Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

When I thought I had anxiety…

Started by Breakfall, June 07, 2022, 08:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breakfall

It turns out that  I had a heart murmur....bahahahahahahahaaaaa... true story.

So it was just blood getting messed around and not me really getting stressed...it just felt that way.

Get a cardiologist and test your system.

">

Erica Mena

No shit? Wow...now you got me thinking.
<t></t>

Breakfall

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=457408 time=1654606914 user_id=2845
No shit? Wow...now you got me thinking.

I only picked up on it after my mother passed away from cancer. I went for a full medical look-over and they picked it up. Apparently I was born with it...and all this time I thought that I was a bit of a stress-head!

:laugh3:

Erica Mena

I haven't had an anxiety attack in a minute. Good idea to go have my heart checked out tho.
<t></t>

Breakfall

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=457424 time=1654620061 user_id=2845
I haven't had an anxiety attack in a minute. Good idea to go have my heart checked out tho.

I used to get this tightness in the chest and then a feeling of anxiety...it was weird because it used to happen when I wasn't stressed about anything. I was thinking about taking some stress-less pills but I thought that I might lose my radical surfing edge...so I brushed it off. But it was only my heart skipping a beat and murmuring and whatnot. Sorry...I just had a weed roach leftover from last night.

Get on to it or you never will.

"In a stress test, you walk on a treadmill that makes your heart work progressively harder. An electrocardiogram (ECG) monitors your heart's electrical rhythms. The doctor also measures your blood pressure and monitors whether you have symptoms like chest discomfort or fatigue."

Dove

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=458412 time=1654833535 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=457424 time=1654620061 user_id=2845

I used to get this tightness in the chest and then a feeling of anxiety...it was weird because it used to happen when I wasn't stressed about anything. I was thinking about taking some stress-less pills but I thought that I might lose my radical surfing edge...so I brushed it off. But it was only my heart skipping a beat and murmuring and whatnot. Sorry...I just had a weed roach leftover from last night.

"In a stress test, you walk on a treadmill that makes your heart work progressively harder. An electrocardiogram (ECG) monitors your heart's electrical rhythms. The doctor also measures your blood pressure and monitors whether you have symptoms like chest discomfort or fatigue."

My husband has been having issues with his heart rate being unusually high and he gets dizzy.

He had an echocardiogram, bloodwork and wore one of those monitors for a week.  

All came out good. So they did the stress test.  Nothing has been figured out yet.

It's been going on for a few months. Its kinda freaking me out but I'm being calm about it for his sake.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=458433 time=1654859985 user_id=3266

My husband has been having issues with his heart rate being unusually high and he gets dizzy.

All came out good. So they did the stress test.  Nothing has been figured out yet.

It's been going on for a few months. Its kinda freaking me out but I'm being calm about it for his sake.

:ohmy:

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=458434 time=1654860273 user_id=3254

:ohmy:

I was afraid it was vaccine related. He got the Pfizer. And you hear about the myocarditis and all that mess.

Theyve mostly ruled out all the big things. We dont know what's causing it.....but his tests all look good.

Breakfall

That is strange. They picked up my heart issue within 10 minutes or so. Obviously his might be more along the lines of blood pressure. His side of the family may have medical history that could  point him in the right direction perhaps?

Dove

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=458664 time=1654900076 user_id=3358

That is strange. They picked up my heart issue within 10 minutes or so. Obviously his might be more along the lines of blood pressure. His side of the family may have medical history that could  point him in the right direction perhaps?

None that we know of.

As long as the big things are off the table I can relax and be more genuinely positive.