Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Over-Zealous Flynn

Started by caskur, June 04, 2022, 07:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weebles

It seems like you are recovering so all the best in that.

caskur

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456736 time=1654388254 user_id=3358
Quote from: Poppy post_id=456735 time=1654387904 user_id=3287
I fainted when I saw the pic. I am better now.

Oooooooooh...I'm bad with grim pictures!

I looked at wound pictures on the net and they are positively  foul.... mine are clean and pretty good looking hence me showing them to dovey because she is a nurse.... I took them down because it shows my blonde dickydido hair.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456756 time=1654393786 user_id=3358
Quote from: Dove post_id=456752 time=1654392707 user_id=3266
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456731 time=1654387296 user_id=3358
Quote from: caskur post_id=456517 time=1654353575 user_id=2156
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456499 time=1654349175 user_id=3358

What happened again? Bad leg or something?

Abscess that turned out to have a superbug... 2 operations, 16 days in Fiona Stanley Hospital... a gash 9cms wide by 7cms deep.... 12 weeks ago... I go and have a wound dressing everyday at silverchain.... the wound is only 2 cms by 2cms and there is no depth now. It's stinging at the moment.

I am thinking or hoping rather I only have 2 weeks left before it is fully covered.

Oh no. Did you end up with staph' or something along those lines? Recover well.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I believe she mentioned it was MRSA and she went septic.

Ohhhh...septicaemia. One can lose limbs to that. When it gets into the bloodstream, your whole body shuts down. Poor girl.

I wrote a long letter about it here but lost it to cyberspace. They had me on 3 types of antibiotics feed intraveniously... I nearly died... the antibiotics were taking my kidneys out...   all my glands were up swollen trying to fight my infection.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: caskur post_id=456497 time=1654349086 user_id=2156
Just let me cool down first... my wound is stinging like shit today... I am ropeable ATM.

Abscess that turned out to have a superbug... 2 operations, 16 days in Fiona Stanley Hospital... a gash 9cms wide by 7cms deep.... 12 weeks ago... I go and have a wound dressing everyday at silverchain.... the wound is only 2 cms by 2cms and there is no depth now. It's stinging at the moment.

I am thinking or hoping rather I only have 2 weeks left before it is fully covered.

Oh no. Did you end up with staph' or something along those lines? Recover well.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I had 3 bacteria... the worse one and most abundant was E. Faecalis. You mentioned it weeks back at Bastard Factory but now everything has wayyy improved I don't mind talking about it.
- Andy Warhol

Breakfall

Quote from: caskur post_id=456789 time=1654401251 user_id=2156
Quote from: caskur post_id=456497 time=1654349086 user_id=2156
Just let me cool down first... my wound is stinging like shit today... I am ropeable ATM.

yep... I am doing great... the first 2 weeks I was suicidal.

Yeah, you'd be hating those antibiotics! Hope you're topping up your gut flora with probiotics.

My mate got staphylococcus from a scratch on the knee after we recently went to Victoria and surfed the communal wave pool. After his immune system was down , he ended up copping a dose of Covid too.

Hopefully you'll be up and at 'em in a fortnight!  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=456795 time=1654402949 user_id=2156

I had 3 bacteria... the worse one and most abundant was E. Faecalis. You mentioned it weeks back at Bastard Factory but now everything has wayyy improved I don't mind talking about it.

Yeah that's common if you get wounds anywhere around your business. People who get coccyx pressure ulcers are very vulnerable to that as well.

SO glad you got care in time. That first picture of the wound was not not looking good at all.  The dark under the skin like that is bad sign.

Thanks for showing me though....I love that kinda shit lol. Not the suffering part....just gross medical stuff gets me going lol. I'm liscenced to do wound care and I've done a lot of it.  I've seen A LOT of unstageable pressure ulcers where you sometimes see BONE. And people with diabetes and some other conditions that impact blood flow are very vulnerable to infections like this. They heal very slowly as well so the whole time they are healing they could get reinfected easily. Usually they stay on a vancomycin drip for that reason. Then they end up with C.Diff.

