Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• What are you doing? 5 0 5 1

What are you doing?

Started by Erica Mena, June 12, 2022, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=477720 time=1666303290 user_id=2845
My grand babies tear up my house. I don't even know why I bother cleaning before they come over

Lil ones will do that lol. Yeah, jus clean up after lol, no need in double cleaning lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

My grand babies tear up my house. I don't even know why I bother cleaning before they come over

Make mom clean it. I would lol.

Hell get them to help clean. Make it into a game. I got Squish folding laundry, drying dishes, helping with yard work. Usually little ones love being included.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

The one year old does whatever her sister does. That might work lol
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=477738 time=1666305529 user_id=3266

Hell get them to help clean. Make it into a game. I got Squish folding laundry, drying dishes, helping with yard work. Usually little ones love being included.

There's definitely an age where you try that shit and they just glare at you and flip you off.  Basically, they learn the difference between your games and actual ones.  Yes, I too was once a child.

Dove

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=477743 time=1666308770 user_id=3382

There's definitely an age where you try that shit and they just glare at you and flip you off.  Basically, they learn the difference between your games and actual ones.  Yes, I too was once a child.

Well so far I've had pretty good luck with this lol.

Erica Mena

They told me "no gamma, you do it" :roll:
<t></t>

Frood

All of us smokers in the family would fling our cigarette butts during the winter all past the back porch and lawn so when the thaws came, we'd be able to offer our baby sister a penny per butt in an old Folgers coffee can.

It would keep her occupied for hours each day for a few weeks (she was very clingy...).

But then she got it in her head that she could secretly find where we disposed of the cashed out butts and double her profits by reintroducing them into circulation....  ac_toofunny

She was only 4 or 5....
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=477753 time=1666320754 user_id=1676

All of us smokers in the family would fling our cigarette butts during the winter all past the back porch and lawn so when the thaws came, we'd be able to offer our baby sister a penny per butt in an old Folgers coffee can.

It would keep her occupied for hours each day for a few weeks (she was very clingy...).

But then she got it in her head that she could secretly find where we disposed of the cashed out butts and double her profits by reintroducing them into circulation....  ac_toofunny

She was only 4 or 5....

At first read I thought you posted "baby sitter" and I was sitting here like.....what the feck?!

Then i noticed it was baby SISTER and i feel very relieved  :laugh3:

Dove

I'm sitting here having coffee. Just woke up and I have the creeps pretty hard so I'm not going out for a run this morning. At least not until the sun comes up.

I'm going to have today mostly to myself....Squish is going to babbas for the day.

Frood

Just had a housemate have over a timid friend. So I kept popping corn, did nacho platters, laid out mah nuts, and grapefruit juice, and we all watched the latest National Lampoon comedy with Christina Applegate...

It was tame... except for the chilli sauce.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Ugh, this mornings coffee messed my stomach up. Good thing it's my day off.
<t></t>

weebles

Working on a mid-90's beat up PU truck to keep me busy during winter jamming to CCR .... otherwise, I go stir crazy with the long dark nights we get up north.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=477797 time=1666362852 user_id=2845
Ugh, this mornings coffee messed my stomach up. Good thing it's my day off.

I believe you meant to say that 'this mornings coffee acted as the best laxative ever known to man'...

I drink too much coffee, and too much beer...  I've never been constipated in my life!  The shit just sprays out!   :laugh:

Erica Mena

Ty Mel lol

I am watching my grandkids destroy my living room. I smell poop too
<t></t>

Breakfall

The surf is flat as a tack. It's going to rain all day. It's Sunday and I've decided to have a long weekend. Which means only one thing as of now:

It's going to be a [size=150]kinky Sunday[/size] of sex and other things...  :yahoo: