Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Over-Zealous Flynn

Started by caskur, June 04, 2022, 07:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Just a brief expaination for King Martini and Scoundrel.

Flynn is far too pushy for a promoter. Not even inept TWAP  made two match threads before call out deals could be finished and that is what dullard Flynn did... two new threads then deleted them. I never saw the second one. Flynn then attempted to threaten me... I nearly said, "fuck you" but refrained. I mean wouldn't a person just edit the first post they made UNLESS they weren't really a mod in the first place....  ac_umm

I would still like to do a real match here on Reject if KM or Scoundrel want to.

If they don't that is cool too. Shrugs!!!!

Flea, I know you don't care for Prowler.  He is very good at critiquing matches so invite him here.

there are 4 braindead posters at BF and I don't have the intestinal fortitude to read day in, day out,...Biggie and Lokmar continually reciting the same insult lames about admin or Lily over and over recurring.  :oeudC:  is beyond the pale.  :crazy:

so this afternoon I wasted time doing up some chops and sitting on my wound hurt like hell.

PS. Fashionista I want Mel to post...why can't he?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

KM

Find a third judge here and I'll have our match here.

But...

I'm not having a match while you have a match with that idiot at the same time. I want 100 Caskur
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

caskur

Quote from: KM post_id=456425 time=1654342318 user_id=3370

But...

I'm not having a match while you have a match with that idiot at the same time. I want 100 Caskur

We havent had a real match for years.

I wished spam babies would drink anthrax.

Well call me out in reject.... You make the promo... then be prepared to die.. :howdy:

I can start anytime... we have a long weekend in front of us WA... people.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Bricktop can judge... or Freud or both.
- Andy Warhol

KM

Reject?

Only if Cdub wants it

KM

I really don't care who judges it. I'm in it for the lols.

That said, wait. Check your DM's

Breakfall

Quote from: caskur post_id=456428 time=1654342891 user_id=2156

But...

Well call me out in reject.... You make the promo... then be prepared to die.. :howdy:

Intestinal fortitude is about courage...guts...mettle! It doesn't take tenacity to read through BF drivel I assure you Caskur. I heard through an email that the usual suspects are locked away in meltdown apparently. Har-harrr. Fuck all that anyway. Howz Perth? Are your ballz freezing yet?

Breakfall

Fucking flamers my arsehole!

Immature prats. Insular peninsula unstreetwise plebs. Both you and your boi! Flamers!?

Fucking hell!

ac_lmfao

caskur

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456432 time=1654343280 user_id=3358

But...

Intestinal fortitude is about courage...guts...mettle! It doesn't take tenacity to read through BF drivel I assure you Caskur. I heard through an email that the usual suspects are locked away in meltdown apparently. Har-harrr. Fuck all that anyway. Howz Perth? Are your ballz freezing yet?

Do we know each other?

I am very cold. I have the split system on... The days are seriously perfect though... I wish it would rain more.
- Andy Warhol

Breakfall

Quote from: caskur post_id=456436 time=1654344262 user_id=2156
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456432 time=1654343280 user_id=3358

But...

Do we know each other?

I am very cold. I have the split system on... The days are seriously perfect though... I wish it would rain more.

We have too much rain on the East Coast. You chose the sandpit! Watch your energy bills...electricity is through the roof.

caskur

Heating using a split system is the cheapist energy... cheaper than gas and cheaper than wood.

I am pretty sure we still own our electricity company and not the Chinese like the eastern state side.... hence our electricity is affordable... not a 100% sure though.
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=456446 time=1654345108 user_id=2156
Heating using a split system is the cheapist energy... cheaper than gas and cheaper than wood.

I am pretty sure we still own our electricity company and not the Chinese like the eastern state side.... hence our electricity is affordable... not a 100% sure though.

I'm looking into putting a split system in this trailor. It does well for you?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Breakfall

We'll see. Somehow your side will also foot the bill, mark my words. I'm surprised you guys haven't experienced the hike in prices yet??? WA owned or not.

caskur

Quote from: Dove post_id=456448 time=1654345184 user_id=3266

yep... it blows hot air around... very, very effecient.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Dove post_id=456448 time=1654345184 user_id=3266

in a trailer you'd have it on for 10 minutes...
- Andy Warhol