Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• What are you doing? 5 0 5 1

What are you doing?

Started by Erica Mena, June 12, 2022, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=470991 time=1660585448 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=470951 time=1660557880 user_id=1676
On day two of a sinus congestion, dripping tears, headache, face ache, ear ache, teeth ache, chills, and light sensitivity, of undiagnosed and of unknown origins...

And I'll be damned if I take one of those retarded fake PCR or RAT tests which can't differentiate between the cold, flu, or covid.... thus making me legally obligated to stay home for a week.

Fuck that shit.

It's because you haven't been vaccinated.

:laugh:

Vaccination makes no difference to catching or transmitting covid.... in the unlikely case this is even that.

And as an added plus, I haven't fucked my health for the rest of my life.  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=471012 time=1660595660 user_id=1676
Vaccination makes no difference to catching or transmitting covid.... in the unlikely case this is even that.

And as an added plus, I haven't fucked my health for the rest of my life.  :thumbup:

Unless you're unlucky enough to have some sort of "long covid".

One of the pesky side effects from 'gain of function' research is it turns bugs into fuckin' monsters.

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=471018 time=1660597558 user_id=3381
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=471012 time=1660595660 user_id=1676

Unless you're unlucky enough to have some sort of "long covid".

One of the pesky side effects from 'gain of function' research is it turns bugs into fuckin' monsters.

And turns experimental treatments to combat into roving death sentences....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/26-year-old-neurosurgeon-dies-july-making-seven-canadian-doctors-die-two-weeks/">https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... two-weeks/">https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/26-year-old-neurosurgeon-dies-july-making-seven-canadian-doctors-die-two-weeks/
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

I've spent most of the day cleaning and reading/listening to stuff about how Eisenhower actually met fallen angel's and how the public has been being groomed to accept them as aliens from other planets and how we are going to see nephilum return.

I really hope if our stupid governments come out with this and say they've made contact with aliens.....you guys will listen to me when I tell you there is no life on other planets. It's all gonna be lies.

So that's been my morning.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=471027 time=1660599054 user_id=3266
I've spent most of the day cleaning and reading/listening to stuff about how Eisenhower actually met fallen angel's and how the public has been being groomed to accept them as aliens from other planets and how we are going to see nephilum return.

I really hope if our stupid governments come out with this and say they've made contact with aliens.....you guys will listen to me when I tell you there is no life on other planets. It's all gonna be lies.

He did?

Anonymous

I can't ever imagine being a person that sees the Webb images and thinks there's no other life out there.  I just can't.

And no, that is not an invitation to debate about insane religious theories from the land of YouTube.

I already recovered from religion.

Frood

We were seeded from outside the earth.... most likely from icey comets. The universe is unfathomably bigger than we are.
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

"There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

-Douglas Adams (The Restaurant at the End of the Universe)

Dove

Its fallen angels.

There is no life on other planets. Nothing in space works like that. It goes on and on.  It's like holding a mirror in front of you and behind you and thinking "there is another guy in there somewhere".   We dont even know what space even IS.  We cant even go back to the moon because NASA says it would be too hard.

Everything is all around us. We just cant see it or perceive it easily at all.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=471036 time=1660602818 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=471027 time=1660599054 user_id=3266

He did?

So it is said. Obviously I cant say it absolutely happened. There is shit tons of conspiracy theories surrounding this particular topic.

I'm just saying - if the governments of the world come out and "introduce us" to beings "from other planets"....its a LIE.

More so is they look like the shit Alister Crowly drew that he called "lam".

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=471057 time=1660607228 user_id=3266
Its fallen angels.

There is no life on other planets. Nothing in space works like that. It goes on and on.  It's like holding a mirror in front of you and behind you and thinking "there is another guy in there somewhere".   We dont even know what space even IS.  We cant even go back to the moon because NASA says it would be too hard.

There is most definitely life on other planets...some of them at least. Anything in the sweet spot between a stable star and orbit with the necessary building blocks for life with having something reproducing on it... even if just bacteria.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=471063 time=1660607859 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=471057 time=1660607228 user_id=3266
Its fallen angels.

