My little grand baby is a fatty

Started by Erica Mena, June 03, 2022, 06:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: Dove post_id=456498 time=1654349138 user_id=3266
Quote from: caskur post_id=456493 time=1654348765 user_id=2156
Quote from: Dove post_id=456327 time=1654309372 user_id=3266
Quote from: kooch post_id=456293 time=1654306971 user_id=3187
My kids tried to tell me they didn't like mashed potato once so I simple informed them that chips are made of potato and since they didn't like it I would see bother taking them out to a fast food restaurant again.

They now love mashed potato.

My Squish insists she hates cheese but she loves cheese if she doesnt know shes eating cheese.

She has started trying to boss me around in the kitchen and tell me how to make stuff now.

My husband offered to make her some scrambled eggs the other day and she said "do you even have coconut oil?"  :laugh:

She is going through a food fussy stage. I cant wait until it passes.

Try fish fingers.... a friend at badminton told me about that when Kane was little and a poor eater and it worked.

Also a doctor told me that you don't worry about what they get daily but rather what they eat fortnightly AND a brochure once suggested poor eaters pick up when then are 8 and sure enough that was true.

The smell of food stimulates a desire to eat... just cook nice food and wait for that to reach their brain that tells them they are hungry...

don't fuss too much.

Right now she loves tuna sandwiches and these nugget things made out of broccoli.

She will usually always eat what we give her.....she just has to put up an argument and ask all kinds of questions lol. She loves mac and cheese.....but then refuses to eat anything with cheese if she know we put cheese in it.

She has pretty good diet, so I'm not concerned at all. Plus I give her vitamins to make sure.

I havent tried fish sticks....but strangely she really likes this dish I make with rice, salmon and spinach.

Shes a weird kid lol

Nope.. her diet sounds perfect... fish and broccoli.... Perfect.

I love silver beet (you might call Swiss Chard) and cauliflower.

I'm into shell fish ATM but I am talking a new hormone for diabetics and its called Ozempic... it's hurting my stomach so I can't see me upping the dose from  25 units to 50 units...which is the next stage. It is administered once a week.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=456502 time=1654349663 user_id=2156
Quote from: Dove post_id=456498 time=1654349138 user_id=3266
Quote from: caskur post_id=456493 time=1654348765 user_id=2156
Quote from: Dove post_id=456327 time=1654309372 user_id=3266
Quote from: kooch post_id=456293 time=1654306971 user_id=3187
My kids tried to tell me they didn't like mashed potato once so I simple informed them that chips are made of potato and since they didn't like it I would see bother taking them out to a fast food restaurant again.

They now love mashed potato.

My Squish insists she hates cheese but she loves cheese if she doesnt know shes eating cheese.

She has started trying to boss me around in the kitchen and tell me how to make stuff now.

My husband offered to make her some scrambled eggs the other day and she said "do you even have coconut oil?"  :laugh:

She is going through a food fussy stage. I cant wait until it passes.

Try fish fingers.... a friend at badminton told me about that when Kane was little and a poor eater and it worked.

Also a doctor told me that you don't worry about what they get daily but rather what they eat fortnightly AND a brochure once suggested poor eaters pick up when then are 8 and sure enough that was true.

The smell of food stimulates a desire to eat... just cook nice food and wait for that to reach their brain that tells them they are hungry...

don't fuss too much.

Right now she loves tuna sandwiches and these nugget things made out of broccoli.

She will usually always eat what we give her.....she just has to put up an argument and ask all kinds of questions lol. She loves mac and cheese.....but then refuses to eat anything with cheese if she know we put cheese in it.

She has pretty good diet, so I'm not concerned at all. Plus I give her vitamins to make sure.

I havent tried fish sticks....but strangely she really likes this dish I make with rice, salmon and spinach.

Shes a weird kid lol

Nope.. her diet sounds perfect... fish and broccoli.... Perfect.

I love silver beet (you might call Swiss Chard) and cauliflower.

I'm into shell fish ATM but I am talking a new hormone for diabetics and its called Ozempic... it's hurting my stomach so I can't see me upping the dose from  25 units to 50 units...which is the next stage. It is administered once a week.

We love cauliflower over here for sure. And I use swiss and rainbow chard a lot.

And uhg that sucks. I'm not looking forward to taking hormones. Prenatal vitamins used to make me puke.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

I get to enjoy the grandkids at John's Incredible Pizza for a lil bday party at noon. Yay me
<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=456513 time=1654351961 user_id=2845
I get to enjoy the grandkids at John's Incredible Pizza for a lil bday party at noon. Yay me

Lol.. that'll be fun.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=456513 time=1654351961 user_id=2845

I'll join you Erica.