flea really upped the Ante on him

:laugh3:

kiebers

Quote from: Mel post_id=456099 time=1654288538

All kidding aside, how is my cross-dressing Texan doing today?

Hanging in there. Staying frosty. Starting on the retirement home soon. Living life.

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=456103 time=1654288647 user_id=193
Hanging in there. Staying frosty. Starting on the retirement home soon. Living life.

Nice!  You know, I've been thinking...  Texas is less than 50% White now, since it's been BEANED hard...

Have you considered the Pacific Northwest for retirement?  There's still lots of Whities around these parts.  That's what I'd do if I were you, for retirement...  Some place like Coeur d'Alene.

kiebers

Quote from: Mel post_id=456115 time=1654289176
Quote from: kiebers post_id=456103 time=1654288647 user_id=193

Nice!  You know, I've been thinking...  Texas is less than 50% White now, since it's been BEANED hard...

Have you considered the Pacific Northwest for retirement?  There's still lots of Whities around these parts.  That's what I'd do if I were you, for retirement...  Some place like Coeur d'Alene.

We're good with Galveston, too much history to leave there. Looking forward to getting up in the morning, hit the button on the boat lift to lower the boat in the water and head out fishing anytime we want to.

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=456118 time=1654289558 user_id=193
We're good with Galveston, too much history to leave there. Looking forward to getting up in the morning, hit the button on the boat lift to lower the boat in the water and head out fishing anytime we want to.

Ya, there's where you know...  I know the feeling.  It would be hard for me to leave the mountains & lakes here, as that's all I ever knew.

Texas would be foreign to me, with extreme summer heat and all the beaners there...  Best stay strapped in Galveston, since there's enough Negroes there also...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview