Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• What are you doing? 5 0 5 1

What are you doing?

Started by Erica Mena, June 12, 2022, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: RAVEN on September 01, 2023, 02:16:26 PMlol..The colors are there, for sure LOL..  Great song, tho.  Not that you really give 2 fucks, but this AVI has a lots O detail that can't be seen with our whopping 65px size limit  :crampe:  lolol.. 

Very cool.  I don't care for the little avi limit either, but we can't have everything.

Well, I'm gonna go grab a bite and maybe have a nap.  I got a busy evening lined up.  I can't do any work because apparently there was a fire down in the corporate office that burned up the servers.

;)

DKG

Quote from: Shen Li on September 01, 2023, 01:32:51 PMTearing a strip off of that nasty, retarded, immature, old white hypotwat mimi.
It's impossible to have any sort of a discussion with differing opinions on that forum without childish name calling. That is not for a nerd like me.

Herman

Doing another rail of cocaine.

Herman

Quote from: RAVEN on September 02, 2023, 11:32:34 PMChoppity choppin on my Fagbook PS groups :D  AND.. keeping an eye on what's going on here at this busy, busy forum.  :good: 
It has gotten busier here. With BF banning everybody, it was expected.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Aww fuck!  The gallery won't take my concert pics because of pixel constraints.  Now I gotta open them as native files and resize them.  That's like fucking work.  Maybe tomorrow.

Anyway, since this is the What Are You Doing thread, I figure it can double as a What You Did thread.

I went to a large venue concert last night for the first time in many years. I saw Ministry, Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie.  I missed the first band whose name I forget because I arrived fashionably late.

Before I give my mini review, let me just say to modern concert goers:  PUT YOUR FUCKING PHONES AWAY!  Everywhere around me people had their phone out and were taking snaps and video of the concert and looking at their phones instead of watching the fucking concert that was 30 feet in front of them.  WTF fuck is wrong with you people!  I can understand wanting to capture the memory.  I snapped a few pics myself, but I didn't watch the whole show through through my fucking phone screen!

OK.  Rant over.

The first band I saw was Ministry.  Meh.  Head banger stuff, and while I don't want to gainsay anyone's taste in music, every song sounded the same to me.  You know, "Da Da Da Da Da"interspersed with "Da Da Da Da DA da."

Rob Zombie was much the same to me.  I know a lot of people like this kind of music, and I must admit that the pyrotechnics and videos and flashing lights and giant puppets were pretty cool, but the actual music was the same "Da Da Da Da Da Da" power riff absolutely devoid of any melodic variation whatsoever, and on every song.  Rob Zombie himself didn't really sing, or rap, he just screamed things like "Fucking in a UFO" and other incomprehensible lyrics that I didn't bother to even try to decipher.  He does have an awesome drummer.  I will say that.

Alice Cooper, on the other hand, is the consummate showman.  I was mesmerized from the first moments, when black robed monks wearing medieval black plague death masks walked across the stage ringing big brass handbells to get everyone's attention. He played all his big hits over the last 50 years, and the ensemble he had around him were simply amazing.  He had some guys from the Hollywood Vampires and this chick guitarist, Nita Strauss I think her name is, who can fucking shred on lead.

It was fun.  If I decide not to be lazy, I may resize the few snaps I took tomorrow.

Dove

Quote from: RAVEN on September 03, 2023, 04:50:55 PMI just got back from spending almost 2 hours walking around thru IKEA..  What a bunch of overpriced, cheap crap! People love their merchandise, tho.. I don't get it. Was hoping to find some "extras" for my newly renovated bathroom.. but nope..  This was my big purchase :D lulz

We have an IKEA here?

Nice lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: RAVEN on September 03, 2023, 05:24:15 PMYep.. Only one in the state.. Canton, Michigan.  They do have a lot of nice artwork there.. and knick-knack stuff.. It's a huge store.. Kind of fun to look around for something to do.. :) 

Isn't Canton all far away and shit?

I'm trying to convince my man here to take a trip to Frankenmuth this year because he has never gone and he LOVES Christmas.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Oh, shit... sped read that and thought you said Frankenmuff... ie Lotusbud's furry lasso...
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Aylana

I am playing this new game on PC.

Bonesaw

Quote from: Aylana on September 05, 2023, 05:27:03 PM

I am playing this new game on PC.

I've got my finger hovering over the Buy button on Steam, but I'm worried the combat will be too slow, especially after D4.  Also, I don't like gimmicks like flirting with NPCs in games...

"You can seduce a bear" is an overbearing meme at this point.

Lokmar

Fired up the grill. Gonna cook some hamburders!!!!!!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Garraty_47

Registered the domain for the site that will replace ootikof.net

Haven't contracted server space yet but all the *.php, *.css, etc. files are finished and only need to be uploaded once I have a place to put them. Might do that tomorrow. Errr, later today. Whatever.

Aylana

Quote from: Bonesaw on September 05, 2023, 06:28:31 PMI've got my finger hovering over the Buy button on Steam, but I'm worried the combat will be too slow, especially after D4.  Also, I don't like gimmicks like flirting with NPCs in games...

"You can seduce a bear" is an overbearing meme at this point.

Diablo 4 is already on sale...they have zero end game content and want you to regrind to 100 every 3 months with the seasons. In Baldur's Gate 3 I tell the companions to chill out when they get randy...I shared a glass on wine with Shadowheart, that is it. BG3 will probably win game of the year...and I have 82 hours in it already and am only about 20% through chapter 2, so it's well worth the money.