The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Ungrateful kids

Started by Erica Mena, June 07, 2022, 07:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Erica Mena

My daughter is 25 years old and refuses to learn to drive. She thinks I'm made of money and can afford to taxi her at her convenience. We gave her 11 grand to buy a car and get her license. Nope, didn't do what we said and now she thinks she's going to get me to take her to her new hospital job. Sorry, gas is way to high and I'm not no fucking taxi.

Ok, rant over.
<t></t>

Dove

Squish is really going through a brat stage. Everytime we go to the store she expects a treat.

Its ridiculous. Partly (okay mostly) my fault because I tend to let her get something more times than I dont lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=457505 time=1654647083 user_id=2845
My daughter is 25 years old and refuses to learn to drive. She thinks I'm made of money and can afford to taxi her at her convenience. We gave her 11 grand to buy a car and get her license. Nope, didn't do what we said and now she thinks she's going to get me to take her to her new hospital job. Sorry, gas is way to high and I'm not no fucking taxi.

Ok, rant over.

Why wont she drive? Doesnt she want to?

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=457506 time=1654647095 user_id=3266
Squish is really going through a brat stage. Everytime we go to the store she expects a treat.

Its ridiculous. Partly (okay mostly) my fault because I tend to let her get something more times than I dont lol

Wait til she's older, hopefully you do better raising her than I have with this ungrateful ass. Be thankful she's not bipolar like my oldest daughter.
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=457508 time=1654647144 user_id=3266

Ok, rant over.

Hell if I know. I think she's scared.

The way she can outdrink dudes, it might be for the best. Best gets used to Uber then.

She makes my anxiety flare tf up
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=457509 time=1654647190 user_id=2845

Wait til she's older, hopefully you do better raising her than I have with this ungrateful ass. Be thankful she's not bipolar like my oldest daughter.

My older ones are turning out pretty good.

But I admit....I was much more strict with them. I was a single mom most of their childhood. I was already on limited funds and I was afraid of my daughters lacking discipline. So I was harder on them. I mean in was still fun and all but they didnt get away with anything.

This one? Omg. Shes a total diva. Adorable....but shes the baby and she KNOWS that. And not only is she the baby? Shes my in laws first blood grandbaby.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=457511 time=1654647295 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=457508 time=1654647144 user_id=3266

Ok, rant over.

Hell if I know. I think she's scared.

The way she can outdrink dudes, it might be for the best. Best gets used to Uber then.

She makes my anxiety flare tf up

Geeezz.....that's so strange. Usually kids cannot wait to drive.  

I almost died of a fucking heart attack the first time I ever got in the car with my daughter lol. I was fine....until she pulled out of the parking lot and terror just washed over me.

She did good though. I didnt do good lol

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=457513 time=1654647477 user_id=3266

But I admit....I was much more strict with them. I was a single mom most of their childhood. I was already on limited funds and I was afraid of my daughters lacking discipline. So I was harder on them. I mean in was still fun and all but they didnt get away with anything.

This one? Omg. Shes a total diva. Adorable....but shes the baby and she KNOWS that. And not only is she the baby? Shes my in laws first blood grandbaby.

Thank God. You're blessed.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=457516 time=1654647639 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=457513 time=1654647477 user_id=3266

Thank God. You're blessed.

I really am

You are as well ♡

Erica Mena

This kid don't even live with me and makes me wanna pound sand
<t></t>

Odinson

No wife.

No kids.

Morning:

">

Anonymous

Ok, rant over.

Goof for you kid. Stick to your guns. My boy is 31 with one kid and another on the way. He is doing good now, but six years ago my ex wife and I were getting nervous. We cut off the help, and he turned into a man. Best thing we did for him.

Anonymous

Ok, rant over.

She doen't want to learn to drive?

I've been to Los Angeles and I've seen the traffic, but still driving is necessary for her independence.

cw_

Quote from: Herman post_id=457546 time=1654651069 user_id=1689

Goof for you kid. Stick to your guns. My boy is 31 with one kid and another on the way. He is doing good now, but six years ago my ex wife and I were getting nervous. We cut off the help, and he turned into a man. Best thing we did for him.

^ Heed this post.