The best topic

Replies: 10412
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:42:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Peachy, if you’re reading

Started by Erica Mena, June 08, 2022, 10:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Is that thread in Rejected some deranged flamer's idea of trolling? If it is, that thread should be deleted.

Erica Mena

I am in shock. I knew his health was bad, but I'm like man. I kept saying imma check on him but I didn't.
<t></t>

Oerdin

I don't know the guy but wish everyone well.

Oerdin

Poofer claims peeches is dead. He did that a few weeks ago so this is the second time he is declaring him dead.

Dove

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=469283 time=1659818540 user_id=3374
Poofer claims peeches is dead. He did that a few weeks ago so this is the second time he is declaring him dead.

Unfortunately this is true.  He passed away. And I know this is true because I know him on social media and his family is talking about it :/
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

I sat out on my deck after reading this very sad news..

I realize most of us will never meet each other..

But, I feel sorrow when someone I've spent time with online leaves us..

I'm sure many of you can relate..

It's a very, very sad day for the community..

My sincere condolences to Peaches' family.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=469286 time=1659819862 user_id=3266
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=469283 time=1659818540 user_id=3374

Unfortunately this is true.  He passed away. And I know this is true because I know him on social media and his family is talking about it :/

I'm praying for his family. I'm kicking myself for not checking on him.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469291 time=1659822413 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=469286 time=1659819862 user_id=3266

I'm praying for his family. I'm kicking myself for not checking on him.

Me too. I was gonna clean out my phone and download messenger again just to check on him and I didn't.:/

Anonymous

Peachy was a smart guy, and he outclassed most of the people who dragged him.  I'll miss his posts.

We all have to go some day.

Dove

Peaches called me when I got out of rehab and we talked for a while. I wasn't really ready or interested in being on the forums when I first got out of detox. I was still pretty sick and messy and wasn't really about talking to anyone quite yet. But i took his call and I'm glad I did.

He was so supportive and encouraging.  He had been pretty concerned. Peaches was wise and comforting and so easy to talk to about all the shit I was going through mentally.  He told me to cling hard to Jesus and never worry about what other people say.

We had some different doctrinal beliefs, but shared faith in Jesus. I have no doubt Peaches is doing so much better than all of us right now, in paradise with the Lord.

"O What A Freedom Is Thine! Freedom from Condemnation. Freedom to the Promises, Freedom to the Throne of Grace, and at last Freedom to Enter Heaven!" ~ Charles Spurgeon, Prince of preachers.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=469301 time=1659824933 user_id=3266
Peaches called me when I got out of rehab and we talked for a while. I wasn't really ready or interested in being on the forums when I first got out of detox. I was still pretty sick and messy and wasn't really about talking to anyone quite yet. But i took his call and I'm glad I did.

He was so supportive and encouraging.  He had been pretty concerned. Peaches was wise and comforting and so easy to talk to about all the shit I was going through mentally.  He told me to cling hard to Jesus and never worry about what other people say.

We had some different doctrinal beliefs, but shared faith in Jesus. I have no doubt Peaches is doing so much better than all of us right now, in paradise with the Lord.

"O What A Freedom Is Thine! Freedom from Condemnation. Freedom to the Promises, Freedom to the Throne of Grace, and at last Freedom to Enter Heaven!" ~ Charles Spurgeon, Prince of preachers.

He always struck me as more of an atheist for some reason

not saying that's a bad thing... to each is own

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469302 time=1659825166 user_id=3214

Peaches was not an atheist at all. I can see why that impression would given due to some of his politcs....stuff you typically see from athetists  

He gave more credibility to the gnostic books than i will ever be comfortable with and we butted heads frequently....but he had real faith in Jesus and that's all that is required.  He is with the Lord ♡

And now he knows I was right....bahahaha!!

Anonymous

"O What A Freedom Is Thine! Freiedom from Condemnation. Freedom to the Promises, Freedom to the Throne of Grace, and at last Freedom to Enter Heaven!" ~ Charles Spurgeon, Prince of preachers.

What an uplifting anecdote Dove.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=469303 time=1659826105 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469302 time=1659825166 user_id=3214

Peaches was not an atheist at all. I can see why that impression would given due to some of his politcs....stuff you typically see from athetists  

He gave more credibility to the gnostic books than i will ever be comfortable with and we butted heads frequently....but he had real faith in Jesus and that's all that is required.  He is with the Lord ♡

I didn't know that about Peaches....frankly I wouldn't have expected it either..

I knew very little about him..

I did know he was a proud father and grandfather.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469304 time=1659826251 user_id=3254

"O What A Freedom Is Thine! Freiedom from Condemnation. Freedom to the Promises, Freedom to the Throne of Grace, and at last Freedom to Enter Heaven!" ~ Charles Spurgeon, Prince of preachers.

What an uplifting anecdote Dove.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I woke up this morning with a hymn in my mind. I even shared it  ac_wub

I need to spend some extra time with Jesus today.  Pray for his family. They lost a good father and grandfather.