I had a mentally disabled patient who had diabetes....she was younger in her late 30s but so over weight she wasnt mobile. This poor womans entire back....was covered in pressure ulcers because the home she was in just left her laying. Didnt even turn her or put pillows under her....nothing.  Just let her lay there in her own urine and feces. It was fucking horrible. So all the bed sores were infected with E. Faecalis. She also had a VERY large wound in the fold between her belly and her pubic area. This facility she came to us from was only doing her wound care ONCE a day at the end of the day.  And all they did was shove gauze in it. They didn't flush it. Didnt use the silver alginate. NOTHING. And this wound was serious.

She had so much necrotic tissue you could smell it in the hallway. Me and the nurse who assessed her were looking at eachother and tearing up while we were measuring, photographing, and swabbing each wound on this poor womans back. Worse rehab facility negligence I've personally ever seen. She was in so much pain. She suffered terribly through the entire assessment and the wound cleaning. We couldn't even give her a quick morphine push because we didnt have any orders from her doctor yet.

And yeah we can report this stuff and we do....unfortunately that doesnt always mean something will happen.  And yeah she was full of fucking MRSA. It was truly the worst IVE personally seen. That wound on her belly/pubic area looked like a deep stab wound. And the tissue was so damaged she had to be surgically cleaned. Full of slough and necrotic tissue. She was very over weight so the gash wound was UNDER the belly fold right where yeast and bacteria build up.

She SHOULD have been septic but she wasnt.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456796 time=1654403164 user_id=3358

Yeah, you'd be hating those antibiotics! Hope you're topping up your gut flora with probiotics.

My mate got staphylococcus from a scratch on the knee after we recently went to Victoria and surfed the communal wave pool. After his immune system was down , he ended up copping a dose of Covid too.

Hopefully you'll be up and at 'em in a fortnight!  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I am terrified of catching covid while still in wound care. My sister and cousins caught it and told me what its like. I don't need or want a 4 day headache.
- Andy Warhol

Breakfall

Quote from: caskur post_id=456811 time=1654408652 user_id=2156

I am terrified of catching covid while still in wound care. My sister and cousins caught it and told me what its like. I don't need or want a 4 day headache.

Yeah, I have heard it's like a bad flu and hangover combined. I doubt that I haven't caught Covid as yet, as I've been around too many friends and family that have. I must be one of the lucky few that doesn't suffer the debilitating symptoms. About a year and a half ago I felt wheezy and needed a ventilator pump after jogging up this hill after a surf. That must've been when I had Covid I reckon! I hope that I wasn't the carrier...

:43(2):

caskur

Quote from: Dove post_id=456802 time=1654405599 user_id=3266
 Yeah that's common if you get wounds anywhere around your business. People who get coccyx pressure ulcers are very vulnerable to that as well.

SO glad you got care in time. That first picture of the wound was not not looking good at all.  The dark under the skin like that is bad sign.

Thanks for showing me though....I love that kinda shit lol. Not the suffering part....just gross medical stuff gets me going lol. I'm liscenced to do wound care and I've done a lot of it.  I've seen A LOT of unstageable pressure ulcers where you sometimes see BONE. And people with diabetes and some other conditions that impact blood flow are very vulnerable to infections like this. They heal very slowly as well so the whole time they are healing they could get reinfected easily. Usually they stay on a vancomycin drip for that reason. Then they end up with C.Diff.

I had a mentally disabled patient who had diabetes....she was younger in her late 30s but so over weight she wasnt mobile. This poor womans entire back....was covered in pressure ulcers because the home she was in just left her laying. Didnt even turn her or put pillows under her....nothing.  Just let her lay there in her own urine and feces. It was fucking horrible. So all the bed sores were infected with E. Faecalis. She also had a VERY large wound in the fold between her belly and her pubic area. This facility she came to us from was only doing her wound care ONCE a day at the end of the day.  And all they did was shove gauze in it. They didn't flush it. Didnt use the silver alginate. NOTHING. And this wound was serious.

