News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

do you want BC to be an all guest posting forum?

Started by Anonymous, June 09, 2022, 01:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Do you want to make this guest posting with the except of Flea Trap?

Yes
16 (64%)
No
9 (36%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: June 09, 2022, 04:10:46 PM

Anonymous

I see the gap is closing. I'd still prefer to have my account, but not my posts deleted.

Anonymous

I realize the flamers don't like the idea of guest posting. Without a handle to insult, flaming can't exist.

There are fewer and fewer posters left like myself, weebles, and Zetsu who are interested in content. But, it could be too late for guest posting to bring us back to discussing posts instead of attacking posters. You'll have detective Scouse guessing who's behind posts and Mel here all the time whining about the "head Gook" won't let him spam racist drunken rants at 2 am.

I still want guest posting though. It's worth a try.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=459197 time=1655047251 user_id=114
I realize the flamers don't like the idea of guest posting. Without a handle to insult, flaming can't exist.

There are fewer and fewer posters left like myself, weebles, and Zetsu who are interested in content. But, it could be too late for guest posting to bring us back to discussing posts instead of attacking posters. You'll have detective Scouse guessing who's behind posts and Mel here all the time whining about the "head Gook" won't let him spam racist drunken rants at 2 am.

Bro -- now worries -- I believe the poll is intended to see if guest posting should be turned on alongside the logged in posting. Not instead of

at least that's the way I understand it

I'm not into guest posting at all. Having to type in those Capcha signs with each post is tedious to me

Anonymous

Guest posting, no guest posting, I don't give a fuck. I'll still make white libtards cry for shitz and gigglez.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459210 time=1655051273 user_id=3214
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=459197 time=1655047251 user_id=114

Bro -- now worries -- I believe the poll is intended to see if guest posting should be turned on alongside the logged in posting. Not instead of

I'm not into guest posting at all. Having to type in those Capcha signs with each post is tedious to me

That's how it will work Biggie.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459274 time=1655069440 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459210 time=1655051273 user_id=3214

Guest posting in addition to reg posting. Right?

Anonymous

I tried guest posting the other day. I aint liking those Capcha things. Especially after a thimble or two of swish.

Anonymous

After reading the sickening drama junkies at BF, both progs and anti progs, I want to do what the Seoul brother is doing and delete my handle. I aint liking Capchas, but I will take them over that gossip fest shit from BF which is starting to creep in here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459291 time=1655076801 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459274 time=1655069440 user_id=3254

Guest posting in addition to reg posting. Right?

That's right.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=459335 time=1655088537 user_id=1689
After reading the sickening drama junkies at BF, both progs and anti progs, I want to do what the Seoul brother is doing and delete my handle. I aint liking Capchas, but I will take them over that gossip fest shit from BF which is starting to creep in here.

:shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459341 time=1655089009 user_id=3254
Quote from: Herman post_id=459335 time=1655088537 user_id=1689

Yep, I am serious. Delete my handle and keep my posts. I don't want any part of this drama bullshit. I will still post, but more about topics and not myself.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=459346 time=1655089461 user_id=1689
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459341 time=1655089009 user_id=3254

Yep, I am serious. Delete my handle and keep my posts. I don't want any part of this drama bullshit. I will still post, but more about topics and not myself.

I suggest you take a day or two Herman and see if you change your mind before I do that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview