The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Time to get a court order for MMB to give IP of cyberbullies

Started by Green_Hornet, March 16, 2014, 03:49:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"If you see a Chinese guy with a Western woman he is rich and she is an even bigger golddigger than Shen Li.

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Smoking is macho cool. Does that blonde like Chinese guys ? I like blondes

Yes, it's a status symbol for eeny weenies like you.

And on DV you called white blonde women with Chinese guys "trophies".

Are you really so out of this world clueless as to  not know that this oriental guys and especially Chinese guys see blonde girls as a status symbol ? For  them having people see you with a blonde shows that they are high class.  This is obvious and easy to verify.

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Are you really so out of this world clueless as to  not know that this oriental guys and especially Chinese guys see blonde girls as a status symbol ? For  them having people see you with a blonde shows that they are high class.  This is obvious and easy to verify.

Oh, I thought you just said that you didn't care if an Asian guy dates a white girl?

Saying it's obvious and easy to verify doesn't mean a thing. It's your personal opinion. Your hateful and jealous personal opinion. You would totally freak out if you had a sister that was dating a Chinese guy.

Most people are with each other because they want to be. Fact. Your hatred doesn't apply to the real world.

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"I am happy tomorrow is spring Romero..

You didn't post in a few days and I became worried..

I am so happy to have you back.

:)

I didn't post but I did check things out once in a while!

Hey, have you heard that your premier has resigned?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I am happy tomorrow is spring Romero..

You didn't post in a few days and I became worried..

I am so happy to have you back.

I didn't post but I did check things out once in a while!

Hey, have you heard that your premier has resigned?

No, I don't follow politics Romero..

Thank you for informing us about that.

Romero

I shall start a thread on it. Finally Shen Li will be happy to see one of my long-winded left-wing articles!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I shall start a thread on it. Finally Shen Li will be happy to see one of my long-winded left-wing articles!

Shen Li is a lot more political than I am..

I care about things like pensions, job security, union negotiation fairness..

I look forward to reading your article Romero, but I do not look forward to Shen Li's rebuttal.

:(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Romero"I shall start a thread on it. Finally Shen Li will be happy to see one of my long-winded left-wing articles!

Shen Li is a lot more political than I am..

I care about things like pensions, job security, union negotiation fairness..

I look forward to reading your article Romero, but I do not look forward to Shen Li's rebuttal.

:(

Well thank you very much. :x