She had so much necrotic tissue you could smell it in the hallway. Me and the nurse who assessed her were looking at eachother and tearing up while we were measuring, photographing, and swabbing each wound on this poor womans back. Worse rehab facility negligence I've personally ever seen. She was in so much pain. She suffered terribly through the entire assessment and the wound cleaning. We couldn't even give her a quick morphine push because we didnt have any orders from her doctor yet.

And yeah we can report this stuff and we do....unfortunately that doesnt always mean something will happen.  And yeah she was full of fucking MRSA. It was truly the worst IVE personally seen. That wound on her belly/pubic area looked like a deep stab wound. And the tissue was so damaged she had to be surgically cleaned. Full of slough and necrotic tissue. She was very over weight so the gash wound was UNDER the belly fold right where yeast and bacteria build up.

we had a woman die in her wheelchair after being left in it for a year.... all her career did was steal all her jewelry. Its an Australian scandal.

After every shower I sloth hand sanitizer gel between any folds ....under boobs, in the groin area (not my crack) but last summer the heat and sweating was relentless and obviously I wasn't clean enough. I will make sure I shower with chlorhexide now.

I suspect its coming from the inside of me though like an infected internal haemorroid or a dying infected uterine cyst... as soon as I am better 100% I have questions I want answers to.

My diabetes was off the charts..... and that didn't help.
- Andy Warhol

Breakfall

Quote from: caskur post_id=456815 time=1654410046 user_id=2156

we had a woman die in her wheelchair after being left in it for a year.... all her career did was steel all her jewelry. Its an Australian scandal.

After every shower I sloth hand sanitizer gel between any folds ....under boobs, in the groin area (not my crack) but last summer the heat and sweating was relentless and obviously I wasn't clean enough. I will make sure I shower with chlorhexide now.

I suspect its coming from the inside of me though like an infected internal haemorroid or a dying infected uterine cyst... as soon as I am better 100% I have questions I want answers to.

My makes me queasy! What about magnesium baths. Epsom salts? No good?

caskur

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456813 time=1654409775 user_id=3358
Quote from: caskur post_id=456811 time=1654408652 user_id=2156

Yeah, I have heard it's like a bad flu and hangover combined. I doubt that I haven't caught Covid as yet, as I've been around too many friends and family that have. I must be one of the lucky few that doesn't suffer the debilitating symptoms. About a year and a half ago I felt wheezy and needed a ventilator pump after jogging up this hill after a surf. That must've been when I had Covid I reckon! I hope that I wasn't the carrier...

:43(2):

My cousin, her famous chef husband and their 5 kids, 10 and under caught covid... 3rd child was asymtomatic... she is the skinniest of the bunch... she wasn't sick but tested positive.

my sister is triple vaxxed because she is an age care worker and has to be.... her ordeal lasted 4 days.

haha... now I know who you are.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456816 time=1654410265 user_id=3358

we had a woman die in her wheelchair after being left in it for a year.... all her career did was steal all her jewelry. Its an Australian scandal.

No, no,   no water is allowed on it except sterile water from silverchain.... silver wound dressings go on it.
- Andy Warhol

Breakfall

Quote from: caskur post_id=456818 time=1654410645 user_id=2156
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456816 time=1654410265 user_id=3358

No, no,   no water is allowed on it except sterile water from silverchain.... silver wound dressings go on it.

What a hassle...sorry that you need to go through all that. Well, not too long now at least and then you'll be right as rain.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

caskur

Prowler is the only one over there making sense.

Flynn is completey oblivious that she is a nutter. Lily thinks Flynn knows what she is doing.

Regan or Flea. Please let Scoundrel know I am postponing the match because there is no competent promoter there just some loony banshee called Flynn making threads then dumping them. Scoundrel and I were looking forward to it....

Breaking your tail bone Scounge is ouchie.... sorry your Queens jubilee is being ruined by a fractured coccyx... What luck.

Even Blandscape has shown up.... the Clans are gathering.... bwahahaha...
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I thought you were having a match here.