Replies: 7514
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:11:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

• What are you doing? 5 0 5 1

What are you doing?

Started by Erica Mena, June 12, 2022, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Right now I am currently sitting outside watching my older daughter play in the sprinkler and the kiddie pool. Playing music. Drinking some after noon coffee and some lavender lemonade I made this morning.  

And obviously.....scrolling the internet.

About to go for a daily walk for a few miles probably up to the market and hopefully see the horseys again.

I got a really good 1st grade activity book and tonight I'm gonna have Squish try out a few pages.  I'm planning on making chicken tacos with a ton of tomato and avocado.

I've been eating a lot of avocado lately.  I've been keeping a salad with avocado, tomato, cucumber and onion....mixed with oil, sea salt and a bit of apple cider vinegar made and ready for a week straight now and that's all everyone has been munching on.  

I have some really good steaks though and husband will be home tonight and he can grill them. So I might do that :D
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

I was with you til the onion part. That sounds really good
<t></t>

Anonymous

I fill mini mason jars with partly skimmed milk, avacado wedges, flax seed and a little honey or maple syrup. You eat it with a spoon. I put them in the locomotive fridges. It gives me a little energy boost on long trips.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=468653 time=1659632253 user_id=2845

I usually hate onions as well....but they are really good in this. And they are healthy.

I use half a purple one (I refuse to call them red. They are purple).

Today I'm making a kale and cabbage salad. Its kale....cabbage(red)..  cucumber (I use a potato peeler and "peel" the cucumber into cucumber "ribbons"), pepitas and hemp hearts.  And I make the dressing with tahini, olive oil, sea salt, pepper, and some garlic.  I never measure anything....I just kinda toss it all in together until it looks and tastes right.

It's super good. And I'm not really big on kale.

Dove

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=468659 time=1659632876 user_id=2015
I fill mini mason jars with partly skimmed milk, avacado wedges, flax seed and a little honey or maple syrup. You eat it with a spoon. I put them in the locomotive fridges. It gives me a little energy boost on long trips.

That's interesting.  Kinda reminds me of overnight oats for some reason lol. I used to make over night oats a lot because the girls loved it. They slowed down on that though.

I should make some later.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=468667 time=1659634959 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=468653 time=1659632253 user_id=2845

I usually hate onions as well....but they are really good in this. And they are healthy.

Today I'm making a kale and cabbage salad. Its kale....cabbage(red)..  cucumber (I use a potato peeler and "peel" the cucumber into cucumber "ribbons"), pepitas and hemp hearts.  And I make the dressing with tahini, olive oil, sea salt, pepper, and some garlic.  I never measure anything....I just kinda toss it all in together until it looks and tastes right.

You're the one who gave me the recipe for kale chips! I still remember
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=468671 time=1659635356 user_id=2845

Yep! My daughter still makes that all the time lol. We eat a lot of chic peas over here too lol

Anonymous

Can you post the recipe Erica, please?

Shampain

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=459323 time=1655086188 user_id=2845
Dishwasher loaded, kitchen clean, hub happy. Life is good

Law and Order is still on. Yay ac_dance

Where's that fahget big? Is he banned fae here as well? Where can I get him, shits gonna get heated  :yahoo:

Biggie Smiles

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=468679 time=1659637068 user_id=3254

You just take the kale and toss it with olive oil...some sea salt and whatever spices you like. There is no wrong way to do it.

They you spread it on a cookie sheet and bake it at 400 until it's crispy. It doesn't take long.

We just got an air fryer and my daughter used it to make kale chips and that worked really good as well. I think she did it at 375 and just kept an eye on it.

How long you bake/air fry it really just depends on if you like it crispy or chewy or a little bit of both. It's super easy.

You don't wanna use frozen or soggy kale....it's gotta be fresh.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=468715 time=1659645012 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=468679 time=1659637068 user_id=3254

You just take the kale and toss it with olive oil...some sea salt and whatever spices you like. There is no wrong way to do it.

They you spread it on a cookie sheet and bake it at 400 until it's crispy. It doesn't take long.

We just got an air fryer and my daughter used it to make kale chips and that worked really good as well. I think she did it at 375 and just kept an eye on it.

How long you bake/air fry it really just depends on if you like it crispy or chewy or a little bit of both. It's super easy.

I know what I'm making next in my air fryer..

Thank you Dove.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=468740 time=1659654019 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=468715 time=1659645012 user_id=3266

I know what I'm making next in my air fryer..

Thank you Dove.

:howdy:

Anonymous

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=468793 time=1659664647 user_id=3254
Did you use a ranch dip?

I don't, but I don't see why you can't. You can make them however you want them.  ac_dance