There is most definitely life on other planets...some of them at least. Anything in the sweet spot between a stable star and orbit with the necessary building blocks for life with having something reproducing on it... even if just bacteria.

Viewing the space part of the universe like extra real estate where there is other "life" I think is very faulty, causes more questions than it answers and according to all math and logic and probability WE shouldn't even be HERE.  

Other beings have been coming here.....including these weird UFOs(whatever they are) since BC times.  

I think we are geared to think of space and galaxies like an expanse where there could be other civilizations because we are pattern seeking creatures and that would make sense to us, where as higher beings coming in and out dimensional portals does NOT make sense to us because we dont like to think there is all this action outside our natural perception.  

Also that things like this are discussed in the bible and apocryphal books will put people off who are determined to cling to or sell atheism(and no I'm saying that's you or anyone here. I actually think you guys are just put off more by religion than the possibility of a higher super being we call God) so the whole "it's a big universe so it's silly to think we are alone" thing is popular.

Well I dont think we are alone at all.....and i dont think there are beings on other planets. I think it's more complicated and more bizzare than that.

I really really think ten years from now this world is going to be a very different place.

I mean why would beings from another galaxy come here just to woogie boogie humans for hundreds of years?  Come at you on what weird new age occultist call the "astroplane"?  Wouldnt it take them thousands of years just to GET here if they were coming from another galaxy?

And how the fuck do we even know the universe is as big and vast as it looks? Its expanding. And we dont know if its finite?  When you blow up a balloon doesnt it grow into the space around it?

Did I word that right? Lol.

Shits coming through spiral portals and interacting with our governments FACT lol.

Erica Mena

I'm sitting here DYING at Poppy being locked out his password.

Holy shit, LOL
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=471078 time=1660609996 user_id=2845
I'm sitting here DYING at Poppy being locked out his password.

Holy shit, LOL

Treaurer got Fash and Poppy good with that one.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=471076 time=1660609772 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=471063 time=1660607859 user_id=1676

Viewing the space part of the universe like extra real estate where there is other "life" I think is very faulty, causes more questions than it answers and according to all math and logic and probability WE shouldn't even be HERE.  

Other beings have been coming here.....including these weird UFOs(whatever they are) since BC times.  

I think we are geared to think of space and galaxies like an expanse where there could be other civilizations because we are pattern seeking creatures and that would make sense to us, where as higher beings coming in and out dimensional portals does NOT make sense to us because we dont like to think there is all this action outside our natural perception.  

Also that things like this are discussed in the bible and apocryphal books will put people off who are determined to cling to or sell atheism(and no I'm saying that's you or anyone here. I actually think you guys are just put off more by religion than the possibility of a higher super being we call God) so the whole "it's a big universe so it's silly to think we are alone" thing is popular.

Well I dont think we are alone at all.....and i dont think there are beings on other planets. I think it's more complicated and more bizzare than that.

I really really think ten years from now this world is going to be a very different place.

I mean why would beings from another galaxy come here just to woogie boogie humans for hundreds of years?  Come at you on what weird new age occultist call the "astroplane"?  Wouldnt it take them thousands of years just to GET here if they were coming from another galaxy?

And how the fuck do we even know the universe is as big and vast as it looks? Its expanding. And we dont know if its finite?  When you blow up a balloon doesnt it grow into the space around it?

Did I word that right? Lol.

Shits coming through spiral portals and interacting with our governments FACT lol.

The number of galaxies with stars and planetary bodies is astronomical in number.... utterly unfathomable...

...and the science surrounding these UAP/UFO's indicates fields generated in front of and behind them which warps space and time, thus allowing rapid change of speed and direction which would turn our bodies into applesauce if we could only manage a fraction of it.

No offence... I'm not agreeing with or denying the existence of a supreme creator BUT the demon angle you like to push has no more credibility than the Annunaki and Planet X... actually, the Sumerians have a bit more cred....
Blahhhhhh...