Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The third impeeechment trial...

Started by deport_liberals, June 10, 2022, 07:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals

Democrat scum attacking TRUMP once again.  Voat these traitors OUT in November...starting with Cheney!

Anonymous

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=458444 time=1654862324 user_id=3305
Democrat scum attacking TRUMP once again.  Voat these traitors OUT in November...starting with Cheney!

If the Dems would do something about inflation instead of Trump before they lose control of congress in Neovember, they might have an approval rating higher than collection agents.

Anonymous

What are they doing now?

He's been out of office for one and a half years.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=458451 time=1654862986 user_id=3254

What are they doing now?

Prime time hearings about how January 6 was the worst day evaaaaar.

Dove

What are they doing now?

Still trying to criminalize protests they dont like by pushing the "insurrection" narrative.

It's a hyperpartisan assault on the people. They say nothing about the riots that destroyed communities and only made regular people suffer.

They really want to find a way to stop Trump from running again. Its sick.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deport_liberals

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=458463 time=1654863517 user_id=3266

What are they doing now?

Still trying to criminalize protests they dont like by pushing the "insurrection" narrative.

It's a hyperpartisan assault on the people. They say nothing about the riots that destroyed communities and only made regular people suffer.

They only have a few months to do this and besides, someone tried to kill a supreme court justice and using the same rationale, wouldn't Joe Biden bear some responsibility.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=458466 time=1654864046 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=458463 time=1654863517 user_id=3266

They only have a few months to do this and besides, someone tried to kill a supreme court justice and using the same rationale, wouldn't Joe Biden bear some responsibility.

The corporate media and dem/prog politicains are nonstop with their divisive and inflammatory rhetoric.  They incite violence and spread hate.  And they lie and twist things to favor one side.

We should have a commitee on that.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Of course they're hyping January 6th. What else do they have to campaign on? High gas prices? Rampant inflation? Baby formula shortages?

Democrats have NOTHING they can use to sell themselves to the American people so all they can do is villanize the opposition.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=458509 time=1654872011 user_id=3349
Of course they're hyping January 6th. What else do they have to campaign on? High gas prices? Rampant inflation? Baby formula shortages?

Democrats have NOTHING they can use to sell themselves to the American people so all they can do is villanize the opposition.

A distraction.

Dove

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=458509 time=1654872011 user_id=3349

They never have anything except lies and their constant demonizing of Republicans.  Their campaign is smearing and slamming their opposition and dividing the country so they can win simply by not being Republican. "Blue no matter who".

People gotta be dumb to fall for it.  Come on. What's more important here? Defeating your opposition OR being united in our desires to have what's best for the American people? Preserving our rights and liberties and way of life?

They want it to burn :/

Biggie Smiles

Is anyone with an IQ above 96 even bothering to watch the kangaroo circus?

I wrote libs off as absolute fucking failures with the Mueller zoo investigation

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458649 time=1654897767 user_id=3214
Is anyone with an IQ above 96 even bothering to watch the kangaroo circus?

I wrote libs off as absolute fucking failures with the Mueller zoo investigation

Nope lol

Anonymous

Is any American happy with the democRAT congress?

Anonymous

CNN anchor Chris Wallace extinguished hope that partisan hearings about the Jan. 6 riot at the United States Capitol will end with substantive results that prove hyperbolic claims.

Considering Jan. 6 happened 18 months ago, Wallace said he believes most Americans have already made up their minds about the events that day and the 2020 election, thus few Americans will be persuaded by the hearings.

"Do I think that something is going to happen tonight that is going to change that dramatically? I'm skeptical," Wallace said.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview