The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Ungrateful kids

Started by Erica Mena, June 07, 2022, 07:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

weebles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=457505 time=1654647083 user_id=2845
My daughter is 25 years old and refuses to learn to drive. She thinks I'm made of money and can afford to taxi her at her convenience. We gave her 11 grand to buy a car and get her license. Nope, didn't do what we said and now she thinks she's going to get me to take her to her new hospital job. Sorry, gas is way to high and I'm not no fucking taxi.

Ok, rant over.

She could of had a  nice Acura  RSX with 5-speed manual since I am trying to keep 2 door sport coupes and  standard transmissions alive or for 4 door sedan the Mitsubishi EVO .

">

">

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=457579 time=1654658845 user_id=2191
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=457505 time=1654647083 user_id=2845
My daughter is 25 years old and refuses to learn to drive. She thinks I'm made of money and can afford to taxi her at her convenience. We gave her 11 grand to buy a car and get her license. Nope, didn't do what we said and now she thinks she's going to get me to take her to her new hospital job. Sorry, gas is way to high and I'm not no fucking taxi.

Ok, rant over.

She could of had a  nice Acura  RSX with 5-speed manual since I am trying to keep 2 door sport coupes and  standard transmissions alive or for 4 door sedan the Mitsubishi EVO .

">

">

What kind of vehicle do you have weebles?

Rancidmilko

My daughter's also afraid of driving, but she's only 15

I tried teaching her on an automatic, she didn't want

I learned to drive when I was 13 and I'd take the car for a joyride every chance I had LOL
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=457644 time=1654702284 user_id=2853
My daughter's also afraid of driving, but she's only 15

I tried teaching her on an automatic, she didn't want

I learned to drive when I was 13 and I'd take the car for a joyride every chance I had LOL

My daughter expects everyone to drop what they're doing for her. Or else it's"you never help me" "you're a shitty mother".

I guess I am. Oh well
<t></t>

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=457647 time=1654702690 user_id=2845

My daughter expects everyone to drop what they're doing for her. Or else it's"you never help me" "you're a shitty mother".

I guess I am. Oh well

This is usually not the parents' fault.

You can give a good education, teach them moral and values, but then you have schools, the media, politicians and a bunch of fuckheads telling them the exact opposite

Many of these kids today are living an never-ending panic attack.

My stepson is starting his masters in mechatronics after he graduated in mechanical engineering. A smart kid, never brought the smaller bit of problems home. Never did drugs, got drunk only once as far as I know, never got into a fight and yet, he wants nothing to do with relationships or a partying life.

He enjoys staying home playing WoW of watching Netflix

My daughter is more sociable, but she has many of the same traits.

But when I look at the other kids, especially on my ex-wife's side, I'm glad I came back to Brazil in 2008 and educated them my way

Anyway, don't feel bad about your kids' actions. I imagine you did your best, but these days, sometimes it's not enough.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Erica Mena

Their generation feels entitled. My 23 year old is the child that never gave me problems. She's beautiful, married with a good job and is an outstanding mother. I get accused of favoring her, but wouldn't you if they made your life easier? She doesn't expect anything expect grandma duties here and there and even then, it's not much.
<t></t>

weebles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=457652 time=1654703557 user_id=2845
Their generation feels entitled. My 23 year old is the child that never gave me problems. She's beautiful, married with a good job and is an outstanding mother. I get accused of favoring her, but wouldn't you if they made your life easier? She doesn't expect anything expect grandma duties here and there and even then, it's not much.

I have older sister and  she was my parents favorite from my POV but in the end we ended going going different directions in life.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=457652 time=1654703557 user_id=2845

It's not favortism.....i treat my kids accordingly based on who they are and what they need.

Sometimes it looks like favoritism....but its nots.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Beat their ass Erica!!!  ac_beating
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=457707 time=1654712723 user_id=2221

That doesn't work on children let alone adults.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=457712 time=1654713082 user_id=3254

Mine turned out great  :laugh:

Thats the problem with kids these days, aint getting their asses beat enough!

My Mom would beat me with a belt, a switch, a fly swatter, a flip flop, or the worst... a hair brush!!!

Im sweeter than the girl that is sweeter than sugar  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=457719 time=1654713460 user_id=2221

My Mom would beat me with a belt, a switch, a fly swatter, a flip flop, or the worst... a hair brush!!!

Spanking is only for small children in my opinion.

cw_

I don't think it works at all. What worked for me was giving positive attention for good behaviour and not protecting against the natural consequences of poor behaviour, but learning from it.  There's enough punishment in the world already without manufacturing it.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=457728 time=1654715030 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blazor post_id=457719 time=1654713460 user_id=2221

Spanking is only for small children in my opinion.

Maybe, but my son learned REAL quick to not make me angry lol. And he knew honesty was always the best policy, never lie to Dad.

I only whooped him for something real bad, like lying or something. At one point, I did quit, and simply grounded him. But his mom would unground him when I would be at work or some shit, so it didnt work.

I was whooped until I was 12, the day I blocked my drunken step dad's hand, blocked his shove, and returned it. Fucker never touched me again. My karate was too powerful for him by then  :laugh:

Erica Mena

I cried the two times I actually spanked. Their dad was the one who could spank them and not feel bad.

Probably cuz I used to get beat
<t></t>

Print
User actions